CUCET Exam Date 2020: Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020 abbreviated as CUCET 2020 is a university level entrance exam which is organized by 10 central universities. The exam is conducted by these universities on a rotational basis. Moreover, the exam conducting authority releases the CUCET Exam Date 2020 and all the examination events and their dates on the official website. Moreover, candidates seeking admission in Integrated/Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes can apply for this exam by filling an application form. The form will be released in the second week of March 2020. However, applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are allowed to fill this form. The exam date of CUCET 2020 will be probably in the fourth week of May 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUCET 2020 Exam Date
Students who want to take the entrance test must be aware of all the dates of examination events. This will let them prepare in advance for that specific event and also they will come to know about the exam date of Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020. Given below is the complete schedule of the exam:
|S.No||Examination Events||Tentative Dates|
|1||Opening of Application form||Second week of March 2020|
|2||Closing of Application Form||Fourth week of May 2020|
|3||Final date to deposit the Application Fee||Fourth week of April 2020|
|4||Availability of Correction Window||Fourth week of April 2020|
|5||Releasing of Admit Card||Second week of May 2020|
|6||Exam Date of CUCET 2020||Fourth week of May 2020|
|7||Publishing of an Answer Key||Last week of May 2020|
|8||Raising objections against an Answer Key||Last week of May 2020|
|9||Publishing of Final Answer Key||First week of June 2020|
|10||Declaration of Result||Fourth week of June 2020|
|11||Releasing of Cutoff||First week of July 2020|
|12||Commencing of Counselling||In the month of July|
Procedure of CUCET 2020
Given below is the complete procedure of CUCET 2020 examination:
- The first and foremost step that candidates need to do is to check the eligibility criteria to ensure whether they can apply for the exam or not.
- If applicants fulfill the criteria then they can proceed to apply for the entrance exam else they will face rejection. For applying they have to fill and submit the CUCET Application Form 2020. In addition, they also need to pay an application fee which can be paid in online mode as well as offline mode.
- After successfully completing the application process, the concerned authority will release the CUCET Admit Card 2020 in the second week of May 2020 tentatively. It is an important document which has to be produced at the time of examination.
- Candidates have to be present on the CUCET Exam Date 2020 which is expected to be in the fourth week of May.
- Once the exam will be concluded, the exam conducting body will publish CUCET Answer Key 2020. Using this key, aspirants can predict their performance before the declaration of result.
- Although the qualifying status is displayed by the CUCET Result 2020. Students can check their result in the fourth week of June 2020.
- Each and every participating institute will further release the CUCET Cutoff 2020 for granting admission to applicants. The cutoff will be course and category specific and desiring candidates must have a score equal to or above this cutoff.
- The qualified students who satisfy the prescribed cutoff will be invited to take part in the CUCET Counselling 2020. Each participating institute will conduct its own counselling and aspirants have to pay a counselling fee which specifically varies according to the different institutes. The counselling process will commence in the month of July.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants must be familiar with the CUCET Exam Pattern 2020 as through it, candidates will gain information about the exam as well as question paper. Furthermore, applicants who have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern will not face any difficulty while taking the exam.
The exam pattern of CUCET 2020 is given beneath:
- CUCET 2020 exam will be held in offline mode i.e it is a pen and paper-based test.
- It will be conducted for a duration of 120 minutes.
- The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The paper will be divided into 2 sections and they are Part A and Part B respectively. Part A will contain questions from English, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills while Part B will consist of domain knowledge. However, applicants will be able to choose between PCB and PCM related questions at the time of an exam.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the entrance test. Part A will contain 25 questions and Part B will contain 75 questions.
- The exam will be of 100 marks
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer while 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question
- If more than one answer is marked then it will be treated as incorrect answer and the negative marking will be implied
CUCET Syllabus 2020
It is mandatory for students to go through the prescribed CUCET Syllabus 2020 before starting their preparation. The syllabus will consist of all the important topics and it differs for each of the subjects. The paper will have questions from the following subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. The syllabus of CUCET 2020 is of class 12th level.
CUCET Exam Centres 2020
The examination will be held across various CUCET Exam Centres 2020 situated in India. The list includes the following cities of a particular state:
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|