CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is responsible for conducting the counselling. The counselling starts soon after the announcement of the result. The CY Vyapam conducts counselling based on the test scores at the entrance test. In addition, the counselling rounds take place strictly as per the schedule. The counselling process comprises stages such as Online Registration, Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, and Document Verification.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All students who qualify for the test can find their names on the merit list and then, starts the CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021 phase. CPEB conducts CG Nursing Exam for the students seeking admissions in Chhattisgarh nursing schools.
CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021
There are some really important dates for Chhattisgarh Vyapam BAMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021. The students should be well-aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any of the important events. As if the counselling registration is not done then that candidate cannot appear for counselling. Hence, candidates can check the counselling event dates from the table given below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Result Declaration||– To be Announced –|
|1st Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|3rd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
CPEB B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admission Process
Candidates who pass the exam are shortlisted for merit. Then they shall receive a selection for CG B.Sc Nursing Counseling. In counselling, they have to select their preferred college and preferred course. And then the admission process comes to an end. The important information related to the selection procedure for CPEB Nursing Counselling Admission is available here.
- All processes are carried out in the online mode.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- The marks you score in the entrance exam are the basis of your admission to the university.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the print out of the registration slip.
- The details are updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- After the verification process is done, all the original documents are provided to the students.
Documents for the CG CPEB B.Sc Counselling 2021
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for counselling. These documents are required for verification purposes. Hence, candidates who do not provide the documents shall not be entertained. The authorities can reject their applications. Therefore, make sure that you carry the following documents along.
- Four recent coloured passport size photographs.
- A print out of the registration slip.
- A printout of your Result/ Merit List.
- Admit Card for Chhattisgarh CPEB.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2021
Colleges offering B.SC Nursing in CPEB
The list of colleges offering seats in the CPEB is available below-
- Ayush and Health Science University
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur
- Central India College of Nursing, Rajnandgaun
- PG College of Nursing
- Bethany College of Nursing
- KB Patel College of Nursing
- Mother Teresa College of Nursing
- ITM University
- Shri Shankaracharya College of Nursing
CPEB B.Sc Nursing Merit List
CG Nursing Merit List is released in order to indicate the names of the selected candidates. It is made for ranking students in order of merit. As it further helps officials in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Further, candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list only. In addition, there is a lot of important information on the merit list. These details shall help you in looking out for your name on the list easily. The details that a candidate can find in the rank list are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
How to Download the Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Merit List?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Chhattisgarh Nursing Merit List is available below. Make sure that you follow this. Merit List is very important. Without looking at it you can’t possibly know if you qualified for the counselling or not. So, that is why we are providing you all with the steps to download it here as well. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. The steps are as follows-
- Visit the official website – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Click on the link available on that website. The link is pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above shall be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step finds a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Thus, in this way you can download the merit list result. Only merit list students shall be eligible for the counselling round. Therefore, do check it out.