Gujarat Board will release the question bank for the students preparing for the JEE Main/ NEET/ GUJCET Exam. One can view the question bank in English and Gujarati language. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). It is a State-level exam conducted for admission to B.Tech. and various other courses. GUJCET 2021 question paper will comprise of a total of 120 questions. To put it differently, there are three sections and each section consists of 40 questions. Additionally, the exam will be in three languages. GUJCET 2021 Registration will take place online on GUJCET’s Official website. Henceforth, the aspirants searching for the GUJCET Question paper can go through this article to find the same. In this article, we have provided you with the GUJCET previous year papers, Question paper pattern, etc.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
GUJCET 2021 Question Paper Pattern
So, before getting to the practice of the question papers or previous year papers, one must be aware of the GUJCET Exam Pattern 2021. Moreover, knowledge of the question pattern has its own benefits. Therefore, the exam pattern of Gujarat CET is explained below for you. Let’s take a look.
- The Exam will take place in an offline mode. In other words, it is a pen-paper based exam.
- The medium of the Exam is Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- The time duration of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test is 180 minutes. To put it another way, the exam is of 3 hours.
- Paper has 3 sections. Namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Having 40 questions each making a total of 120 questions.
- The maximum marks is 120. Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark and 0.25 will be deducted for any incorrect answer.
GUJCET Previous Year Papers
The practice of the previous year’s paper or sample papers is a must for the aspirants to get good GUJCET Results. Question paper helps one figure out a lot about the important topics that occur frequently in the exam. Along with that, it helps in time management too. As we know you might have been looking for the GUJCET Previous Year Papers for practice, we have provided you with the pdf of the same below. Scroll down for the question papers of GUJCET.
Download GUJCET Question Paper pdf
Furthermore, Gujarat CET Previous Year Paper pdf is given below for download.
|GUJCET Question Paper Code A||Download|
|GUJCET Question Paper Code B||Download|
|GUJCET Question Paper Code C||Download|
|GUJCET Question Paper 2011 Code A||Download|
|GUCET Question Paper Maths||Download|
GUJCET Syllabus 2021
Gujarat CET Syllabus consists of general topics of the qualifying examination 10+2. It’s extremely important for the applicant to be aware of the syllabus. Coupled with pattern knowledge of the syllabus will help you practice efficiently leading to clear GUJCET 2021 Cutoff. Further, take a look at the GUJCET 2021 Syllabus given below.
GUJCET Physics Syllabus
- Electric Charge and Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Alternating Current
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Communication System
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
GUJCET Maths Syllabus
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Theory of Equations