Rajasthan Technical University will release a timetable/ academic calendar for its semester exams. Students can check RTU Time Table 2022 on this page. The university will release its time table for B.Tech, BHMCT and MAM exams. The examination will conduct for 3 hours. To appear for the exam student must submit the exam form and fees before the last date. Those who have not submitted the fee will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Check the article for RTU 2022-23 time table.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RTU Time Table 2022 | RTU Academic Calendar
Students need to have a minimum of 75% attendance in lectures and tutorials and 75% in sessionals and practicals. Those who have less attendance will debar from the examination. RTU released the admit card for eligible candidates only. It is important to carry the admit card along with the college id card on each day of the exam. The RTU Time table is available on the official website. Candidates need to keep checking the university website for Time Table. Follow our website for more updates on Rajasthan Technical University.
How to Download RTU Time Table 2022?
Students appearing for the semester exams of RTU can check RTU Semester Time Table 2022 for PG and UG programme. Time Table will release in PDF format. Candidates have to download RTU datasheet 2022 by going to the official website. We are mentioning steps to download RTU academic calendar 2022, for more details read below.
- Firstly, check the Rajasthan Technical University website
- Go to the examination section
- You will find course-wise RTU Exam Schedule link
- Now select the course
- you will find RTU Time Table
- Save and download it for the exam
Details Present on RTU Time Table 2022
While going through the time table you will find the following details. Check it while looking at the details.
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Time Duration
- Subject Name
- Important Note
Instructions Regarding RTU Examination 2022
Candidates appearing for the exams need to keep certain things in mind before entering the exam hall.
- Students need to reach 30 minutes before the actual exam time. Report to the exam centre provided by the university.
- Candidates need to carry Exam Hall Ticket with them.
- It is also advised to carry a college Identity card.
- No electronic gadget will allow inside Examination Hall. Any student found to be using a mobile phone or calculator or any other gadget will not be allowed to appear for the exam or can get debarred from the entire examination process.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited and so is talking to other students.
- Candidates need to keep checking the official university website to not miss any detail regarding the examination.
- It is seen that most of the time the table is revised, because of that dates and sometimes the venue gets changed.
Candidates need to keep a close eye on all the examination related details. No need to stress out about exams. Be healthy, eat healthily. All the best. Keep visiting our website for more detail on RTU Kota.