Singur Government College Merit List 2021: Every course will have a separate merit list. In order to apply for admission, the candidates need to fill the Singur College Application Form. Also, the candidates must have passed the 10+2 level exam before applying for admission. After the submission of registration forms, the college will publish the merit list. The merit list will be available in PDF format. Hence, the candidates can download it easily. Also, the merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. Further, these candidates have to report to the college for the admission process. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Singur Government College Admission List Release Date 2021
The college will release the admission schedule on the official website. However, dates are given in the table.
|Application Portal||August 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||August 2021|
|Grievances (via Email) regarding the provisional list||August 2021|
|Final Merit List||August 2021|
|1st Online Counselling||September 2021|
|2nd Online Counselling||September 2021|
|3rd Online Counselling||September 2021|
|4th Online Counselling||September 2021|
|5th Online Counselling||September 2021|
|6th Online Counselling||September 2021|
|7th Online Counselling||September 2021|
Singur Government College Merit List 2021
Every year the college invites applications every year for admission. In order to apply for BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com courses, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Following the submission of forms, the college will prepare the merit list. Also, there are various factors that influence the preparation of the merit list. Such factors are the availability of seats, the total number of applications, and the candidate’s 12th (H.S.) exam scores. After analyzing these factors, the merit list will be published.
Also, the Singur Government College Merit List will release in PDF format. Therefore, candidates can download it easily from the official website. Further, after qualifying on the merit list, the candidates have to appear for the document verification round.
How To Download Singur Government College Merit List 2021?
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website (singurgovtcollege.org) of Singur College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Also, you can download the Singur College Admission List PDF 2021
NOTE: In case there is any error or doubts in the merit list, then contact the college authorities immediately.
Details Present on Singur Government College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains some important details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Documents Required For Singur Government College Admission 2021
Every qualifying candidate has to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Singur College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
NOTE: Following the successful verification of documents, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case the candidate fails to appear for the document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
About Singur Government College
Singur Government General Degree College, Singur was established in 2013. It is a government degree college in Hooghly district. Also, it offers undergraduate courses in science and arts. In addition to this, it is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. Every UG course is for 3 years (6 semesters in total). Hence, the candidate needs to pass in all the semesters in order to get a graduate degree.
Contact Details of Singur College
Government General Degree College
West Bengal, India
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2021
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2021
- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Hooghly Women’s College Merit List 2021
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Hiralal Bhakat College Merit List 2021
In case you have any doubts or queries, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.