GUJCET Cutoff 2024: Admission Committee of Professional Courses (ACPC) is responsible for conducting the admission of GUJCET 2024. However, it also releases the GUJCET Cutoff 2024 after declaring the result. Applicants who wish to take admission in the engineering programme and other undergraduate courses through the score of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2024 need to meet this cutoff. The minimum qualifying marks required by an individual to be eligible for admission in any of the participating institutes is known as the cutoff of GUJCET 2024. Thus, it becomes important for candidates to score equal to or above the prescribed cut-off in order to get admission. The cut-off will contain minimum marks, opening and closing ranks for all categories in different colleges for admission. Moreover, the cutoff acts as a screening process for admission.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
GUJCET 2024 cutoff will vary according to the participating institute, course selected and category of the student. While preparing the cutoff, the concerned authority takes into consideration various influential factors. Aspirants can take a look at the previous year’s cutoff to gain an idea regarding their chances of admission. Check all the details related to the cutoff below.
Influential Factors That Determine GUJCET Cutoff
The concerned body considers a number of factors for determining the GUJCET Cutoff 2024. These factors consist of the following:
|Admission Open 2023|
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Total number of applicants applied for the entrance test
- The total number of applicants who appeared for the exam
- The difficulty level of entrance examination
- Total number of seats available
- Trends in previous year cut-off
Key Points Regarding GUJCET 2024 Cutoff
There are several key points of GUJCET B.Tech Cutoff 2024 which candidates must be aware of and they are listed as follows:
- The cutoff will consist of opening and closing ranks for admission.
- Candidates will get an idea about their chance of admission by checking the cut-off.
- The admission authority will release the cutoff of GUJCET 2024 separately as per the category of aspirants, courses, and participating institutes.
- Applicants will come to know about the rank they need to score for admission to the institute.
Steps to Check GUJCET Cut off 2024
Candidates have to a sequence of steps in order to check Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2024 Cutoff and they are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website.
- Now enter all the required details in the specified fields.
- The result page will appear containing the link of “GUJCET Cutoff Marks 2024”
- Click on the link and the cutoff will be displayed.
GUJCET Previous Year Cutoff
Check the previous year cutoff to calculate the upcoming cutoff list.
GUJCET Cutoff 2018
Statistics of GUJCET 2018
|Paper||Registered Candidates||Appeared Candidates|
|Physics and Chemistry||136498||134, 979|
|Biology (For Pharmacy Course)`||74,048||73,171|
GUJCET Cutoff Marks 2017
Statistics of GUJCET 2017
|Paper||Registered Candidates||Appeared Candidates|
|Physics and Chemistry||1,34,326||1,32,472|
|Biology (For Pharmacy Course)||68,983||67,963|
GUJCET Percentile Rank 2017
|Percentile Rank||No. of Candidate A Group||No. of Candidates B Group|
GUJCET Cutoff Marks 2016
GUJCET Cutoff of the Year 2016 for Top 10 Participating Institutes
|Participating Institutes||Opening Rank ||Closing Rank||Seat Matrix|
|Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar||540||1043||46769|
|Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management(IITRAM), Ahmedabad||180||413||46584|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar||540||56||45075|
|Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar||760||3512||45852|
|DR. S S.S.Ghandhi Government Engineering College Surat||300||762||43274|
|Government Engineering College, Modasa||840||2093||46170|
|L.D.College Of Engineering, Ahmedabad||1620||10||46351|
|Sarvajanik College Of Engg. Tech., Surat||605||120||46575|
|Government Engineering College, Patna||480||1659||46754|
|Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, Gandhinagar||720||280||46791|
What After Release Of GUJCET Cutoff Marks?
- ACPC will release the cutoff only for granting admission to candidates in the institute based on their performance in the entrance test and their eligibility
- After releasing this cutoff, the concerned authority will eventually prepare a merit list which will have the names of shortlisted candidates who qualify the exam and meet the prescribed cutoff.
- Candidates whose names will be present in this list will be further called for Counselling and Seat Allotment Process.
- After the seat will be allotted, applicants have to report for the verification of documents. If any individual fails to produce the required documents then his or her seat will get cancelled.
GUJCET Seat Reservation 2024
There is some percentage of seats that are reserved for reserved categories. GUJCET Seat Reservation 2024 is shown in the table below:
|Category of Candidates||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Physically Disabled Category||3%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Children of Ex-Servicemen and Defense Personnel||1%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|