GUJCET Syllabus 2021: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) releases the GUJCET Syllabus 2021. It contains important topics that come in the examination. Candidates can obtain this syllabus from the official website. Mainly the topics covered are from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The syllabus of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2021 is based on class 11th and 12th level. Moreover, preparing according to the prescribed syllabus help candidates to utilize time efficiently. If students do not consider the GUJCET Syllabus 2021 PDF before starting their preparation then they might study some irrelevant topics that are not included in it.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
GUJCET Syllabus 2021
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) conduct the examination of GUJCET 2021. It is a state-level examination and qualifying it provides admission to candidates in Engineering and other undergraduate courses. Furthermore, the GUJCET Admission and counselling process is managed by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). Applicants who are willing to apply have to fill the GUJCET Application Form 2021.
|GUJCET 2021 Examination Date||1st Week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||– TBA –|
|Commencing of Counselling||– TBA –|
PCM GUJCET 2021 Syllabus
Applicants must be aware of the exact Gujarat Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 and they should cover each topic from the syllabus. No topic should be skipped by candidates considering it to be less important. Therefore, it is necessary to cover each and every single topic.
Here is the complete syllabus of GUJCET 2021 and students must go through it first:
GUJCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations,
- Three Dimensional Geometry
GUJCET Physics Syllabus
- Electric Charge and Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity,
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Download GUJCET Syllabus PDF
Note that the provided link of the GUJCET Syllabus PDF is from last year. However, no changes are introduced in the syllabus. If the syllabus is revised, then those shall be updated here in the article as well.
|S.No.||GUJCET Syllabus PDF Download Link|
|1.||Download GUJCET Physics Syllabus PDF|
|2.||GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download|
|3.||Download PDF of GUJCET Maths Syllabus|
|4.||PDF of GUJCET Biology Syllabus|
GUJCET Recommended Books 2021
Given below is the name of the books which candidates must refer to in order to prepare for the examination:
- PHYSICS: NCERT Text Book, HC Verma, Pradeep Publications, Xam Idea Physics
- CHEMISTRY: NCERT Text Book, Organic Chemistry – OP Tandon, Physical chemistry – Peter Atkins, Inorganic chemistry – JD Lee
- MATHEMATICS: NCERT Text Book, RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma, Arihant Mathematics
- BIOLOGY: NCERT Text Book, Pradeep Publications, Trueman’s Elementary Biology
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2021
Through the GUJCET Exam Paper Pattern, an individual comes to know about various details of the exam. These details include the mode of examination, type of questions, sections in the question paper, language, distribution of marks, etc. The exam pattern is briefly prescribed below:
- The exam is conducted via offline mode i.e it is a pen and paper-based test.
- GUJCET 2021 examination is conducted for 3 hours duration.
- The paper has 3 sections which contain questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each section contains 40 questions. Therefore, there are a total of 120 questions
- The questions are of objective type.
- The exam is in a total of 120 marks.
- The GUJCET question paper shall be in Hindi, English, and Gujarati languages.
- 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer while 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
GUJCET Preparation Tips 2021
Given below are the GUJCET Preparation Tips 2021 which shall help in their preparation for the entrance test exam in order to secure good marks:
- Know the complete exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme
- Make a proper time table for studying
- A study from the relevant study material
- Have a set of liable books containing the syllabus
- Prepare each and every single topic available in the syllabus
- No topic should be skipped considering it to be unimportant
- Make a time table and distribute equal time for each of the subjects
- Focus on the subject which seems to be tough
- Solve as many sample papers and previous year’s question papers as possible
- Make short notes on topics covered while preparing for the entrance exam
- Take proper rest & eat at regular intervals