GUJCET Answer Key 2021: After the conclusion of an entrance exam, Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will publish the GUJCET Answer Key 2021. Candidates will be able to obtain this key only via online mode. An answer key will be available on the official website. The answer key of GUJCET 2021 will contain all the correct responses to the questions that will be there in the entrance exam. With the help of an answer key, aspirants will be able to evaluate their approximate score of the GUJCET 2021 exam. This evaluation is done by comparing the answers marked an aspirant against the one provided in the answer key. In addition, by this evaluation, an individual will come to know about their performance in the examination even before the declaration of the result.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
In case there is a discrepancy or error in the published GUJCET 2021 answer key, then students can challenge it by raising objections. Furthermore, this can be done for a limited duration of time. After the given deadline, the authority will accept all the objections and will release the final answer key of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2021.
GUJCET 2021 Answer Key Release Date
The exam conducting body releases out specific dates on which a particular event will occur. Interested applicants must keep track of the complete schedule. The table below displays some of the tentative dates:
|Examination date of GUJCET 2021||May 2021|
|Downloading of an Answer Key||May 2021|
|Raising Objections against the published Answer Key||May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 2021|
There are a number of features related to the Gujarat Answer Key 2021. These features are listed below and candidates must have knowledge about each one of the feature:
- An answer key will be available in the online medium only.
- Using an answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their probable score which will eventually let them know about their performance in the exam.
- Applicants will come to know about their performance even before the release of Result of GUJCET 2021.
- By this calculation, aspirants will gain a rough idea about their chances of getting admission.
- Students will have one time opportunity to challenge the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Answer Key 2021.
- Challenging an answer key can be done by raising objections. These have to send in the prescribed format within the given deadline along with the proof of documents.
- The authority will publish the final answer key after considering all the objections received.
- No changes can be made in the final answer key.
- Download the key according to the code of paper received in the examination
How to Download Answer Key of GUJCET 2021?
Applicants have to follow some simple steps in order to Download GUJCET Answer Key 2021. These steps are mandatory and candidates should not miss any of these steps else they will fail to download the key. The steps are mentioned as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- Then click on the link of “GUJCET Answer Key 2021”.
- Select the answer key according to the code of the paper (A, B, C, or D).
- The answer key will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
- Download the same and start comparing the answers.
Look At The GUJCET Answer Key 2020
Calculation of Score Using GUJCET Answer Key
The answer key will be available in online mode. Candidates can use this key to calculate their score. The following procedure needs to be followed to calculate the score:
- Download the answer key using the steps given above.
- Start comparing the answers marked in the entrance exam to the ones provided in the key.
- Check the total number of correct and incorrect responses.
- Award 1 mark for each correct response and deduct 0.25 mark for each incorrect response.
- Finally, calculate the score using the formula given beneath:
GUJCET 2021 Score = Number of Correct Answers x 1 – Number of Incorrect Answers x 0.25
Procedure to Challenge GUJCET Answer Key 2021
There is a complete procedure for challenging an answer key of GUJCET 2021. Aspirants can challenge the answer key only if there is an error in it. For challenging the answer key, the following procedure has to be followed:
- Candidates have to fill the form for challenging an answer key.
- For this, they have to specify the question paper number along with the question number against which objection is raised.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 500 for raising an objection against each question
- Payment of this fee has to be done via online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Students have to send the questions against which objection was raised in the prescribed format. Additionally, they have to provide the bank account number, name of the bank, the branch of the bank, and IFSC code.
- Along with objections candidates also have to provide the proof which includes the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Paper number
- Paper code/set
- Question number
- Suggested answer with a valid reference
- The final answer key will be out only when the authority takes into consideration all the objections.
- If the objections are true then the authority will return the fee by depositing it in the individual’s bank account
The authority will then consider all the objections and publish the final GUJCET 2021 answer key.
GUJCET 2021 Result
GSHSEB will announce the GUJCET Result 2021. The result will be released in the online mode. No other mode can be used by candidates to access their results. Aspirants have to download their respective results from the official portal using their application number and other required details. Students are advised to take a printout result of GUJCET 2021. On the basis of this result, the concerned authority prepares the GUJCET Merit List 2021. The concerned authority prepares the merit list by considering the 60% weightage of class 12th marks and 40% weightage of the GUJCET 2021 examination. Candidates whose names are present in this list have to further take part in the GUJCET Counselling 2021 process.