Manikchak College Merit List 2021: Manikchak College invites Applications every year for admission to the UG/ PG courses. So, in order to seek admission, candidates will have to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The candidate must provide correct details in the Application form. Manikchak College releases the Merit List for the final admission of the candidates for various courses. On the basis of class 12th marks, admission into UG courses is given.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, there is no entrance test for admission purposes. Hence, candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. To know more, go through the article.
Manikchak College Important Dates 2021
Candidates applying for admission to the courses will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the admission schedule. It will be important that the applicant must keep visiting the website of the college on a regular basis. Candidates can use the previous year’s schedule as a reference from below.
Manikchak College Merit List 2021
The Merit List of Manikchak College will release in online mode on the official website of the college. The candidate will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the Merit List. The availability of the Merit List will be as per the admission schedule. It will be important for the candidate that they must provide the correct details in the Application Form. The candidates who qualify will be eligible to appear for counselling. The Manikchak College Admission List 2021 will have all the important details which will be relevant for the candidates.
The Merit List will provide the details, such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate, etc. After going through the details, if the applicant finds any of the information incorrect, the candidate must contact admission authorities immediately. The candidate will have to bring multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling.
Steps To Check Manikchak College Admission List 2021
Candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of Manikchak College.
- Navigate to the “Merit List” Button and select the appropriate merit list (general or honours).
- Also, students can check their Individual Merit Status.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Information On Manikchak College Merit List 2021
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/ her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Manikchak College Merit List 2021 contains the following details.
- Application ID
- Merit Scores
- Combined Rank
- Category Rank
- PWD Rank
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Manikchak College Merit List 2021
Manikchak College prepares the merit list on the basis of various factors, such as marks in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of the college prepares and publishes the merit list for the candidates. The preparation of the Merit list of Manikchak College for admission to UG courses is on the basis of the marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination. Students appear for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
Manikchak College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2021
On the basis of the final merit list of Manikchak College, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre. Candidates must carry certain documents and certificates at the time of reporting. The counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be here soon.
Undergraduate Courses At Manikchak College 2021
The name of the courses (general and honours) offered at Manikchak College is in the table below.
|2.||General||Bachelor of Arts|
Manikchak College Seat Intake for General & Honours Courses 2021
Documents Required For Verification @ Manikchak College 2021
Candidates need to carry certain documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with the pasted photographs)
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with a blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.