GPAT Question Paper: The date of display of QP & Challenge of Solution Key is 11th March 2021. With the paper and solution key, candidates can calculate a rough score and predict their result. Also, a candidate, who wishes to appear in GPAT must practice from the previous year’s question papers. The aspirants must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus in order to score well. By practising the previous year’s papers, one gets to know about the format of the examination, types of examination, etc. The candidates also come to know about their strong and weak points after practising. The GPAT Pharmacy Question papers are made available in a PDF Format. The aspirants can find the question papers from the website of the National Testing Agency and this article as well.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- GPAT Question Paper & Answer Key can be checked till 11th March 2021 only. Candidates can thus challenge the official solution key till 11th March 2021 (upto 05:00 PM). – Check Question Paper & Solution Key
GPAT Question Paper
Along with the question paper, the NTA also releases the answer key. The solution key pdf is released before the result declaration for allowing students to predict their scores. GPAT 2021 Question Paper is uploaded on the website in the same format as it is given on the exam day. Candidates appearing for the exam should further be well acquainted with the exam schedule.
GPAT Question Sample Paper Download PDF
The candidates can find the NTA GPAT previous year question papers from the table below:
|2008||Click Here To Download|
|2009||Click Here To Download|
|2010||Click Here To Download|
|2011||Click Here To Download|
|2012||Click Here To Download|
Steps to Download GPAT Question Paper, Model Papers
In order to ensure that a candidate can easily download the paper online. We have provided a complete guide below to download it. Hence, the steps to download GPAT Previous Year Question Papers are:
- Open the website of the National Testing Agency.
- Hit the link of the Previous Year Question Papers (Or you can also consider the links mentioned above).
- Download and save the question papers for future purposes.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2021
The candidate is advised to prepare for GPAT as per the prescribed exam pattern. Doing the same shall help the candidate in achieving good marks. GPAT Exam Pattern indicates the mode of exam, paper duration, marking scheme, and question type. The GPAT exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Types of Questions||125|
|Mode of Test||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks are awarded for each correct answer.|
Importance of GPAT Question Paper 2021
The candidates who want to appear in GPAT must make sure that they are practicing from the previous year’s question papers. After practicing, the aspirants get an idea of the marking scheme, types of questions, etc. It further shall also help candidates in finding their weak areas. Hence, candidates can prepare well and score good marks.
Preparation Tips for GPAT 2021
While preparing for GPAT 2021, the candidates should prepare while keeping these following tips in mind and must follow the same:
- Kick start your preparation after clearing all your doubts. When you start with your preparation for GPAT, just make sure that you are clear with all your doubts. If any doubt remains, then the candidate might face problems in the examination.
- Go through the whole syllabus of GPAT and make sure that he/ she is clear with the same. Carefully run your sight on the syllabus and make sure that you are clear with it. Anything left lead to skipping the topic while preparation.
- Prepare a proper time table in order to prepare for GPAT. Just prepare a proper time in order to prepare for GPAT Exam. Doing the same will lead to the candidate to dedicate each subject proper time and prepare nicely.
- Prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern. While preparing, make sure you are doing the same as per the prescribed exam pattern. It will help you in gaining more marks.
- Make sure that you are preparing the mock tests and other online tests regularly. While preparing, just make sure that you are practicing from the mock tests and other online tests. Doing this will help you in learning about the exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- Make notes of each and every topic and make sure that you are clear about every topic. While preparing, make sure that you are preparing notes of each and every topic. Doing this will help you in your revision.
- Take a proper amount of sleep and eat healthy food. While preparing, take a proper amount of sleep and eat healthy food. Doing this will keep you healthy throughout the preparation.
GPAT 2021 Answer Key
The answer key contains the solutions to all the questions that are asked in the examination. It is released for allowing candidates to calculate a rough score before the result declaration. GPAT Solution Key is released in PDF format. Hence, candidates can easily download it and cross-check it. The final result is also prepared as per this solution key. In addition, the authorities may also allow candidates to challenge the released solution key pdf. Candidates can further download it from the NTA GPAT Official Website.