GUJCET Exam Pattern 2022: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are responsible for conducting the GUJCET 2022 Exam. Applicants who wish to get admission in Engineering and other undergraduate courses can apply for the exam. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level examination and candidates who desire to take it must be aware of each of its detail. GUJCET Exam Pattern 2022, syllabus, and some preparation tips are available on this page below. Candidates must take a look at them to be familiar with the exam beforehand and prepare accordingly.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2022
The Admission Committee for Profession Courses (ACPC) is responsible for releasing the GUJCET 2022 Paper Pattern. Candidates who want to take the exam must go through this pattern and it should be the first step before they commence their preparation. The exam pattern provides some basic information about an entrance examination such as mode of exam, duration, type of questions in the exam, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. By knowing all these details, an individual gets an idea regarding the exam in advance and do not face any difficulty while taking it.
Detailed Exam Pattern of GUJCET 2022
The complete exam pattern of GUJCET 2022 for an engineering course is mentioned below:
- Examination Mode: Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a pen and paper-based test
- Duration: The exam is held for a duration of 180 minutes.
- Sections: The question paper is divided into 3 sections and each section contain questions from different subjects
- Subjects: Candidates find questions from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Total Questions: Each section contains 40 questions. Therefore, the question paper has a total of 120 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions are asked in the examination. Each question will have 4 options for answer.
- Total Marks: 120 marks
- Medium of Question Paper: The question paper shall be in Hindi, English, and Gujarati medium.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer while 0.25 are deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Questions||Allotted Time||Marking Scheme|
|Physics||40||40||120 minutes||+1 for a correct answer|
– 0.25 for an incorrect answer
GUJCET Syllabus 2022
Along with the Gujcet exam pattern, candidates must have complete knowledge of the GUJCET Syllabus 2022. The syllabus is published on the official website and is particularly of class 11th and 12th level. The topics of the syllabus are specifically from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the syllabus prescribed by the ACPC. Moreover, preparing for the entrance exam according to the GUJCET 2022 Syllabus lets candidates utilize time in a proper way without wasting it in preparation for some unnecessary random topics.
GUJCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
GUJCET Physics Syllabus
- Electric Charge and Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity,
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJCET Preparation Strategy 2022
In order to prepare for the exam, applicants must follow some strategies that help to prepare in the best possible manner. Students can refer to the GUJCET Preparation Strategy as given below:
- Know the exact GUJCET exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme.
- Prepare from the relevant study material.
- Make a timetable and devote equal time to each subject which leads to the proper management of time.
- Practice the maximum number of sample papers and the previous year question papers.
- Make brief notes while preparing for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2022.
- Take up a lot of mock tests to analyze the preparation.
- Follow a proper diet in order to remain physically strong otherwise, it hinders the preparation
- Take proper rest to keep the mind fresh.