Singur Government College Merit List 2020: Also, every course will have a separate merit list. In order to apply for admission, the candidates need to fill the Singur College Application Form. Also, the candidates must have passed the 10+2 level exam before applying for admission. After the submission of registration forms, the college will publish the merit list. The merit list will be available in PDF format. Hence, the candidates can download it easily. Also, the merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. Further, these candidates have to report to the college for the admission process. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Check Singur Government College (Eligible Candidates, 7th List): Click Here
- Singur Government College has released the eligible candidate’s list for admission. The last date to take admission is 2nd September 2020 (6:30 pm). Click on the link below to check the Candidate’s List.
|Merit List||Publish Date||Download Link|
|Eligible Candidate’s List||31st August 2020||Click to Download|
|Final Merit List||28th August 2020||Click to Download|
|Provisional List||24th August 2020||Click to Download|
Singur Government College Admission List Release 2020
The College will release the admission schedule on the official website. However, dates are given in the table.
|Application Portal||10th -23rd August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||24th August 2020|
|Grievances (via Email) regarding the provisional list||till 26th August 2020|
|Final Merit List||28th August 2020|
|1st Online Counselling||1st- 2nd September 2020|
|2nd Online Counselling||4th -5th September 2020|
|3rd Online Counselling||7th-8th September 2020|
|4th Online Counselling||10th-11th September 2020|
|5th Online Counselling||13th- 14th September 2020|
|6th Online Counselling||16th- 17th September 2020|
|7th Online Counselling||19th- 20th September 2020|
Singur Government College Merit List 2020
Every year the College invites applications every year for admission. In order to apply for BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com courses, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Following the submission of forms, the college will prepare the merit list. Also, there are various factors that influence the preparation of the merit list. Such factors are the availability of seats, total number of applications, and candidate’s 12th (H.S.) exam scores. After analyzing these factors, the merit list will be published.
Also, the Singur Government College Merit List will release in PDF format. Therefore, candidates can download it easily from the official website. Further, after qualifying in the merit list, the candidates have to appear for the document verification round.
How to Download Singur Government College Merit List 2020?
In order to check the merit list, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. So, check the procedure.
- Visit the official website of Singur College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Click on it & category/ course- wise merit will display on the screen
- Also, you can download the Singur College Admission List PDF 2020
NOTE: In case there is any error or doubts in the merit list, then contact the college authorities immediately.
Details Present on Singur Government College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains some important details. So, candidates must check them carefully before downloading it. Such details are;
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
Documents Required for Admission
Every qualifying candidate has to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Singur College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
NOTE: Following the successful verification of documents, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat in the preferred course. In case the candidate fails to appear for document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of the rank. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. So, keep checking it for more information.
About Singur Government College
Singur Government General Degree College, Singur was established in 2013. It is a government degree college in Hooghly district. Also, it offers undergraduate courses in science and arts. In addition to this, it is affiliated to University of Burdwan. Every UG course is for 3 years (6 semesters in total). Hence, the candidate needs to pass in all the semesters in order to get a graduate degree.
Contact Details of Singur College
Government General Degree College
West Bengal, India
- Murshidabad Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- North Bengal St. Xavier’s College Merit list 2020
- P D Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hooghly Women’s College Merit List 2020
- Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hiralal Bhakat College Merit List 2020
In case you have any doubts or queries, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.