CUCET Exam Date 2024 will be announced by the official authorities of the conducting body, i.e, Central University of Rajasthan. It is expected that the CUCET 2024 exam will take place in 3rd week of May 2024. Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2024 abbreviated as CUCET 2024 is a university-level entrance exam that is organized by 18 central universities. There are 14 central universities and four state universities that are enlisted under the participating universities of CUCET. The exam is conducted by these universities on a rotational basis. The exam conducting authority releases the CUCET 2024 exam Date and all the examination events and their dates on the official website. Candidates seeking admission in Integrated/ Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research programmes can apply for this exam by filling an application form. In this article, we have given complete details about the CUCET application form, admit card, result date etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUCET 2024 Exam Date
Students who want to take the entrance test must be aware of all the dates of examination events. This will let them prepare in advance for that specific event and also they will come to know about the exam date of Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2024. Therefore, the candidates must check the exam schedule here. Given below is the complete schedule of the exam:
Last date of filling CUCET application form
|2nd week of April 2024|
Correction window opens
|3rd week of April 2024|
CUCET hall ticket
|2nd week of May 2024|
|3rd week of May 2024|
CUCET answer key date
|4th week of May 2024|
|3rd week of June 2024|
CUCET counselling 2024
|4th week of June 2024|
Are You Eligible For CUCET 2024?
Given below is the complete procedure of the CUCET 2024 examination:
- Check the eligibility criteria to ensure whether you can apply for the exam or not.
- If applicants fulfill the criteria, then they can proceed to apply for the entrance exam. For applying, they have to fill and submit the CUCET Application Form 2024. In addition, they also need to pay an application fee, which can be paid in online mode as well as offline mode.
- After successfully completing the application process, the concerned authority will release the CUCET Admit Card 2024. It is an important document that has to be produced at the time of examination.
- Candidates have to be present on the CUCET Exam Date 2024 in order to qualify for the exam.
- After the exam, the conducting body will publish CUCET Answer Key 2024. Using this key, aspirants can predict their performance before the declaration of result.
- Students can check their CUCET results @ cucetexam.in
- Each and every participating institute will further release the CUCET Cutoff 2024 for granting admission to applicants. The cutoff will be course and category-specific and desiring candidates must have a score equal to or above this cutoff.
- The qualified students who satisfy the prescribed cutoff will be invited to take part in the CUCET Counselling 2024. Each participating institute will conduct its own counselling and aspirants have to pay a counselling fee which specifically varies according to the different institutes.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2024
Applicants must be familiar with the CUCET 2024 Exam Pattern as through it, candidates will gain information about the exam as well as a question paper. Furthermore, applicants who have complete knowledge regarding the exam pattern will not face any difficulty while taking the exam.
The exam pattern of given beneath:
- CUCET 2024 exam will be held in offline mode i.e it is a pen and paper-based test.
- It will be conducted for a duration of 120 minutes.
- The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The paper will be divided into 2 sections and they are Part A and Part B respectively. Part A will contain questions from English, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude, and Analytical Skills while Part B will consist of domain knowledge. However, applicants will be able to choose between PCB and PCM-related questions at the time of an exam.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the entrance test. Part A will contain 25 questions and Part B will contain 75 questions.
- The exam will be of 100 marks
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer while a 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question
- If more than one answer is marked then it will be treated as an incorrect answer and the negative marking will be implied
CUCET 2024 Syllabus
It is mandatory for students to go through the prescribed CUCET Syllabus 2024 before starting their preparation. The syllabus will consist of all the important topics and it differs for each of the subjects. The paper will have questions from the following subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. The syllabus of CUCET 2024 is of class 12th level.
CUCET Exam Centres 2024
The examination will be held across various cities situated in India. The list includes the following cities of a particular state:
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|