CUCET Admit Card 2021: The hall ticket of the CUCET exam will be available online on the official website cucetexam.in. The official authority will issue the admit card of CUCET to all the candidates who have applied for admission. The exact dates of the CUCET exam 2021 have not been announced yet. It is likely that the exam will take place in August/September 2021. However, these dates may get extended due to the Covid cases in the country. Therefore, the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam must download the CUCET Hall Ticket to sit in the examination hall. However, only the registered applicants can download the Admit card of CUCET from the official website. It is necessary to download and carry a copy of the CUCET hall ticket on the day of the examination. Without a valid admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Therefore, one must not forget to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admit card/Hall Ticket of CUCET 2021 will be released as per the CUCET 2021 Exam Date. In order to access the admit card of CUCET exam, candidates must provide their login credentials like their application number and date of birth. They must verify all the details printed on the CUCET admit card. If there is any error/mistake in the admit card, the candidates must immediately report to the concerned authority, Read the article to get more details about the hall ticket of CUCET entrance exam.
Download CUCET 2021 Admit Card by Applicant Login
CUCET Hall Ticket 2021 consists of several details related to an appearing student and an entrance test. Therefore, the examiner uses the document for identification purposes. As a result, all the aspirants have to carry their admit card along with themselves on the day of examination. Without the document, no individual will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Hence, students must keep the CUCET 2021 Admit Card safe and secure until all the admission formalities are over.
CUCET 2021 Hall Ticket – Important Dates
The exam conducting body will release the dates of all the examination events. As a result, applicants need to check the official website on a daily basis to be updated with all the events and their corresponding dates. The table below displays some of the dates including the issuing date of CUCET 2021 admit card:
|Issuing of Admit Card||Last week of August 2021|
|CUCET Exam 2021||September 2021|
Key Points of CUCET Admit Card 2021
There are numerous key points that make the hall ticket of Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 an important one and they are listed below:
- The admit card will be issued for those who have successfully filled and submitted the CUCET Application form 2021.
- CUCET 2021 admit card will be available only in online mode.
- Hence, the authority will not send the hall ticket to an individual via post or mail
- The examiner uses the document to verify the identity of an appearing applicant on the day of an entrance test.
- The admit card is an important document as without it aspirants will not be able to sit in the examination hall.
- Students must preserve the CUCET Hall Ticket 2021 until all the admission formalities are over.
- An individual with a tampered or damaged admit card will result in the cancellation of his or her candidature.
How To Download The Admit Card Of CUCET 2021?
It is compulsory to Download CUCET Admit Card 2021 as applicants have to produce it on the day of an examination. On the contrary, if an individual will fail to do so then they will face some major consequences. There are various steps that certainly help candidates in downloading the hall ticket and they are mentioned as follow:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “CUCET Admit Card 2021” link which will be available on the home page.
- Now enter the required details such as registration/application number and date of birth
- Submit the above details by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check every single detail imprinted on the admit card carefully.
- If all the details are correct, then move ahead to download the document
- Also, take a printout of the same for future admission process.
Details Present On CUCET Hall Ticket 2021
The hall ticket of CUCET 2021 displays a number of details. These details are chiefly related to the student and entrance exam. The list includes the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Address of the candidate
- Selected Course
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date and time of the CUCET 2021 exam
- Examination Venue
- Centre code
- Name of the exam centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Guidelines regarding the Examination Day
In Case Of Discrepancy in CUCET 2021 Admit Card
Students are advised to check all the details present on the Central Universities Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2021. If they find any discrepancy in the documents then they have to inform the exam conducting authority as soon as possible. Henceforth, the authority should check where the error exists and rectify it without any delay before the date of the entrance test.
How to Retrieve Lost CUCET Application Number?
To download the CUCET Admit Card 2021, candidates require their application number and date of birth. There are chances that an individual forgets his or her application number. In such a case they can retrieve it by following the below-listed steps:
- Click on the “Forget Application Number” link.
- Now enter the email id, mobile number, and date of birth.
- The application number can be retrieved and aspirants can use it to download the hall ticket.
CUCET Exam Day Guidelines
Applicants who will be appearing for the exam need to read all the guidelines present on the hall ticket of CUCET 2021 and they must possess every one of it at the time of the exam. The guidelines are mentioned below:
- Candidates should reach the examination venue at least 1 hour before the commencement of the entrance exam.
- All the students will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of a Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021
- Aspirants who are going to take the exam must bring the CUCET 2021 Hall Ticket along with themselves
- No individual will be given the entry without the admit card
- Students must sit on the allotted seats only.
- Calculators, cell phones, or any other electronic device are completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Violation of rules and regulations at the time of an exam will directly lead to cancellation of the candidature. As a result, applicants will not be able to take the exam.
About CUCET 2021
There are 10 central universities situated in India which conduct a Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 commonly known as CUCET 2021 on a rotational basis. It is a university-level examination that is held in an offline mode for a duration of 2 hours. However, candidates who are seeking admission to various Integrated/Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research programmes can take this exam. In order to appear in the exam, students have to apply by filling an application form.
CUCET Exam Centre 2021
Candidates have to be present on the allotted CUCET Exam Centre 2021 for taking an entrance exam. The name of the exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card. The table below encapsulates different exam centres:
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|