Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form 2021: The Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana releases the registration form. It is released on the Haryana Nursing Official Website (www.hrynursingadmissions.com). Moreover, the aspiring candidates first need to fill the application form in order to take admission to Government, Private, or Self-finance schools of nursing in Haryana. The Haryana Nurse and Nurse-Midwives Council, Panchkula is the main conducting body for Haryana Nursing Admission Process. In addition, one must ensure to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Furthermore, a certain procedure is expected to be followed while filling the Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form 2021. For a more detailed account regarding the same, scroll down further through the page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form 2021
The candidates should note that the form can be submitted online only. Aspirants must fill the form within the given deadline in order to successfully register for Haryana General Nursing Admission. In addition, make sure to check the selection criteria before filling the registration form. Furthermore, the application process is considered complete only after the complete payment of the necessary application fee. Meanwhile, you can go through the course and fee structure of the same at the official website Haryana Nursing Council. Further, the schedule of the admission activities is given below.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– 1st Week of August 2021 –|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||– August 2021 –|
|Display of Merit List||– 1st week of September 2021 –|
|Declaration of Vacancy by Institutes for 2nd Round||– September 2021 –|
|Online Allotment for 2nd Round||– September/ October 2021 –|
|Declaration of Vacancy by Institutes for Mop-Up Round||– October 2021 –|
|Opening for Portal for Registration||– TBA –|
|Last Date of Closing of Admission||– TBA –|
Check – UP ANM Nursing Admission
Haryana State Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria plays an important role in the selection procedure of admission. It defines your identity as a registered candidate for the respective course. Moreover, one must check the GNM Eligibility Criteria before applying for any course in order to avoid any further disappointment. Therefore, the following are the eligibility criteria for filling the Haryana GNM/ANM Registration Form 2021. Also, candidates must note that the eligibility criteria are different for each course.
GNM (MPHW) Haryana Eligibility Criteria
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years as of 31st December 2021.
- There is no age bar for ANM/LHV Courses.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum mark of 40%. They must have subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. 10+2 Candidates from Arts Background are also eligible to apply. All these candidates must have passed from a recognized Board/ University.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidates have to be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana ANM
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum is 35 years as on or before 31st December 2021
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Arts or Science in Vocational Stream only. They must have passed from a recognized Board/ University only.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 40% in 10+2.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MPHW (M) 2021
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any stream.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years.
Important Instruction Regarding Haryana State Nursing Admission Form
Keeping in mind, the following points fill your Haryana ANM Online Form in order to avoid any mistake while doing the same.
- Firstly, stay updated with Haryana Nursing Admission Dates 2021 schedule.
- Secondly, read all the terms and conditions before filling the application form.
- Thirdly, don’t forget to check the eligibility criteria for the same.
- Moreover, while uploading the passport-sized photo and signature, make sure that they are of the appropriate size as per the prescribed specifications.
- Furthermore, after completing the payment process, take a printout of the generated online receipt ensuring successful payment of the application fee.
- In addition, make sure that the details you provide while filling the form including personal, as well as academic details, must be valid.
- Any misleading information might lead to disqualification of your candidature further restricting your admission process.
Check – Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021
Steps To Apply For The Haryana State Nursing Form 2021
As mentioned above, the Haryana Nursing Form is released via online mode only. Thus, the applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill-up the form. The steps to be followed further are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of Haryana Nursing Council – www.dmeharyana.org
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- The First Stage is the Registration Process, where you have to enter your personal details and password.
- After entering all the details, click on Save and Proceed.
- After filling your form, your Login ID and Password are sent to you at your registered email.
- In addition, after making the payment of the registration fee, an E-Receipt is generated. Don’t forget to take its print out for further reference.
- In case you wish to make any changes in your application form, you can use your Login credentials to access your form. But do it within the limited time frame.
List Of Details To Enter in the First Stage of DME Haryana Nursing Application Form (Registration)
After clicking the apply online link, you have to enter the following details. Candidates must note that these details are for the Registration purpose.
Personal Information of the Candidates
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Bonafide Resident Confirmation
Password and Security Questions
- Password and Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Answer for the Security Question
- Re-enter Answer
After entering all the details, click on Save and proceed.
One must pay the application fee within the limited time frame in order to complete their Haryana State GNM Application Form. The authority considers your candidature only after the complete payment of the application fee. Moreover, the Application fee for candidates belonging to various categories is mentioned below:
- For General Category, it is Rs 1000/-
- Candidates of BC-A and BC-B of Haryana, PH, FF, ESM Category, it is Rs 750/-.
- For the SC/ ST of the Haryana category, it is Rs 500/-.
Moreover, one can pay the application fee through the following payment methods as per the guidelines. However, one must note that demand drafts and checks are not accepted as payment options.
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Try to avoid the late submission of the application fee. Further, note that the mentioned application fee is as per the last years’ brochure. However, if the fee is revised, then that would be updated out here as well.
Necessary Documents To Be Uploaded While Filling The Haryana Nursing Online Form
After providing the Personal and Academic details in the Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form, now it’s time to upload the documents. Therefore, one must be ready with the scanned images of the following documents.
- Recent colored passport-sized photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Proof of Academic qualification( 10+2 passing certificate, mark sheet)
- Residential proof.
In order to upload the above documents, their size must be of the prescribed dimensions (20 KB – 50 KB and in jpg and jpeg format) as per the guidelines of the authority.
Haryana GNM Correction Application Form 2021
The Haryana Nursing Council, however, does not release any facility of Correction Application Form. Therefore, one must enter all the details correctly. However, if the conducting body provides the facility for the application form correction, we will definitely update our website with the same. Furthermore, there are no charges for the Correction Application Form.
Rejection Causes of the Haryana State Nursing Online Registration Form
The Haryana Nursing Council follows a strict selection process for Haryana State Nursing Admission 2021. Therefore, one must ensure to not make the following mistakes to avoid disqualification of their candidature.
- Incomplete Application Form. In case your form is incomplete, then it is not accepted.
- Providing misleading Data or Information. While filling the Online Nursing Application Form, make sure to provide valid credentials. Moreover, the authorities check the details thoroughly during the Physical Verification of the documents.
- Furthermore, in the case of incomplete payment of the application fee.
- In addition, make sure to upload the scanned images of the necessary documents according to the prescribed dimensions as per the guidelines.
Haryana GNM Application Form 2021 and Selection Procedure
Only those who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission rounds. However, the following is the complete Admission Process of Haryana GNM/ANM 2021:
- Online Application Form Procedure
- The Release of the Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List
- Physical Document Verification of the merit holders
- The Release of the Provisional Merit List and Seat Allotment Process
- Date of Reporting at the allotted centers for final seat allotment (Haryana GNM/ANM Counselling 2021)