GUJCET Admit Card 2021: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) releases the hall ticket. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website as well as from this page. In addition, the admit card is released via online mode only. GSHSEB does not send the admit card via post or mail to any applicant. Furthermore, it is used to verify the identity of an appearing candidate on the day of the exam. All applicants appearing for the entrance exam, therefore, have to carry the GUJCET Admit Card 2021 at the examination center. Through, GUJCET 2021, admission is granted to Engineering and Pharmacy courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GUJCET Admit Card 2021
It should be kept safe until the admission procedure is over. The GUJCET admit card 2021 consists of important information such as the Applicant’s Name, Registration Number, Exam Centre Address, and Date of Exam. Applicants should further be aware of all the important event dates. Hence, the complete schedule is provided below.
|Issuing of Admit Card||1st or 2nd Week of March 2021|
|GUJCET 2021 Examination Date||1st Week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||– TBA –|
Steps To Download GUJCET 2021 Admit Card
It is mandatory for students who are applying for Gujarat Common Entrance Test to download Admit Card. For this reason, candidates have to follow a number of steps. Although the steps are compulsory but are simple. Most importantly applicants have to follow every single step in order to download the hall ticket. Conversely, if an individual skips any of the steps then it shall eventually result in failure of downloading the online GUJCET 2021 admit card.
The steps to download the admit card are prescribed below:
- As the first step, aspirants need to visit the GSEB Official Website – www.gseb.org.
- Now candidates have to select either of the options from the given two options i.e Registered Mobile Number or Registered Email ID.
- Once an applicant has selected the option he or she needs to proceed further.
- Now the candidate needs to select any of the one options from Birth Date or GUJCET Application Number.
- Then enter the captcha displaying on the page in the available box.
- After entering the captcha, candidates have to click on the Search Hall Ticket tab.
- The online GUJCET hall ticket then appears on the screen
- Check every detail present on the admit card very carefully
- Download the same if all the details are correct
- Also, take a printout of it for future reference
NOTE – The GSHSEB Authority requests applicants to preserve the admit card until all the admission formalities get over. On the other hand, if the admit card is in poor condition then candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
Issues that Restrict GUJCET Hall Ticket 2021 Download
There are some major issues due to which the concerned authority does not publish the GUJCET admit card. These issues may be either of the following:
- Error due to heavy traffic on the Server
- Incomplete GUJCET 2021 Application Form
- Wrong of invalid detail filled in the application form
Details Mentioned in GUJCET 2021 Hall Ticket
When an aspirant successfully downloads the GUJCET 2021 admit card, he or she can observe numerous details. The details are regarding an appearing student as well as the entrance exam. The authority advises candidates to carefully check each and every detail mentioned on the Gujarat CET hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date and day of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Address of the examination center
- Centre code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions regarding the Examination Day
What to do in case of any incorrect detail?
In case of any wrong or incorrect detail in the GUJCET hall ticket, candidates must contact the GSHSEB Authority and inform them as soon as possible. The incorrect detail needs to be corrected and applicants must ensure that this must be done before the day of an entrance exam. In case, any discrepancy is there on exam day, then the candidate cannot sit for the exam.
Things to Carry to the Exam Centre
Candidates need to carry some of the equally important things to examination centers. In addition, candidates appearing without these may face unnecessary trouble. Hence, do ensure that you carry all these. The list of things are available below:
- Pencil, pen, and other stationary material that will be required by an applicant.
- GUJCET Admit Card
- Any of the government id proofs such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, etc.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Along with several details, the GUJCET Admit Card also consists of various important instructions regarding the examination day. Every single instruction needs to be abided by candidates who will be appearing for the exam. The exam day instructions are as follow:
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidates should occupy only that seat that is allotted to them.
- No individual is allowed to leave their seat or examination hall before the conclusion of the GUJCET examination.
- While appearing for the exam, candidates need to carry their hall tickets.
- Candidates without the admit card are not able to sit for the exam.
- Do no carry Calculators, cell phones, or any other electronic device inside the examination hall.
- Make use of only a black ballpoint pen to mark the answers.
- Violation of any rule and regulation by the candidate can lead to rejection of his or her candidature. As a result, the candidate is barred from taking the exam.