CUCET Syllabus 2022 for Central Universities Common Entrance Test is available in pdf format. Therefore, the candidates must download the syllabus of CUCET for all the subjects. The syllabus of CUCET 2022 will help the students to score well in the exam. All the candidates who are going to take the CUCET 2022 must go through the complete CUCET Syllabus pdf download. It is important to go through the syllabus before appearing for the exam. The candidates must prepare according to the syllabus of the CUCET for the exam. The syllabus of CUCET pdf varies according to the Integrated/Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research programmes. However, it is essential for applicants to be aware of the exact syllabus because they rely on it for their preparation. Moreover, the syllabus will be of class 12th level. Students must try to cover the entire syllabus topics within the stipulated time.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
By considering the CUCET 2022 syllabus, candidates will prepare accordingly which will help them to score well in the test. In addition, it will save the time of an individual which could be wasted in preparation for some other random topics. The question paper has 2 parts and they are Part A and Part B respectively. Part A contains 25 questions from subjects such as General Awareness, English, Aptitude, Analytical Skills. On the other hand, Part B contains 75 questions from domain knowledge such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. One must download the syllabus before the exam. Therefore, the authority advises aspirants to check the Central Universities Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 before starting the preparation. The syllabus will be available on the official website.
CUCET 2022 Syllabus For Different Subjects
The sections included in Part B of the paper comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. It is compulsory for candidates to attempt the Physics and Chemistry sections while they can attempt anyone from the Mathematics and Biology sections. CUCET 2022 Syllabus of all the subjects is prescribed below:
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & collisions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics, and optical instruments, Wave Optics, Modern Physics
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Acid-Base Concepts, Catalysis, Electrochemistry, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Reaction intermediates, Isomerism, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Solid State, Petroleum
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics
Zoology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology
Botany: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiospermic plants, Fruits, Cell differentiation Plant Tissue, Anatomy of Root, stem, and leaf, Important Phylums, Soil, Photosynthesis.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2022
Appearing candidates must have knowledge regarding the CUCET 2022 Exam Pattern. Although they will get a rough idea about the exam particulars through the pattern. The exam conducting body has the power to decide every single aspect related to the exam. Thus, it lays down the exam pattern which is as follows:
- Examination Mode: The entrance test will be conducted in offline mode i.e it is a pen and paper-based test.
- Duration: CUCET 2022 will be held for a duration of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have objective-type questions. For each question, there will be 4 options of answers
- Number of Sections: The paper has 2 sections and they are Part A and Part B. Part A will contain questions from English, General Awareness, Aptitude, and Analytical Skills while Part B will consist of domain knowledge. However, applicants will be able to choose between PCB and PCM-related questions at the time of an exam.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions. Part A will consist of 25 questions and Part B will consist of 75 questions.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of 100 marks
- Marking Scheme:
- +1 mark for each correct answer
- -0.25 mark for each incorrect answer
- No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question
- If more than one answer is marked then it will be treated as incorrect answer and the negative marking will be implied
CUCET Preparation Strategy 2022
There must be some strategy which candidates should use while preparing for Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022. This strategy will eventually help applicants to prepare in the best way which will result in scoring of high marks.
Here is the CUCET Preparation Strategy 2022 and candidates must take it into account for their preparation:
- Know the complete exam pattern, syllabus, and marking scheme.
- Study from the relevant study material.
- Have a good set of books that cover the complete syllabus.
- Solve the maximum number of sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Make short notes while preparing for the exam.
- Take proper rest and eat healthy food to remain mentally and physically strong.
Note – Interested applicants can check the eligibility criteria first and if they satisfy the same then they can proceed to fill the form.