Manikchak College Merit List 2020: 16th Admission Booking List has been declared for Hons and General Courses. Manikchak College invites Applications every year for the admission to the UG/ PG courses. So, in order to seek admission, candidates will have to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The candidate must provide correct details in the Application form. Manikchak College releases the Merit List for the final admission of the candidates for various courses. On the basis of class 12th marks, admission into UG courses is given.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, there is no entrance test for admission purposes. Hence, candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. To know more, go through the article.
- Manikchak College’s 16th Provisional Merit List Published. Click Here to Pay Admission Fees before 29th September (11:59 PM).
Manikchak College Important Dates 2020
Candidates applying for admission to the courses will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the admission schedule. It will be important that the applicant must keep visiting the website of the college on a regular basis.
Manikchak College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Manikchak College will release in online mode on the official website of the college. The candidate will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the Merit List. The availability of the Merit List will be as per the admission schedule. It will be important for the candidate that they must provide the correct details in the Application Form. The candidates who qualify will be eligible to appear for the counselling. The Manikchak College Admission List 2020 will have all the important details which will be relevant for the candidates.
The Merit List will provide the details, such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate, etc. After going through the details, if the applicant finds any of the information incorrect, the candidate must contact admission authorities immediately. The candidate will have to bring the multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling.
Steps to check Manikchak College Admission List 2020
Candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Manikchak College.
- Navigate to the “Merit List” Button and select the appropriate merit list (general or honours).
- Also, students can check their Individual Merit Status.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Information on Manikchak College Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/ her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Manikchak College Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Application ID
- Merit Scores
- Combined Rank
- Category Rank
- PWD Rank
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Manikchak College Merit List 2020
Manikchak College prepares the merit list on the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the candidates. The preparation of the Merit list of Manikchak College for admission to UG courses is on the basis of the marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination. Students appear for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
Manikchak College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the final merit list of Manikchak College, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates must carry certain documents and certificates at the time of reporting. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be here soon.
Undergraduate Courses At Manikchak College 2020
The name of the courses (general and honours) offered at the Manikchak College is in the table below.
|2.||General||Bachelor of Arts|
Manikchak College Seat Intake for General & Honours Courses
Documents Required for Verification @ Manikchak College
Candidates need to carry certain documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with the pasted photographs)
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with a blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.