CUCET Counselling 2021: The counselling process of CUCET 2021 takes place separately for each of the participating institutes. There is no centralized counselling. Therefore, applicants need to check on the notifications regarding the CUCET 2021 Counselling. Every central university conducts its own counselling. However, the university invites candidates who qualify for the exam and meet the cutoff to take part in the counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
For this purpose, they need to register first. Upon successful registration, an individual has to fill the choice of course and university as per their preference. Moreover, CUCET 2021 Counselling is held in online as well as online mode. In addition, students have to pay a required amount of counselling fee. Further, this fee varies for each of the participating institutes.
|Central University of Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Central University of Gujarat||Click Here|
|Central University of Karnataka||Click Here|
|Central University of Haryana||Click Here|
|Central University of Kerala||Click Here|
|Central University of Odisha||Click Here|
|Central University of Punjab||Click Here|
CUCET Counselling Procedure 2021
The complete procedure of CUCET 2021 counselling is mentioned below. Applicants can go through it so as to obtain an idea of how the counselling process works.
- Aspirants who are going to take the CUCET 2021 examination need to register first on the official website.
- Furthermore, each of the central universities which accept the score of an entrance test will publish a rank list for all the qualifiers
- The university will call only those applicants for the counselling process who particularly score equivalent to or above the CUCET Cutoff 2021.
- Applicants have to participate in the counselling as per the prescribed schedule.
- CUCET Counselling 2021 will be conducted in both the modes i.e online mode and offline mode.
- During the counselling, students have to fill their choice of courses and universities. This choice will solely depend upon the preference and interest of an individual.
- Moreover, an aspirant with a higher rank will be given priority over an aspirant with a lower rank.
- The allotment of the seat based on various factors such as the rank of the candidate, choices filled, and seats availability under a programme in a preferred university.
- In case, candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat then they have to confirm the seat. In addition, they have to pay an admission fee.
- Finally, an individual needs to report at the allotted University in which admission is provided. Here he or she has to undergo a verification process. Thus, the authority advises to carry all the relevant documents.
NOTE – Applicants who wish to take part in the online Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling have to pay an extra amount of fee for it. Hence check the counselling notification of the desired university.
Documents Required for Verification
Applicants need to produce a list of documents during the CUCET Counselling 2021 for verification. These documents comprise of the following:
- CUCET 2021 Admit Card
- Scorecard of CUCET 2021
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheet of all semesters and qualifying examination
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (for PwD candidates)
- Photocopies of the original documents
- Other requisite documents
- Passport size photographs
CUCET Participating Institutes 2021
There are 12 participating institutes which grant admission to the shortlisted students and they are as follows:
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Kerala
- Bengaluru Dr. BR Ambedkar School of Economics
CUCET Seat Allotment 2021
CUCET Seat Allotment will take place on the basis of the rank scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. Thus candidates have to be prepared with their documents and other required details. Candidates have to report to the college after the allotment of the seats. Seat Allotment continues until the vacant seats are not filled.