VNSGU Hall Ticket 2021: VNSGU E-Hall Ticket is available here. The Controller of Examinations of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has released the admit card online. The candidates who are appearing for the semester exams can download the VNSGU Hall Ticket here. The State University in Surat, Gujarat offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MPhil. and Ph.D. courses in various subjects. Admission to these degree courses is done on the basis of the marks of the candidates in the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, aspiring candidates must download the printed copy of VNSGU Exam Hall Ticket 2021 in order to appear in the semester/entrance examination. In this article, we are giving all the details regarding the E-Hall Ticket of VNSGU Surat University. Candidates will also find the process to download the e-hall ticket and the details given on the admit card.
- VNSGU E-Hall Ticket is available for courses BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA, MA, MCOM, BED, MED, LLB, LLM AND BCOM/MCOM (Hons). Download VNSGU E-Hall Ticket.
VNSGU Hall Ticket (vnsgu.ac.in)
The academic council of the university offers courses like BA, BSc, MA, BPA, MSW, BID, BFA, MPA, MSc, BCom, MCom, Honors, BBA, MBA, BED, LLM, LLB, BCA, BRS. Therefore, students can choose any one of the following degree courses. In order to take admission, they must fil the online application form. The aspirants will have to appear in the written entrance exam. They must carry the VNSGU E-Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. It is important to carry the printed copy of the admit card. Without a valid Hall Ticket, they won’t get the permission to enter the examination hall. Also, the invigilators will not allow such defaulters to appear in the semester or entrance examination.
VNSGU Admit Card Important Dates
The students who are already studying at VNSGU need to appear for the semester exam. It is mandatory for all the students to have a printed copy of the VNSGU Hall Ticket Semester 4 in order to appear in the exam. The Controller of Exams has not yet given the dates of the release of the admit card. Therefore, the students will have to wait for the hall ticket. The semester exams happen in the month of April/May and November/December. So, the students must keep visiting the official website to know the actual dates of the release of the hall ticket. However, we are giving a list of important dates. But these dates are tentative and are subject to changes according to the official notification. The important dates are:
|Release of the Exam Form for Semester Exam||March 2021/ October 2021|
|Hall Tickets Download Dates||April 2021/ November 2021|
|Semester Exams||April/May 2021, November/December 2021|
|Result Declaration||July 2021/January 2021|
How to Download VNSGU Online Hall Ticket?
The candidates can find the online admit card at www.vnsgu Hall Ticket and they can easily download the same. It is important for the students to carry the hall ticket with them on the day of the exam. Therefore, they need to download the admit card from the official website before the last date of the availability of the hall ticket. The steps to check the VNSGU Hall Ticket Download from the official website are as follows:
- Visit the official website of VNSGU University in order to access the hall ticket for the semester/annual exams.
- In the next step, the applicants have to select the option “Hall Tickets” given in the left corner of the web page.
- After clicking on Hall Ticket a new page opens on the monitor from where the candidates have to enter the credentials.
- Now, there are two options with the candidates to download the hall ticket. They can download the E-Hall Ticket either by Name or Application Number.
- Candidates can either enter their Name or their Application Number/ID Number. They also have to enter their course Name.
- Furthermore, the candidates have to click on “Download Hall Ticket” after entering all the details correctly.
- Finally, the Hall Ticket appears on the screen and the applicants have to download multiple copies of the Admit Card for future reference.
- It is also important to verify all the details in the Admit card. In case of any discrepancy, they must immediately contact the Exam Branch.
- The Hall Ticket must not be tampered or torn, in any case. Otherwise, the candidates won’t get an entry in the examination hall.
Replica of the VNSGU E-Hall Ticket of BA Semester 1
Information Printed On The VNSGU Online Hall Ticket
Admit Card is the proof of the candidates which gives them permission to appear in the examination. Therefore, it is very important for the students to get the print of the Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. The invigilators in the examination hall verify the identity of the candidates using the details given on the admit card. So, candidates can check the admit cards on vnsgu.net Hall Ticket 2021 and download the e-hall ticket. After downloading the Hall Ticket, the candidates must verify all the details printed on the admit card. In case, if there is any mistake/misprint, they must immediately contact the Helpline Numbers of the Examination Branch of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Therefore, we are giving a list of few basic details which are printed on the Hall Ticket from which the candidates can verify:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the University
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (M/ F)
- Course Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Year and Semester
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of the Controller of the Examinations.
Essentials To Carry Along With VNSGU Admission Ticket
All the candidates appearing for the examination need to get their registration done after entering the exam hall. The candidates have to show their identity proof along with the VNSGU Ph.D. Hall Ticket to the invigilator. Only after producing a valid identity proof, can a candidate sit for the examination. In order to avoid any kind of forgery, it has been made the compulsory rule by the Examination Authority to check the identity proof of the appearing candidates. Therefore, we are giving a list of documents from which a candidate can carry any one of these, along with their Hall Ticket on the day of examination:
- Two Passport Size Photograph (one which was uploaded in the Application Form)
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University (this is compulsory for Semester/Backlog Exams)
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Instructions Regarding VNSGU Hall Ticket 2021
The students must follow the instructions regarding the hall ticket. They must bring the VNSGU Surat Hall Ticket in the proper condition. They must also carefully read the instructions given on the admit card. Here are a few important points which a candidate must note before going for the examination:
- The E – Hall Ticket is only for South Gujarat Region only for Bharuch, Dang, Tapi, Surat, Valsad, Navsari district.
- Candidates must carry a copy of the Hall Ticket in original.
- They must carry any one of the proofs of their identity which can include (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- The admit card must not be damaged/torn in any case. If there is any misprint found in the hall ticket, then the candidate cannot enter the exam hall.
- College Identity Card (only for the semester/annual exams)
- In any course, if the numbers of applications are less than the number of intake, the entrance test will not be conducted for such courses. (Note: This is applicable only in case of course which is offered at only one institute/college).
- Indulgence in any kind of malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) in the entrance test will attract punishment under the criminal laws.
- In case of any confusion, students can put their query at [email protected]
Veer Narmad University Hall Ticket Highlights
|Name of the University||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)|
|Name of the Exam||VNSGU UG /PG Examination 2019|
|Courses offered by the university||BA, BSc, MA, BPA, MSW, BID, BFA, MPA, MSc, BCom, MCom, Honors, BBA, MBA, BED, LLM, LLB, BCA, BRS, and other courses|
|Event||University Hall Ticket|
|Status of Hall Ticket||Yet To Be Released|
|Date of Exam||Nov/Dec|
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Post Box No 49, Udhna Magdalla Road
Surat – 395007, Gujarat, [INDIA] Phone No: +91 (0261) 2227141 to 2227146
FAX No: +91 (0261) 2227312
Toll-Free: 1800 2333 011
Email: [email protected]