CUCET Counselling 2020: The counselling process of CUCET 2020 will be organized separately for each of the participating institutes. There will be no centralized counselling. Therefore, applicants have to keep a check on the notifications regarding the CUCET Counselling 2020. Every central university will conduct its own counselling. This counselling will begin in the month of July 2020. However, the university invites candidates who qualify the exam and meet the cutoff to take part in the counselling process. For this purpose, they need to register first. Upon successful registration, an individual will be able to fill the choice of course and university as per their preference. Moreover, CUCET 2020 Counselling will be held in online as well as online mode. In addition, students have to pay a required amount of counselling fee. Further, this fee varies for each of the participating institutes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Schedule of CUCET Counselling 2020
There is no official notification regarding the schedule of Central Universities Common Entrance Test Counselling 2020. Aspirants can take a reference from the table given below. Although the dates are tentative, candidates will begin their preparation accordingly before 1 or 2 months.
|1||Announcement of Result||Fourth week of June 2020|
|2||Releasing of Cutoff||First week of July 2020|
|3||Beginning of Counselling||In the month of July 2020|
Procedure of Counselling
The complete procedure of CUCET 2020 counselling is mentioned below. Applicants can go through it so as to obtain an idea of how the counselling process works.
- All the aspirants who are going to take the CUCET 2020 examination need to register first on the official website.
- Furthermore, each of the central universities which accept the score of an entrance test will publish a rank list for all the qualifiers
- The university will call only those applicants for the counselling process who particularly score equivalent to or above the CUCET Cutoff 2020.
- Applicants have to participate in the counselling as per the prescribed schedule.
- CUCET Counselling 2020 will be conducted in both the modes i.e online mode and offline mode.
- During the counselling, students have to fill their choice of courses and universities. This choice will solely depend upon the preference and interest of an individual.
- Moreover, an aspirant with higher rank will be given priority over an aspirant with a lower rank.
- The allotment of the seat is specifically based on various factors. These factors include the rank of the candidate, choices filled and availability of seats under a programme in a preferred university.
- In case, candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat then they have to confirm the seat. In addition, they have to pay an admission fee.
- Finally, an individual needs to report at the allotted university in which admission is provided. Here he or she has to undergo a verification process. Thus, the authority advises to carry all the relevant documents.
NOTE – Applicants who wish to take part in the online Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling have to pay an extra amount of fee for it. Hence check the counselling notification of the desired university.
Documents needed for Verification
Applicants need to produce a list of documents during the CUCET Counselling 2020 for verification. These documents comprise of the following:
- CUCET 2020 Admit Card
- Scorecard of CUCET 2020
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheet of all semesters and qualifying examination
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (for PwD candidates)
- Photocopies of the original documents
- Other requisite documents
- Passport size photographs
CUCET Participating Institutes 2020
There are 12 participating institutes which grant admission to the shortlisted students and they are as follows:
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Kerala
- Bengaluru Dr. BR Ambedkar School of Economics