GUJCET Syllabus 2020: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will release the GUJCET Syllabus 2020. It will contain important topics that will come in the examination. Candidates can obtain this syllabus from the official website. Mainly the topics covered are from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The syllabus of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 will be based on class 11th and 12th level. Moreover, preparing according to the prescribed syllabus will help candidates to utilize time efficiently. If students do not consider the GUJCET 2020 Syllabus before starting their preparation then they might study some irrelevant topics that are not included in it.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
Summary of GUJCET 2020
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will conduct the examination of GUJCET 2020. It is a state level examination and qualifying it will provide admission to candidates in Engineering and other undergraduate courses. Furthermore, the GUJCET admission and counselling process is managed by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). The exam will probably be conducted in the second week of May 2020. thAlthough the official notification of GUJCET 2020 will be made available in the first week of March 2020. Applicants who are willing to apply have to fill the GUJCET Application Form 2020 which will be available in the last week of March 2020.
Also, check GUJCET Admit Card 2020
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus for Different Subjects
Applicants must be aware of the exact Gujarat Syllabus 2020 and they should cover each topic from the syllabus. No topic should be skipped by candidates considering it to be less important. Therefore, it is necessary to cover each and every single topic.
Here is the complete syllabus of GUJCET 2020 and students must go through it first:
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations,
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge and Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity,
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJCET Recommended Books 2020
Given below are the name of the books which candidates must refer in order to prepare for the examination:
PHYSICS: NCERT Text Book, HC Verma, Pradeep Publications, Xam Idea Physics
CHEMISTRY: NCERT Text Book, Organic Chemistry – OP Tandon, Physical chemistry – Peter Atkins, Inorganic chemistry – JD Lee
MATHEMATICS: NCERT Text Book, RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma, Arihant Mathematics
BIOLOGY: NCERT Text Book, Pradeep Publications, Trueman’s Elementary Biology
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2020
Through the GUJCET Exam Pattern 2020 an individual comes to know about various details of the exam. These details include the mode of examination, type of questions, sections in the question paper, language, distribution of marks, etc. The exam pattern is briefly prescribed below:
- Exam will be conducted via offline mode i.e it will be a pen and paper-based test
- GUJCET 2020 examination will be conducted for 3 hours duration
- The paper will have 3 sections which will contain questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each section will contain 40 questions. Therefore, there will be a total of 120 questions
- The questions will be of objective type.
- The exam will of total 120 marks.
- The question paper will in Hindi, English and Gujarati languages.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer while 25 will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GUJCET Preparation Tips 2020
Given below are the GUJCET Preparation Tips 2020 which will help in their preparation for the entrance test exam in order to secure good marks:
- Know the complete exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Study from the relevant study material
- Have a set of liable books containing the syllabus.
- Prepare each and every single topic available in the syllabus
- No topic should be skipped considering it to be unimportant.
- Make a time table and distribute equal time for each of the subjects
- Focus on the subject which seems to be tough.
- Solve as many sample papers and previous year’s question papers as possible
- Make short notes on topics covered while preparing for the entrance exam.
- Take proper rest
- Eat healthy food rich.