CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020: The round of counselling will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). Moreover, the Counselling of CY Vyapam will start soon after the release of the merit list. In addition, the counselling dates will be available on the official website. The registration will start in online mode. All students who qualify for the test will find their names on the merit list and then, starts the CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020 phase. CPEB conducts entrance exams for the students seeking admissions in Chhattisgarh. Candidates will get seats in the colleges after they qualify for the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
There are some really important dates for Chhattisgarh Vyapam BAMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020. The students should be well-aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any of the important events. Further, the authorities haven’t announced the dates yet. However, the tentative schedule of the exam activities is given below. The dates will be updated here after the officials will confirm the dates of the events.
|Name of the Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of Exam||– June 2020 –|
|Result Declaration||– July 2020 –|
|1st Round of Counselling||– September 2020 –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– October 2020 –|
CPEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission Process
Candidates who pass the exam will be shortlisted for merit. Then they will receive a selection for CG B.Sc Nursing Counseling. In counseling, they have to select their preferred college and their preferred course. And then the admission process comes to an end. The important information related to the selection procedure for CPEB Nursing Counselling Admission is available here.
- All processes will be available in the online mode.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the print out of the registration slip.
- The details will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
- You will need the other documents for the verification process at the time of the counseling procedure.
Documents for the CG CPEB B.Sc Counselling 2020
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for the counselling. These documents are required for verification purposes. Hence, candidates who will not be able to produce the documents will not be entertained. The authorities can reject their applications. Therefore, make sure that you carry the following documents along.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- A print out of the registration slip.
- A print out of your Result/Merit List.
- Admit Card for Chhattisgarh CPEB.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2020
Colleges offering B.SC Nursing in CPEB
The list of colleges offering seats in the CPEB are available below-
- Ayush and Health Science University
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur
- Central India College of Nursing, Rajnandgaun
- PG College of Nursing
- Bethany College of Nursing
- KB Patel College of Nursing
- Mother Teresa College of Nursing
- ITM University
- Shri Shankaracharya College of Nursing
CPEB B.Sc Nursing Merit List
CG Nursing Merit List will be released in order to indicate the names of the selected candidates. It is made for ranking students in order of merit. As it further helps officials in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Further, candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list only. In addition, there is a lot of important information on the merit list. These details will help you in looking out for your name on the list easily. The following fields will be present on the merit list.
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
How to Download the Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Merit List?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Chhattisgarh Nursing Merit List is available below. Make sure that you follow this. Merit List is very important. Without looking at it you can’t possibly know if you qualified for the counselling or not. So, that is why we are providing you all with the steps to download it here as well. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website(cgvyapam.choice.gov.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Thus, in this way you can download the merit list result. Only merit list students will be eligible for counselling round. Therefore, do check it out.