The Haryana Nursing Council has closed the online application form of Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 for the Academic year 2019-20. However, the mode of admission is merit-based. The Mode of filling and submitting the form is online. The Official Website of Haryana GNM/ANM and MPHW is www.hrynursingadmissions.com. The last date to submit the form is 8th September 2019. You can get the direct link to apply here. The aspiring candidates first need to fill the Haryana Nursing online admission form 2019 in order to take admission to Government, Private or Self-finance schools of nursing in Haryana. The Haryana Nurse and Nurse-Midwives Council, Panchkula is the main conducting body for Haryana GNM/ANM MPHW Admission 2019-20.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Moreover, one must ensure to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Furthermore, a certain procedure is expected to be followed while filling the Haryana State GNM/ANM Online Form 2019. For a more detailed account regarding the same, scroll down further through the page.
Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form- Important Dates
The Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 is available online on its official website. The ANM/GNM Nursing Registration Form is available from 21st August 2019. Moreover, the aspirants should remain well-updated regarding the schedule of Haryana Nursing Admission 2019-20. Therefore, here we have provided all the important events as well as the dates of the same in order to ease your efforts. Although the following dates are tentative, this will definitely help you to prepare well for what’s coming next. However, as soon as the official dates will be available we will update our website with the same. Hence, make sure to go through the table very carefully.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||21st August 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||8th September 2019|
|DME Haryana First Round Counselling||14th September 2019|
|Reporting Allotted Colleges and Institutions (Round I)||15th to 20th September 2019|
|Starting Date of Round II Counselling||25th September 2019|
|Reporting Allotted Colleges and Institutes (Round II)||28th September to 3rd October 2019|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling||Second Week of October 2019|
|Reporting College/Institutions||Third Week of October 2019|
The DME Haryana has released the ANM/GNM Haryana Nursing Online Form. There will be no entrance exam. Hence, the admission will take place on the basis of the merit marks. Candidates can click on the link provided. Apply For Haryana GNM and ANM Nursing 2019-20.
Haryana GNM/ANM Application Form 2019
The Haryana State Nursing Form 2019 is released on 21st August 2019. However, the last date to apply is 8th September 2019. Aspirants must fill the form within the given deadline in order to successfully register for Haryana General Nursing Admission. In addition, make sure to check the selection criteria before filling the registration form. Furthermore, the application process is considered complete only after the complete payment of the necessary application fee. Also, one needs to submit the application form within the provided deadline. As the authority will not entertain late submissions. Moreover, failing to do so might result in the cancellation of your candidature. Meanwhile, you can go through the course and fee structure of the same at the official website Haryana Nursing Council.
Haryana State Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria plays an important role in the selection procedure of the admission. It defines your identity as a registered candidate for the respective course. Moreover, one must check the GNM Eligibility Criteria before applying for any course in order to avoid any further disappointment. Therefore, the following is the eligibility criteria for filling the Haryana GNM/ANM Registration Form 2019. Also, candidates must note that the Eligibility criteria for Haryana ANM and GNM Nursing are different.
GNM (MPHW) Haryana Eligibility Criteria
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no age bar for ANM/LHV Courses.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum mark of 40%. They must have subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. 10+2 Candidates from Arts Background are also eligible to apply. All these candidates must have passed from a recognized Board/University.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidates have to be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana ANM 2019-20
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum is 35 years as on or before 31st December 2019
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Arts or Science in Vocational Stream only. They must have passed from a recognized Board/University only.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 40% in 10+2.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MPHW (M) 2019-20
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any stream.
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years.
If you satisfy the above selection criteria then you are eligible to apply for Haryana State GNM/ANM Online Form 2019.
Important Instruction Regarding Haryana State Nursing Admission Form
Keeping in mind, the following points fill your Haryana ANM Online Form in order to avoid any mistake while doing the same.
- Firstly, stay updated with Haryana Nursing Admission Dates 2019 schedule.
- Secondly, read all the terms and conditions before filling the application form.
- Thirdly, don’t forget to check the eligibility criteria for the same.
- Moreover, while uploading the documents including passport-sized photo and signature, make sure that they are of the appropriate size as per the guidelines.
- Furthermore, after completing the payment process, take a print out of the generated online receipt ensuring successful payment of the application fee.
- In addition, make sure that the details you provide while filling the form including personal, as well as academic details, must be valid.
- Any misleading information might lead to disqualification of your candidature further restricting your admission process.
Steps To Apply For The Haryana State Nursing Form 2019
Following are the steps on how to fill the Haryana GNM/ANM Admission Form. Read it to avoid any mistakes.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council or click on the link available above.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- The First Stage is the Registration Process, where you have to enter your personal details and password. We have provided the details that you will have to submit in the registration process.
- After entering all the details, click on Save and Proceed.
- After filling your form, you will generate your Login ID and Password which will be sent to you at your registered email.
- In addition, after making the payment of the registration fee, an E-Receipt will generate. Don’t forget to take it’s print out for further reference.
- In case you wish to make any changes in your application form, you can use your Login credentials to access your form. But do it within the limited time frame.
List Of Details To Enter in the First Stage of DME Haryana Nursing Application Form (Registration)
After clicking the apply online link, you have to enter the following details. Candidates must note that these details are for the Registration purpose.
Personal Information of the Candidates
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Bonafide Resident Confirmation
Password and Security Questions
- Password and Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Answer for the Security Question
- Re-enter Answer
After entering all the details, click on Save and proceed.
One must pay the application fee within the limited time frame in order to complete their Haryana State GNM Application Form. The authority will consider your candidature only after the complete payment of the application fee.
Application fee for candidates belonging to various categories is mentioned below:
- For General Category, it is Rs 1000/-
- Candidates of BC-A and BC-B of Haryana, PH, FF, ESM Category, it is Rs 750/-.
- For SC/ ST of Haryana category, it is Rs 500/-.
Moreover, one can pay the application fee through the following payment methods as per the guidelines. However, one must note that demand drafts and checks are not accepted as payment options.
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Try to avoid the late submission of the application fee.
Necessary Documents To Be Uploaded While Filling The Haryana Nursing Online Form
After providing the Personal and Academic details in the Haryana GNM/ANM Application form, now it’s time to upload the documents. Therefore, one must be ready with the scanned images of the following documents.
- Recent colored passport- sized photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Proof of Academic qualification( 10+2 passing certificate, mark sheet)
- Residential proof.
In order to upload the above documents, their size must be of the prescribed dimensions (20 KB – 50 KB and in jpg and jpeg format) as per the guidelines of the authority.
Haryana GNM Correction Application Form 2019
The Haryana Nursing Council, however, does not release any facility of Correction Application Form. Therefore, one must enter all the details correctly. However, if the conducting body provides the facility for the Haryana Nursing Application Form Correction, we will definitely update our website with the same. Furthermore, there are no charges for the Correction Application Form. Any changes made by the authority in this context will be updated on our website.
Rejection Causes of the Haryana State Nursing Online Registration Form
The Haryana Nursing Council follows a strict selection process for Haryana State Nursing Admission 2019-20. Therefore, one must ensure to not make the following mistakes to avoid disqualification of their candidature.
- Incomplete Application Form. In case your form is incomplete, it will be rejected
- Providing misleading Data or Information. While filling the Online Nursing Application Form, make sure to provide valid credentials. Moreover, all the details will be checked thoroughly during Physical Verification of the documents.
- Furthermore, in the case of incomplete payment of the application fee, your form will be rejected and the authority will not accept your candidature.
- In addition, make sure to upload the scanned images of the necessary documents according to the prescribed dimensions as per the guidelines.
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Haryana GNM Application Form 2019 and Selection Procedure
Usually, the authority releases the Haryana GNM/ANM Online Admission Form 2019 in the month of Aug-Sept 2019. Only those who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be considered as registered candidates. However, the following is the complete Admission Process of Haryana GNM/ANM 2019 :
- Online Application Form Procedure
- The Release of the Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List
- Physical Document Verification of the merit holders
- The Release of the Provisional Merit List and Seat Allotment Process
- Date of Reporting at the allotted centers for final seat allotment (Haryana GNM/ANM Counselling 2019)
So, this is all about Haryana GNM/ANM Online Application Form 2019 and Haryana Nursing Selection Procedure 2018. In case you have any queries, comment it down below in the comment box.