Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will activate to download GUJCET Admit Card 2020. Candidates will be able to download GUJCET hall ticket from the official website as well as from this page. GUJCET admit card download date may fall in the first week of May 2020. Applicants have to download GUJCET GSEB 2020 hall ticket in online mode. However, GSHSEB will not send the admit card via post or mail to any applicant.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The online admit card of GUJCET 2020 consists of several details related to an appearing candidate and entrance examination. Furthermore, it is used to verify the identity of an appearing candidate on the day of the exam. Hence, it is considered an important document. All applicants who will be appearing for the entrance exam, therefore, have to carry the GUJCET Admit Card 2020 at the examination center. Consequently, without an admit card the authority will not grant entry inside the examination hall. In addition, candidates will not be able to take the exam. Check more details related to an admit card from the article below.
GUJCET Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2020 Release Date
The concerned authority will release the GSEB GUJCET Admit Card. Thus candidates are advised to check the official website on a regular basis so as to be aware of the updated dates. Even though GSHSEB has not announced the final releasing dates, the admit card will be most probably released in last week of March 2020. Refer to the table below contains some of the events and corresponding dates
|Releasing of Official Notification||Second week of March 2020|
|Releasing of Application Form||Last week of March 2020|
|Final date to submit the Application Form||Second week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of May 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Examination Date||Second week of May 2020|
Steps to Download GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
It is mandatory for students who have applied for Gujarat Common Entrance Test to download GUJCET Admit Card. For this reason, candidates have to follow a number of steps. Although the steps are compulsory but are simple. Most importantly applicants have to follow every single step in order to download the hall ticket. Conversely, if an individual skips any of the steps then it will eventually result in failure of downloading the online hall ticket of GUJCET 2020.
The steps to download the GUJCET GSEB admit card are prescribed below:
- As the first step, aspirants need to visit the official website of GUJCET.
- Now candidates have to select either of the options from the given two options i.e.Registered Mobile Number or Registered Email Id
- Once an applicant has selected the option he or she need to proceed further.
- Now the candidate needs to select any of the one options from Birth Date or GUJCET Application Number.
- Then enter the captcha displaying on the page in the available box.
- After entering the captcha, candidates have to click on the Search Hall Ticket tab.
- The online GUJCET 2020 hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Check every detail present on the admit card very carefully
- Download the same if all the details are correct
- Also, take a printout of it future reference
NOTE – The GSHSEB Authority requests applicants to preserve the GUJCET Admit Card until all the admission formalities get over. On the other hand, if the admit card will be in poor condition then candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Issues That Restrict GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download
There are some major issues due to which the concerned authority do not publish the GUJCET online hall ticket. These issues may be either of the following:
- Error due to heavy traffic on the Server
- Incomplete GUJCET 2020 Application Form
- Wrong of invalid detail filled in the application form
Details Mentioned In GUJCET 2020 Hall Ticket
When an aspirant will successfully download the GUJCET Admit Card 2020, he or she will be able to observe numerous details. The details will be regarding an appearing student as well as the entrance exam. The authority advises candidates to carefully check each and every detail mentioned on the Gujarat CET hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date and day of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Address of the examination center
- Centre code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions regarding the Examination Day
What To Do In Case Of Any Incorrect Detail
In case of any wrong or incorrect detail in the GUJCET 2020 hall ticket, candidates must contact the GSHSEB Authority and inform them as soon as possible. The incorrect detail needs to be corrected and applicants must ensure that this must be done before the day of an entrance exam.
Things To Carry To The Exam Centre
Candidates need to carry some of the equally important things to examination centers. The list of things are available below:
- Pencil, pen and other stationary material which will be required by an applicant.
- GUJCET Admit Card
- Any of the government id proofs such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, etc
GUJCET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Along with several details, the GUJCET Admit Card 2020 will also consist of various important instructions regarding the GUJCET examination day. Every single instruction needs to be abide by candidates who will be appearing for the exam. The exam day instructions are as follow:
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- The candidates should occupy only that seat which is allotted to them.
- No individual will be allowed to leave their seat or examination hall before the conclusion of GUJCET 2020 examination.
- While appearing for the exam, candidates need to carry their hall tickets.
- Candidates without the GUJCET Admit card 2020 will not be able to sit for the exam.
- Do no carry Calculators, cell phones or any other electronic device inside the examination hall.
- Make use of only black ballpoint pen to mark the answers.
- Violation of any rule and regulation by the candidate will lead to rejection of his or her candidature. As a result, the candidate will be barred from taking the exam.