The Institute of Nursing Education located in Bambolim, Goa, releases the application form of the Goa ANM Nursing 2021 course. The Institute of Nursing Education runs nursing education programs. The curriculum followed at the Institute of Nursing Education. Also, the planning and organization of the course are by nurse educators, following the guidelines given by the Indian Nursing Council. The 1½ Years Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Course seeks to train candidates to function in the community set up. The entry-level job for a candidate who has successfully completed the Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery Course is an Auxiliary Nurse Midwife. The Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai, conducts the examinations at its designated centers (usually outside the state of Goa).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Goa ANM Nursing Admission 2021
The Auxiliary Nurse Midwives program began in September 1964 with technical assistance from WHO and other help from UNICEF. Also, the Institute of Nursing Education functions as an independent unit under the Directorate of Health Services of Goa. This Institute is responsible for conducting admission in Goa ANM Course 2021. The admission into various colleges in Goa is done according to the guidelines of the Goa Nursing Council. The Indian Nursing Council (INC Act 1947) recognizes this nursing program. Therefore, it lays out guidelines to carry out the course curriculum. In this section, we shall describe the Goa ANM admission 2021. Also, about the process of filling the application form.
Goa Nursing Course Important Dates
The Institute of Nursing Education (under the Goa Nursing Council) announces the official dates for Goa ANM Nursing Admission 2021. Thus, all the important events and dates are mentioned below, so that you can get a better idea of the examination and admission procedure. The interested candidates can regularly check the official website of the institute in order to confirm the dates of the application process.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– June 2021 –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– July 2021 –|
|Release of the Merit List||– July 2021 –|
|Release of the Provisional Merit List||– July 2021 –|
|First Round of Admission||– August 2021 –|
|Second Round of Admission List||– August 2021 –|
Goa ANM Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for admission to ANM Nursing Program 2021 depends upon a few criteria. The Goa Nursing Council lays few conditions for getting admission into the ANM Nursing course in the state of Goa. Because there shall be NO ENTRANCE EXAM for the admission into ANM course. Therefore, the council releases the merit list on the basis of class 12th marks. Therefore, on the basis of the eligibility criteria, the candidates are selected for the further admission process of Goa ANM Admission 2021. Here are few eligibility conditions for the candidates aspiring to study ANM Course in Goa.
Therefore, to be eligible to apply for the ANM program an applicant should:
- Be a female.
- Also, be a citizen of India.
- Complete 17 years of age and should not exceed 35 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Have passed H.S.S.C.E. in any of the general streams: Faculty Science, Arts, and Commerce. Also, in the vocational stream: Course Health Care Science recognized by CBSE/ ICSE/ HSSCE/ NIOS or recognized equivalent examination with 45% marks in aggregate.
- In addition, for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, the minimum condition for eligibility shall be 40% marks in aggregate.
- Moreover, English as a medium of instruction is compulsory.
- Above all, they have resided in the State of Goa for a minimum period of 10 years preceding the year of the qualifying examination. Also, should have studied the XII standard in higher secondary schools of Goa State.
- Similarly, they should possess good physical & mental health. For instance, a candidate found to be medically unfit have to discontinue the program.
- Further, the knowledge of Konkani/ Marathi is desirable.
Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 Important Details
The Goa ANM Registration Form is done in OFFLINE mode only. It shall be available on the official website, in the downloadable format from the second week of August 2021. Thus, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill in the application form. The Form is further made available on the official website of the Institute of Nursing Education, (www.goa.gov.in/department/institute-of-nursing-education)
Therefore, to fill in the online application form, candidates have to visit the official website and submit correct information about them. Since the Goa ANM online Application Form is made available for a limited period of time, therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the deadline date. Candidates must go through the instructions carefully before filling the ANM Nursing Application form. The interested candidates can download and check the Goa ANM Prospectus PDF.
|Name of the Course||Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM)|
|Course Duration||2 years (1.5 yr academics+ 6 months Internship)|
|Conducting Body/Institution||Institute of Nursing Education, Goa|
|Fees||Admission-100, Library-100, Laboratory-100, ID Card-100|
|Mode of Application||Offline Submission|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List. No Entrance Exam|
|Address||Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim, Goa. 403202.|
Tel: +91- 832- 2225540/2225646
Rules for Filling Goa ANM Application Form
The Goa ANM Application Form is appended to the prospectus. It can be obtained from the office of the Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa on payment of ANM Application Fees Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) in cash.
Application for admission should:
- Be addressed to the Principal, Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa 403 202.
- Also, it has to be submitted personally with all certificates/ documents (self-attested) and to be attached to the application form, if not it is rejected.
- Most importantly, it should reach the said office before the closing dates of the application form.
- Also, it should be accompanied by certified true copies of the testimonials and certificates written in the prospectus.
- An applicant can apply in more than one category. However, the applicant must submit a separate application form along with all the required certificates for each category.
- However, if any changes come into effect after the printing of the prospectus, it shall be notified on the notice board of the Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa.
Documents to be Submitted
The Nursing Council of Goa lists a few documents which are to be submitted along with the application form. Therefore, these documents have to be sent along with the duly filled Goa ANM Application Form to the office of the Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa. So, here is the list of a few documents. Because the documents have to be in photocopy. Therefore, the candidates must carefully attach all the required documents.
- Certificate of birth from the Registrar, Births, and Deaths.
- Certificate of passing and statement of marks at the XIIth Std examination.
- Also, the Certificate of having passed the XIIth standard issued by the board of the higher secondary school from which she has passed the said examinations. Moreover, this certificate should specify the medium of instruction at HSSCE.
- Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar of the concerned Taluka indicating the period of continuous residence minimum last 10 years in Goa, preceding the last date for the receipt of application.
- Satisfactory medical examination report from a Government doctor.
- In case of an applicant belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Tribe/ other backward community of the State of Goa Certificate from Deputy Collector concerned to that effect.
- In the case of physically handicapped candidates, a certificate from the constituted Medical Board of GMC Hospital, Bambolim (however, the extent of disabilities should be 40% and above).
Goa ANM Nursing Merit List 2021
The Goa ANM Merit List pdf 2021 is released in the form of a result. Candidates can check the merit list here as well as on the website. The merit list comprises the names of the applicants who have qualified the minimum cut-off marks in the Senior Secondary Exam. The ANM Merit List is prepared on the basis of the qualifying marks in class 12th. The names of the candidates on the merit list are arranged according to their marks in different subjects. The Goa ANM Rank List is further made available in the pdf format so that it can be downloaded easily.
Goa ANM Counselling
The Goa ANM Nursing Counselling 2021-22 takes place soon after the release of the merit list. However, the tentative dates of the counseling come out in the month of September 2021. The mode of the counseling is offline. The date and the venue for the counseling are provided in the Goa ANM Merit List pdf. Candidates whose names are on the merit list are eligible for the Goa Nursing Counselling.
Goa ANM and Nursing Screening Schedule
The Goa Nursing Screening takes place offline. Candidates have to report the venue along with the documents. The Screening of the Candidates takes place in the order of merit rank. There shall be two to three rounds of counseling on the basis of the availability of the seats. There is a separate round of ANM Nursing Counseling for the Reserved Category Candidates. The date, timing, and venue for the Goa ANM Nursing Admission Merit List are published on the website.
Goa ANM Document Verification Round
At the time of the screening process, the candidates have to bring the original documents along with them. The candidates have to be physically present in the venue. The Goa ANM Document Verification Round is the last stage of the admission process. Hence, in the Verification Round of the Documents, the Authority thoroughly check all the documents of the candidates. Thus, on the basis of the documents produced and the marks obtained by the candidates, admission is given to the candidate. So, candidates have to bring the following documents along with them for Goa ANM Admission 2021-21:
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Admit Card of HSLC Exam
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Goa
- Character Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Caste Certificate etc.
You must carry the original as well as the photocopies of the documents. Candidates failing to bring any documents shall not be eligible for Admission.