Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2024: The Examination Branch of Palamuru University releases the DOST 2024 Hall Ticket, BPEd. Exam Admit Card, BA, BSC. and B.Com. semester examination hall ticket online @palamuruuniversity.ac.in. Therefore, candidates who are already studying some courses from the university must download the Palamuru University Hall Ticket from the official website of the university. However, the students can also collect the hall ticket from their respective college windows. Also, the Controller of Examinations shall arrange for dispatch of original Hall Tickets along with copies of Time Tables to the respective Colleges where the students are studying. Students can also check DOST 2024 Palamuru University Application Form, Exam Dates, Fees, Syllabus, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Palamuru University (DOST 2024) Hall Ticket
The admission to UG/PG courses at Palamuru University takes place through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST). Therefore, the students can either download or get their Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2024 from their colleges. Moreover, in this article, we are going to describe the details of the Hall Ticket for the semester and entrance examinations. Also, we are giving the steps to download the Hall Ticket from the official website of the university.
Therefore, it becomes easier for the candidates to download Palamuru University Degree Hall Ticket from the link given in the description box. Besides they can follow the steps given in the article to download the Hall Ticket of Palamuru University. Also, we are also giving a few important instructions to the students before appearing for the exam. Therefore, read the article to know more about important dates and details in the hall ticket.
Palamuru University Hall Ticket: Important Dates 2024
The Examination Council of Palamuru University will soon publish the Palamuru University Exam Timetable 2024. Also, it prepares the Hall Tickets for B.A (Oriented Languages) courses 1st sem Backlog, 2nd Sem Reg/Backlog, 3rd Sem Backlog & 4th Sem Regular Examinations May 2024. Therefore, the candidates can download the Hall Tickets from the official website (palamuruuniversity.com). Candidates who are pursuing the above courses can download hall tickets and view exam dates, time and other details. In order to sit for the semester exam, the candidates will have to fill the Palamuru University Examination Form.
Palamuru University Scheduled Dates
The officials of the university have not yet given the dates for the semester/annual examination for the academic session 2024. Candidates can check the official release dates from the examination portal of the university. The dates for the release of Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2024 is not known yet. However, we are giving a list of the tentative dates for the release of the Palamuru University Examination Ticket in the table given below.
|Notification for Admission||–|
|Release of the Application Form||–|
|Release of DOST(Degree Online Services Telangana) 2024 (Only for Undergraduate Courses)||–|
|Palamuru University Hall Ticket||–|
|Result/ Merit List||–|
|DOST Seat Allotment 2024 (only for UG Courses)||–|
How to Download Palamuru University Admit Card
The admit cards for the semester and annual degree exams of Palamuru University is available on the official website of the university. Therefore the students can easily visit the portal and then click on Palamuru University Degree Hall Tickets Download 2024 and get the printout of the admit card. However, the candidates who are appearing for the examination must have a printed copy of the hall ticket for getting an entry into the examination hall. Moreover, without a valid hall ticket, no candidates can enter and sit for the examination. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the applicants to download the Palamuru University Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
Steps to Download PU Hall Ticket 2024
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Palamuru University and click on the option “Examination Branch” from the portal.
- Furthermore, after clicking on the Examination Branch, the candidates gets redirected to a new page on the same tab. Also, on this page, the candidates can see many examination related options in the left corner of the page. Also, a replica of this page is shown below
- So, from these options, a candidate has to select and click on “Online Halltickets”. Now, from there they can choose the course of which they want to download the hall ticket.
- Once they select the course and click on the selected course, a new page opens and from here the candidates can log in using the credentials.
- After logging in the candidates can enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth in the space provided.
- So after entering the details, click on “Print Hallticket 2024” and submit the page.
- Finally, the candidates can see their semester exam at Palamuru University Hall Ticket 2024 on their computer screen. Click on “Print” and save the hall ticket for future reference.
- Moreover, the candidates must take the printout of the hall ticket because the link gets deactivate after the examination is over. Also, the Hall ticket is needed during the counselling round of admission.
Palamuru University Examination Application Form (EAF)
The Controller of Examinations will furnish the ‘D’ Forms Session wise and Paper wise. It will then send them to the respective centres along with the Centre copy of the Hall tickets of the candidates appearing for the examinations at that centre. In the Case of UG examinations, the principals are advised to generate an Examination Application Form (EAF) for each eligible candidate and submit it online to the computer centre after completing all the formalities like attendance, fee particulars, etc.
The centre again checks the lists sent by the principals online and generates Palamuru University, PU Hall Tickets. Soft copies of these Hall Tickets are made available in the respective college Logins so that the Hall Tickets are printed after downloading and distribute to the candidates.
Palamuru University Admit Card Eligibility Criteria
The council of the Controller of Examinations issues the Palamuru University Semester Exam Hall Ticket only to the eligible candidates. Therefore, candidates must check their eligibility conditions for availing of the Hall Ticket in order to appear in the examination. It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring a copy of the hall ticket with them on the date of the examination. Without an authentic hall ticket, no student can appear in the examination. Their degree will remain withheld from the university office if they don’t appear in the semester examinations. Here is the list of eligibility criteria for obtaining the PU Hall Ticket 2024:
- Only those candidates can avail the Hall Ticket who have submitted the examination form within the official dates of the university. No late submissions of examination forms are accepted by the Examination Branch. It is allowed only if there’s a genuine emergency case with the student.
- The student must have a minimum of 75% attendance in the entire semester.
- The candidate must be enrolled in the regular mode of course study.
Details Given in PU Hall Ticket 2024
Candidates must verify all the details given in the Palamuru University Degree Supplementary Hall Tickets 2024 before appearing for the examination. In case of any discrepancy in the details given in the admit card, the students must immediately report for the correction to the Controller of Examinations. The details in the admit card are very essential because if there is any mistake then the admit card will be considered invalid. The student, in such cases, may get debarred from appearing in the written examination. Therefore, we are giving a list of details imprinted on the Hall Ticket from which the candidates can match the details:
- Name of the Candidate
- College Roll Number
- University Enrollment Number
- Course Name and Year
- Name of the Papers in which a candidate has to appear
- Date and Venue of the Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the student
- Stamp of the Controller of the Examinations/ Principal of the College
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
Issuance of Duplicate Hall Ticket
In case if a candidate loses his/her admit card by any chance or gets it damaged and there is no online link to download the hall ticket, the university gives a provision for the issuance of a duplicate hall ticket. Palamuru University Duplicate Hall Ticket may be obtained by submitting the request to the Controller of Examinations, PU along with a Demand Draft of prescribed fee issued by any nationalized Bank in favour of “Registrar, PU payable at SBI, Ganeshnagar, MBNR.” The duplicate hall ticket works only as an alternative and it is valid only with the identity proof of the candidates.
Important Instructions for PU Hall Ticket
The examination council lays a few restrictions and conditions for the candidates appearing in the exam. Candidates must adhere to all the important instructions given in the Hall Ticket. Here a list of important instructions for the candidates who are appearing for the semester/annual examinations:
- Candidates must carry a copy of the Hall Ticket in original.
- They must carry any one of the proofs of their identity which can include (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- College Identity Card (only for the semester/annual exams)
- Also, they must never carry any Forbidden material in the examination hall. The list of forbidden material is given on the hall ticket. Therefore, the candidates must read it before entering the examination hall.
- If the candidates are caught using any Unfair Means during the examination, they will be terminated/ restricted from giving the exam. The invigilators can Resticate them from appearing in any more papers.
Other Important Links