Amity University Admit Card 2020: Amity University will release the admit card/hall ticket in the month of April 2020. The university issues the hall ticket for those who have successfully taken part in the application process and completed it. Amity JEE Admit Card 2020 will be available only through an online medium. Hence, candidates need to download it from the official website using their application number and password. Moreover, the concerned authority will not be responsible for sending the document via mail or post to any individual.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Amity University 2020 hall ticket is an essential document. This is because there are several details present on the admit card. These details are certainly related to an appearing candidate and examination. Apart from these details, the hall ticket also consists of some major exam day guidelines. In addition, the authority uses the document to cross-check the details so as to verify the identity of an appearing applicant. Thus, it becomes really important for an individual to carry the admit card on the day of an exam. Any candidate who fails to produce the online admit card of Amity University will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Furthermore, he or she will face some serious consequences.
Important Dates Of Amity University Admit Card 2020
The concerned authority has the power to decide the dates on which a particular event will occur. These dates when finally decided will be announced on the official portal as well as on the official brochure. As a result, applicants willing to appear in the exam must be aware of the updated dates.
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||18th November 2019|
|2||Closing date of an Application Form||March 2020|
|3||Releasing of Admit Card||April 2020|
|4||Amity University Examination dates||2nd week of April 2020 to 1st week of May 2020|
Procedure To download Amity University Admit Card 2020
For downloading Amity JEE Admit Card, students need to follow a stepwise procedure. Thus, the procedure is mandatory and without it, students will not be able to acquire the hall ticket. Every single aspirant who wants to appear in the exam must download the admit card. Thus, with the help of an online hall ticket of Amity University 2020, the candidates will be able to take the exam.
The complete procedure to download the admit card is described as follows:
- Visit the official portal of Amity University.
- Now enter all the necessary details such as application number and password.
- Then click on the “Submit” button after entering the required details.
- The Amity University Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen displaying a number of details.
- Check each of the details very carefully.
- If the details are correct, then proceed to download the admit card.
- Also, take a printout of the same for future admission formalities.
Amity University 2020 Admit Card Details
The candidate needs to fill some basic details while filling an Amity University Application Form 2020. These details will then be mentioned on the admit card. The details will include some personal, contact, address, etc information about an appearing candidate. Additionally, there is also some data regarding the exam.
The list of details consist of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Exam venue
- Centre Code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Guidelines regarding the Examination Day
What To Do In Case Of Wrong/Invalid detail?
There might be a case, where students find wrong or invalid detail in the Amity University Admit Card 2020. In such a case, candidates must contact the exam conducting body immediately and inform them about it. Also, they must ask the authority to check and rectify it as soon as possible. Any incorrect detail in the hall ticket will result in cancellation of candidature. Therefore, candidates must make sure that the authority makes the correction before the day of an exam.
Exam Day Guidelines
Along with the details, the online Amity University admit card also consists of some major exam day guidelines. Candidates who will be taking the exam must read each of the guidelines and they have to strictly follow them. If any individual fails to abide by these guidelines then they may face some major consequences.
The exam day guidelines are listed below:
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of the exam as they have to go under the verification process.
- The student has to occupy only the allotted seat in the examination hall
- Applicants will be allowed to leave the seat and examination hall only after the conclusion of an exam.
- All the candidates have to carry the Amity University 2020 Admit Card along with themselves to the examination centre.
- Entry without the hall ticket is completely prohibited.
- Students need to carry any of the government identity proofs such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, etc. along with an admit card.
- Check every single detail present on the admit card and in case of any wrong or invalid detail inform the concerned authority as soon as possible.
- Calculators, mobile phones, or any other electronic device are not allowed inside the examination venue.
- The use of any unfair mean will directly result in the cancellation of candidature.
Also, check Amity University Result 2020.