Telangana University Degree Hall Ticket 2021: The Controller of Examination of Telangana University will release the Admit Card for the semester exam before the exam. Therefore, the students who are enrolled in any course must download the hall ticket online. The interested candidates who wish to appear in the entrance test must download the Telangana University Degree Hall Ticket from the official website of the university. The students must carry the Telangana University Admit Card on the day of the exam. The officials will restrict the entry of the candidates without a valid original hall ticket. Students can also read about DOST 2021 Registration, Telangana University Exam Time Table, Results, Question Papers, Syllabus, Merit List, Cut- Off, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Telangana University offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses in different subjects. Admission in these courses is done on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the written entrance exam. In order to access the admit card, candidates must first apply for Telangana University Admission 2021 online from the official website. After filling the application form the Controller of Examinations will release the Telangana University Hall Ticket on its official website.
Telangana University UG and PG Hall Ticket
The students who are already enrolled in some courses at Telangana University will have to appear in the semester/annual examination. Therefore the Controller of Examinations releases Telangana University Degree Hall Ticket Download link on its official website. The admit card is an essential document for appearing in the examination. Candidates without a valid admission ticket won’t get entry into the examination hall. So, every student who is going to appear in the semester/backlog exam must have a valid hall ticket with them. The admit card for the semester exam is available in Online mode only.
How to Download TU Hall Ticket?
The Controller of Examinations will release the admit cards for semester/backlog exams online on its official website. The hall tickets are available only in online mode. Therefore, the candidates who are appearing for the semester exam must download Telangana University PG Hall Ticket from the official website. The admit cards usually get uploaded a week before the examination in the month of November/April. However to get the latest updates candidates must visit the official website of the Exam Branch of Telangana University. Here are a few basic steps to download the Hall Ticket of semester/backlog exams:
- Visit the official website of Telangana University in order to access the hall ticket for the semester/annual exams.
- In the next step, the applicants have to select the option “Hall Tickets” given in the left corner of the web page.
- After clicking on Hall Ticket a new page opens on the monitor from where the candidates have to enter the credentials.
- Candidates need to enter their Name, Registration Number / Roll Number and Date of Birth in the format as given in the instructions.
- Furthermore, the candidates have to click on “Download Hall Ticket” after entering all the details correctly.
- Finally, the Hall Ticket appears on the screen and the applicants have to download multiple copies of the Admit Card for future reference.
- It is also important to verify all the details in the Admit card. In case of any discrepancy, they must immediately contact the Exam Branch.
- The Hall Ticket must not be tampered or torn, in any case. Otherwise, the candidates won’t get an entry in the examination hall.
Replica of the Portal to Download TU Hall Ticket
Details Printed on the Hall Ticket of Telangana University
Hall Ticket is one of the most important documents for any exam. The invigilators in the examination hall verify the identity of the candidates using the details given on the admit card. Therefore, it is very important that all the information which is given on the Telanagana University Exam Hall Ticket is correct. So after downloading the Hall Ticket, the candidates must verify all the details printed on the admit card. In case, if there is any mistake/misprint, they must immediately contact the Helpline Numbers of the Examination Branch of Telangana University. The applicants must get the correction of the details on the Hall Ticket before the examination. Therefore, we are giving a list of few basic details which are printed on the Hall Ticket from which the candidates can verify:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the University
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Gender (M/ F)
- Course Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Year and Semester
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of the Controller of the Examinations.
Documents Required Along With the TU Hall Ticket
The candidates have to compulsorily carry the Telangana University UG Hall Tickets on the day of the examination. But along with the Hall Ticket, the applicants also must carry a copy of any of their identity proofs. This is necessary because the invigilators will ask for an identity proof to verify the identity of the applicant. In order to avoid any kind of forgery, it has been made compulsory rule by the Examination Authority to check the identity proof of the appearing candidates. Therefore, we are giving a list of documents from which a candidate can carry any one of these, along with their Hall Ticket on the day of examination:
- Two Passport Size Photograph (one which was uploaded in the Application Form)
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University (this is compulsory for Semester/Backlog Exams)
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Important Instructions Regarding TU Hall Ticket
The Controller of Examinations, Telangana University, lays a few important instructions for all the candidates appearing in the examination. Here are a few important points which a candidate must note before going for the examination:
- Candidates must carry a copy of the Hall Ticket in original.
- They must carry any one of the proofs of their identity which can include (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- The admit card must not be damaged/torn in any case. If there is any misprint found in the hall ticket, then the candidate cannot enter the exam hall.
- College Identity Card (only for the semester/annual exams)
- In any course, if the numbers of applications are less than the number of intake, the entrance test will not be conducted for such courses. (Note: This is applicable only in case of course which is offered at only one institute/college).
- Indulgence in any kind of malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) in the entrance test will attract punishment under the criminal laws.
Highlights of Telangana University Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of the University||Telangana University (TU)|
|Courses||UG, PG, and Other courses|
|Category||Semester Exam Hall Ticket|
|Release Date||Yet to Come|
|Contact Details||Telangana University, Nizamabad-503322(T.S)|
Fax: +91-8461 – 222212 |
mail id: [email protected]