Goa ANM Counselling 2021: Counselling is the final step in the process of admission. It is the final round of the admission process in which the council body/ officials verify the original documents. In the process of counselling the candidates have to be physically present along with the documents. Also, they need to carry all the necessary documents in photocopy as well as the original form. The eligible candidates whose names are enlisted in the merit list are eligible to sit for the Goa ANM Counselling. Also, the candidates need to check the details available on the official website. They can check the official page of the Goa Nursing Council and carry the necessary documents along with them.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Goa ANM counselling 2021
The final step in the process of Goa ANM Admission 2021 is counselling. The eligible candidates can check their names on the merit list. Candidates who can find their names in the ANM Merit List can sit for the counselling round. In this section, we describe the process of counselling. This comprises all the useful details regarding it for the ANM course. Moreover, the process is carried out in offline mode. On the basis of the applicant’s marks, candidates have to appear for counselling. Hence, it is very much necessary to secure the minimum qualifying marks. The process of counselling comprises document verification. The admission is secure only after the successful verification of the original documents. Further, it takes place after the official release of the Goa ANM Merit List 2021.
ANM Counselling Important Dates
The officials release the exact dates for the Goa Nursing Counselling. However, we have given a list of tentative dates based on the previous year’s prospectus. Once the council body releases the exact dates, we shall notify them here or the candidates can check on the official website.
|1.||Sale of prospectus & application form||– August 2021 –|
|2.||Last date of receiving Application Forms and certificates||– August 2021 –|
|3.||Display of eligibility list of the applicants||– September 2021 –|
|4.||Display of provisionally selected and waitlisted applicants||– September 2021 –|
|5.||counselling of provisionally selected applicants||– September 2021 –|
|6.||Second round of counselling for seats remaining vacant||– September 2021 –|
|7.||Admission Closes on||– October 2021 –|
|8.||Course Commences on||– October 2021 –|
Please note that these dates pertain to the previous academic year. Also, the new dates are updated soon here. Therefore, the candidates need to visit the official website of the Institute of Nursing, Goa (www.dhsgoa.gov.in)
The Procedure of Goa ANM Counselling 2021
As we have already mentioned earlier, the Goa ANM Nursing Counselling 2021 either takes place online or offline. In the offline counselling round, candidates have to appear as a person in the Institute with all the required documents.
The Procedure for Offline Goa ANM Counselling is as follows–
- In the Offline ANM Counselling Round, candidates have to visit the allotted center on the mentioned date and time.
- The offline procedure starts with a Counselling Form, which you have to fill it on the spot.
- Candidates must bring all the documents that have been mentioned. You have to bring both the original and a photocopy.
- Applicants have to submit a certain counselling amount at the time of the counselling process.
- In the Counselling Process, your documents are checked and verified properly.
- Hence, if all your documents are correct, then you are eligible for the further admission process.
The Procedure for Online Goa ANM Counselling 2021 is as follows–
- Visit the Official Website of the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa. – www.dhsgoa.gov.in
- Now, on the Homepage Section, click on the Counselling Link.
- After that, you are redirected to a new page.
- If you are a new register, then click on the “New Register” link option.
- Enter your basic details- such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After successful registration, you receive a Registration ID and Password
- Now login using the credentials, enter your choice of course subject and college you want to apply.
- Lock Your Choices and submit your form.
These are the two possible ways of Goa ANM Nursing Counselling. The candidates are intimidated via email or call letters. Also, this letter carries information such as counselling date, venue, list of documents required, etc. Therefore, the candidates need to report to the counselling venue on the given date and time.
Goa ANM Counselling 2021 Procedure (In Details)
Candidates participating in counselling round should be well versed in the procedure. It helps candidates in avoiding any trouble or inconvenience. The Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Counselling 2021 Procedure in details are as follows-
Visit the Official Website of the Goa Nursing Council/ Institute of Nursing Education, Goa. Now click on the counselling link. This link for the registration process. So, if you are a new user, click on the “New Registration” link and enter the required details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and other details. When the registration is successful, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. These are the login credentials for the future.
Choice Filling and Locking
Once, you are done with the registration process, log in using the credentials that you have received at the time of registration. In the Choice Filling and Locking Process, you get a list of all the colleges and institutes that are under Goa ANM Nursing 2021. Select the colleges and courses as per your choices and preferences. You can select the list of the colleges as per the priority. Once you lock the choices, this states that you have confirmed your choice. Once the choices are locked, you cannot modify them again. So, make the choices of the colleges wisely.
Make the Payment of the Counselling Form
After making the choices of the colleges and institutes, proceed to make the payment. The counselling fees are non-refundable and are applicable to all the categories. The mode of the payment is online through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Confirming the ANM Counselling 2021
After making the payment of the application form, now click on the submit option to finish the ANM Nursing Counselling 2021 Form. Download and take the printout of the counselling form for future reference.
Seat Allocation (Reservation of ANM Seats)
During the seat allotment process, the selection committee considers the reservation policy. Wherein, the reserved seats are allotted to only the students belonging to that particular category. The Total number of seats available for ANM is 40. Out of these, the following quota IS reserved for:
|S.No.||Category||Percentage Due||Actual Seats Allotted|
|2.||Seat reserved for scheduled caste of Goa||2%||1|
|3.||Seat reserved for scheduled tribe of Goa||12%||5|
|4.||Seat reserved for OBC’s of Goa||27%||11|
|5.||Seat reserved for Central Service Personnel (CSP)||3%||1|
|6.||Seat reserved for Ex-Servicemen||1%||1|
|7.||Seat reserved for physically handicapped||3%||1|
N.B: Any seat remaining unfilled in the subgroup (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), and (7) shall be transferred to category (A) general.
List of Documents Required for ANM counselling
You need to carry the following documents along with you at the time of counselling/ document verification:
- Birth and Death Certificates issued by the Registrar.
- Certificate of passing H.S.S.C.E.
- Mark sheet of H.S.S.C.E.
- Recent certificate from Deputy Collector, in case the applicant from S.C/ S.T/ O.B.C/ E.S.M. on prescribed proforma.
- Certificate from concerned authorities regarding, Sports, U.T. / Central Government Employee, Defense personal.
- Passport size photograph affixed and attested.
- Certificate regarding residence from Mamlatdar on prescribed proforma.
- Recent certificate for physical handicapped from constituted Medical Board of G.M.C. Bambolim, Hospicio Hospital, Margao and Asilo Hospital, Mapusa.
- Higher secondary school leaving certificate.
- Medical examination report from a Government doctor.
Please Note:- The above-mentioned documents have to be self-attested on the photocopy as well as the original format.
Goa ANM 2021 Counselling Rounds
The Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery Counselling takes place in three-rounds including an Open Round. In the First Round of Counselling, the top rankers are eligible to participate. After the completion of the allotment of the seats in the first round, the second round of counselling starts. If in case, a candidate has not been allotted a seat in the first round, then he/ she can appear in the Second Round of ANM Counselling 2021.
Later, the same process goes for the Third Round of Counselling as well. If after all the counselling process, the seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling takes place. In this process, candidates who did not get a seat in the previous counselling rounds are eligible to participate.