CUCET Counselling 2021: Counselling is usually the final step in the process of admission in which the officials will verify the documents of the candidate. Every central university conducts its own counselling. However, the university invites candidates who qualify for the exam and meet the cutoff to take part in the CUCET counselling process. For this purpose, they need to register first. Upon successful registration, an individual has to fill the choice of course and university as per their preference. Moreover, CUCET 2021 Counselling is held in online as well as online mode. Therefore, the candidates whose names appear in the merit list must keep all their documents ready for counselling. They must report to the allotted venue on the given date and time to complete the process of admission. One must carry all the original documents on the day of the counselling so that there is no confusion at the time of on-spot counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The counselling process of CUCET 2021 takes place separately for each of the participating institutes. There is no centralized counselling. Therefore, the applicants must check the notifications regarding the CUCET 2021 Counselling. In addition, students have to pay a required amount of CUCET counselling fee. Further, this fee varies for each of the participating institutes.
CUCET 2021 Counselling Schedule
The Central University of Rajasthan is the main conducting authority of the CUCET exam. After the declaration of the result, each participating university will conduct the counselling of the candidates who are short-listed for admission. The official dates of the CUCET Online Counselling will be released soon. However, the tentative dates are given in the table below:
CUCET Result 2021
|to be announced|
List of CUCET Participating Universities 2021
There are a total of 18 universities that participate in the CUCET exam and they accept the score of CUCET. Out of this, there are 14 Central U universities and 4 State Universities which equally participate in the CUCET admission process. The list of these 18 participating universities are given in the table below:
Names of Universities
Total Number of Seats
Central University of Jammu
Central University of Odisha
Central University of Haryana
Central University of Punjab
Central University of Kashmir
Central University of South Bihar
Central University of Jharkhand
Central University of Karnataka
Central University of Rajasthan
Central University of Kerala
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Central University of Gujarat
Central University of Andhra Pradesh
Assam University, Silchar
Bengaluru Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE)
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
Khallikote University, Berhampur
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security, and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
CUCET Counselling Procedure 2021
The complete procedure of CUCET 2021 counselling is mentioned below. Applicants can go through it so as to obtain an idea of how the counselling process works.
- Aspirants who are going to take the CUCET 2021 examination need to register first on the official website.
- Furthermore, each of the central universities which accept the score of an entrance test will publish a rank list for all the qualifiers
- The university will call only those applicants for the counselling process who particularly score equivalent to or above the CUCET Cutoff 2021.
- Applicants have to participate in the counselling as per the prescribed schedule.
- CUCET Counselling 2021 will be conducted in both the modes i.e online mode and offline mode.
- During the counselling, students have to fill their choice of courses and universities. This choice will solely depend upon the preference and interest of an individual.
- Moreover, an aspirant with a higher rank will be given priority over an aspirant with a lower rank.
- The allotment of the seat based on various factors such as the rank of the candidate, choices filled and seats availability under a programme in a preferred university.
- In case, candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat then they have to confirm the seat. In addition, they have to pay an admission fee.
- Finally, an individual needs to report at the allotted University in which admission is provided. Here he or she has to undergo a verification process. Thus, the authority advises carrying all the relevant documents.
NOTE – Applicants who wish to take part in the online Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling have to pay an extra amount of fee for it. Hence check the counselling notification of the desired university.
Documents Required for Verification
Applicants need to produce a list of documents during the CUCET Counselling 2021 for verification. These documents comprise of the following:
- CUCET 2021 Admit Card
- Scorecard of CUCET 2021
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheet of all semesters and qualifying examination
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (for PwD candidates)
- Photocopies of the original documents
- Other requisite documents
- Passport size photographs
CUCET Seat Allotment 2021
CUCET Seat Allotment will take place on the basis of the rank scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. Thus candidates have to be prepared with their documents and other required details. Candidates have to report to the college after the allotment of the seats. Seat Allotment continues until the vacant seats are not filled. Therefore, the candidates must check if there are any vacant seats in any of the participating universities of CUCET. The counselling process will be closed once all the seats are full in each of the departments of the colleges.