The Institute of Nursing Education releases the Goa ANM Application Form 2021 on its official website. In addition, the full form of the ANM Course is Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives. The main objective of the ANM course is to identify health problems, needs, or resources in the rural area and mobilize social support in health care activities. Therefore, it is a very important job in the healthcare sector because it saves the lives of many ailing patients. Also, it helps in developing healthy and provides treatment of minor ailments. The officials release the Goa ANM Application Form 2021 in order to invite applications for this course. Therefore, the interested candidates can further read this article. Because we have provided details about filling the ANM Nursing Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Goa ANM Application Form 2021
The ANM program is of 2 years (1 ½ year + 6 months internship) duration. Also, it includes compulsory clinical experience in the hospitals, community health centers, primary health centers, and sub-centers in the state of Goa. The Goa ANM Application Form 2021 is an invitation for the nursing course in the state of Goa. The officials release the ANM Nursing Application Form in order to take the students for the nursing training in Goa. The aspirants who want to pursue their career in the field of nursing, have to fill the ANM form, available on the Goa Nursing Council Website.
Goa Nursing Form Important Dates
The Nursing Application Form of Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery for Goa is made available online on the official website. The Indian Nursing Council is the main conducting body that conducts the ANM Nursing Admissions. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned below. A candidate must be well acquainted with the admission activities schedule.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||13th August 2021|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||27th August 2021|
|Application Form Correction||30th August to 5th September|
|Eligibility List||9th September 2021|
|Provisional Merit List||16th September 2021|
|First Round of Admission||20th September 2021|
|Second Round of Admission||27th September 2021|
|Admission Closes||31st October 2021 at 4 PM|
|Course Commences||1st October 2021|
Check – Haryana ANM Merit List
The Exam Council release the dates on its official website. Every Institute/ University/ State conducts its ANM Nursing 2021 Course Admission Program. Therefore, you must visit their official websites frequently to get the latest notifications and updates.
Goa ANM Nursing Application 2021
Now, we already know the important dates of the Goa ANM Nursing Course, let us now discuss few important details about filling the Application Form of Goa ANM. The application form is attached to the prospectus of the ANM course. So, the candidates can buy the prospectus from the office of the Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa. However, they have to make a payment of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) in cash. The Goa ANM Application Form Fees is Rs.200/-. After that, the candidates should detach the application form from the prospectus and read the instructions very properly. The guidelines in the prospectus are useful, therefore, candidates should not miss the important dates. Also, the candidates can download the previous year’s prospectus, for example, Goa ANM Prospectus PDF is available online.
Further, the candidates have to keep a regular check of the official website of the Institute of Nursing, Goa. Because all the important updates and circulars are available on the official website. Candidates have to go to the website by clicking on (dhsgoa.gov.in) This is the official page of the Goa Nursing College. Every detail of the ANM Nursing Program 2021 is easily available on this website. After that, let us focus on a few more important details related to the ANM Application Form.
Points to Ponder While Filling the ANM Form
- The Goa ANM application Form 2021 has to be submitted OFFLINE through speed post. There is no option for online submission of the ANM application form.
- The candidates have to buy the prospectus from the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa. This prospectus contains the Application Form of the ANM Course.
- After that, the candidates should read the instructions in the prospectus, especially the important dates. The dates are important because the application forms won’t be accepted after the closing dates.
- After filling the form, it has to be dispatched to the following postal address: To The Principal, Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa 403 202.
- The duly filled form can also be submitted personally at the office.
- Above all, the form should carry all the required documents. Without the attached documents, the ANM Application Form 2021 automatically gets rejected.
- The list of documents to be attached along with the form is clearly mentioned in the prospectus. Also, we have listed them in the further article.
- Also, the form should carry the certified true copies of the testimonials and certificates mentioned in the prospectus.
- There is a provision that an applicant can apply in more than one category. However, in such cases, the applicant must submit a separate application form along with all the required certificates for each category.
- However, if there is any change in the admission rules, The Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa, notify immediately on its official website.
List of Documents Required
The Nursing Council of Goa enlists a few documents which are to be submitted along with the application form. Therefore, these documents have to be sent along with the duly filled Goa ANM Application Form to the office of the Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa. So, here is the list of a few documents. Because the documents have to be in photocopy. Therefore, the candidates must carefully attach all the required documents. Here is the list of Certified copies of testimonials and certificates to be attached with the Application:
- Birth and Death Certificates issued from the Registrar.
- Passing Certificate and the Statement of Marks of class XIIth examination.
- Also, the Passing Certificate of XIIth standard issued by the board of the higher secondary school from which she has passed the said examinations. Moreover, this certificate should specify the medium of instruction at HSSCE.
- Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar of the concerned Taluka indicating the period of continuous residence minimum last 10 years in Goa, preceding the last date for the receipt of application.
- Satisfactory medical examination report from a Government doctor.
- In case of an applicant belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Tribe/ other backward community of the State of Goa Certificate from Deputy Collector concerned to that effect.
- In the case of physically handicapped candidates, a certificate from the constituted Medical Board of GMC Hospital, Bambolim (however, the extent of disabilities should be 40% and above).
Other Important Certificates, wherever applicable :
- Applicants claiming the seats reserved for the children of Goa state/ Central Government employees including Goa State / Central Government/ Public Sector undertaking and defense personnel must produce a till-date service certificate of the parent from the Head of the office/ Department about the posting of the parent.
- Also, the service certificate should indicate the full name of the parent, designation date of the transfer order, place transferred from, date of joining, and present status of posting.
- Sports Quota- In case of an applicant claiming additional marks on the basis of having taken part in Sports, a certificate from the Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs, Panaji to the effect that she represented that State or the Country.
- As the case may be in a recognized sport/ game in a national or in an international event at least once during the last two years preceding the year of application. The Sports marks are allotted as per the Government notification from time to time.
- N.C.C. “C” Certificate, if applicable.
- Evidence of having participated in NCC contingent in the Republic Day parade in New Delhi, if any.
- Recent passport size photograph duly self-attested by the applicant and to be affixed on the Application form.
Important Points Regarding Certificates and Documents
The prospectus of Goa ANM 2021 clearly labels the disclaimer regarding the submission of the certificates. Therefore, the candidates must strictly adhere to the rules regarding the submission of the certificates. Here are few important points regarding the documents for Goa ANM Application Form :
- Applications with certificates received after the due dates and time shall not be considered. Therefore, submit the application form before the closing date.
- True copies of certificates attached to the application can not be returned to the candidates even if they are not selected for admission.
- The applicant should not attach any original certificate to the application.
- However, the applicant has to produce all the original certificates for verification at the time of Goa ANM Counseling 2021.
- Also, they have to produce the transference/ leaving certificate from the school within a period of eight days from the date of admission.
- Above all, the candidates should self-attest all the documents.
Following are the Proforma of Certificates and Documents for the application form of the Goa ANM program
Goa ANM Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for admission to ANM Nursing Program 2021 depends upon a few criteria. The Goa Nursing Council lays few conditions for getting admission into the ANM Nursing course in the state of Goa. Because there shall be NO ENTRANCE EXAM for the admission into ANM course. Therefore, the council releases the merit list on the basis of class 12th marks. Therefore, on the basis of the eligibility criteria, the candidates are selected for the further admission process of Goa ANM Admission 2021. Here are few eligibility conditions for the candidates aspiring to study ANM Course in Goa.
Applicants have to bring to the notice of the Principal (in writing) any discrepancy on the eligibility list within 48 hours. Failing which the applicant herself shall be responsible for the consequence of such an error. The candidate must ensure that the revised position is informed to her. The council body releases the Goa ANM Eligibility List of the applicants on the notice board on 9th Sept 2021 at 11.00 a.m (tentative).
To be eligible to apply for the ANM program an applicant should:
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the ANM Nursing program.
- The Goa ANM course is ONLY for Female candidates.
- Complete 17 years of age and should not exceed 35 years of age on or before 31st December 2021.
- Have done H.S.S.C.E. in any of the general streams: Faculty Science, Arts, and Commerce. However, candidates in the vocational stream: Course Health Care Science recognized by CBSE/ ICSE/ HSSCE/ NIOS or recognized equivalent examination are eligible to apply.
- Score 45% marks in aggregate for Unreserved category. However, for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category the minimum condition for eligibility shall be 40% marks in aggregate.
- Have English as a medium of instruction, throughout their academic years.
- Have resided in the State of Goa for a minimum period of 10 years preceding the year of qualifying examination and should have studied and passed XII standard in higher secondary schools of Goa State.
- Should possess good physical & mental health. A candidate found to be medically unfit have to discontinue the program.
- Also, the knowledge of Konkani/ Marathi is desirable/ preferable.
How to Fill Goa ANM Offline Application Form 2021
It has been clearly stated in the prospectus that the Application Forms for Goa ANM shall be available only in OFFLINE mode. Therefore, the candidates have to follow the following steps in order to complete the application form process: Visit the official website and click on the link to the application form. The official website of Goa ANM is (www.dhsgoa.gov.in)
- Download the form and fill in all the details carefully.
- Submit the Application Form on an envelope with the required list of documents that we have mentioned above in this article.
- Make sure that you send the ANM Offline Form to the correct postal address.