CUCET Answer Key 2020: Once the entrance exam will be concluded, the exam conducting body will release the CUCET Answer Key 2020. The answer key will contain all the correct answers to the questions that will be present in the CUCET 2020. Students will be able to access this key in the last week of May 2020 tentatively. With the help of an answer key of CUCET 2020, aspirants can compare the answers marked by them against the ones in the key. As a result, this comparison will let them evaluate their probable score. Also, through this evaluation candidates will gain a rough idea about their performance in the entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Moreover, if aspirants are not satisfied with the published answer key then they can raise objections against it. The objections must be in the prescribed format and can be raised for a limited duration of time. Further, students have to send the documented proof for raising the objections. The authority will release the final CUCET 2020 answer key after taking into consideration all the objections raised.
su_note note_color=”#F0F8FF” text_color=”#F00000″]
CUCET 2020 Answer Key – Schedule
Candidates must check the official website on a regular interval so as to be aware of releasing date of CUCET Answer Key 2020
|1||CUCET 2020 Examination date||Fourth week of May 2020|
|2||Publishing of an Answer Key||Last week of May 2020|
|3||Raising objections against an Answer Key||Last week of May 2020|
|4||Publishing of Final Answer Key||First week of June 2020|
|5||Declaration of Result||Fourth week of June 2020|
|6||Releasing of Cutoff||First week of July 2020|
|7||Beginning of Counselling||In the month of July|
Salient Features of CUCET Answer Key 2020
An answer key possesses several features and hence due to them, it proves out to be beneficial for applicants
- The preliminary answer key will be released in the last week of May 2020
- Using CUCET 2020 Answer Key, applicants will be able to calculate their approximate score and in addition, predict their performance.
- Consequently, by this calculation, the candidate will come to know about their chances of admission.
- All this can be done even before the announcement of the result.
- In case, there is an error in the published Central Universities Common Entrance Test Answer Key 2020 then students can raise objections against it.
- For raising objections, applicants have to send the documented proof.
- No changes can be made in the final answer key which will be released after the authority accumulates all the objections.
Steps to download an Answer Key of CUCET 2020
Candidates require an answer key of CUCET 2020 to calculate their score and to estimate their chances of admission in the desired institute. Thus, access and download the answer key, they have to follow various crucial steps which are prescribed beneath:
- Go to the official website
- Log in by entering the application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the required details.
- A page will appear displaying the CUCET Answer Key 2020 in the pdf format.
- Download this answer key and start comparing the answers
- Also, take a printout of the same for future use.
Calculation of Score using an Answer Key
In order to evaluate the expected scores using the CUCET 2020 Answer Key, applicants must follow the following procedure:
- As a first step, candidates need to download the answer key.
- After downloading it, they have to compare the answers marked by them against the answers present in the published answer key.
- Calculate the total number of correct and incorrect responses
- Award 1 mark for each correct answer and deduct 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Lastly, calculate the score using the formula as given below:
CUCET 2020 Score = Number of correct answers x 1 – Number of incorrect answers x 0.25
How to Raise Objections against the CUCET Answer Key 2020
The concerned authority provides a facility to candidates to raise objections against the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020 Answer Key. This facility can be utilized by aspirants only if they are not satisfied with the provisional answer key. For this purpose, they have to send their objections in the prescribed format. The facility will be available only for a short span of time. Along with objections, students have to send the documented proofs which include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Paper number
- Paper code/set
- Question number
- Suggested answer with a valid reference (name of the book, page number, question number, etc.)
NOTE – The exam conducting body will publish the final CUCET Answer Key 2020 after taking into account all the objections raised by candidates.
CUCET Result 2020
The concerned authority will release the CUCET Result 2020 for those who have taken the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to check their result via online mode in the fourth week of June 2020. The result will be available on the official website and applicants have to download it for future use. CUCET 2020 result will contain details such as a total number of marks and qualifying status. The authority will also prepare the merit list based on this result.
CUCET Cutoff 2020
After declaring the result, the exam conducting body will release CUCET Cutoff 2020. The cutoff is the minimum marks required by an individual to qualify for the exam. Further, the universities offer admission to only those who meet this cutoff. Therefore, it is important for candidates to perform well in the exam to get a high score which is equal to or above the prescribed cutoff of CUCET 2020. However, the exam conducting authority prepares the cutoff keeping in mind various factors which involves the following:
- Total number of applications received by the authority
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam.
- The total number of available seats.
- Trends in the previous year’s cutoff.
CUCET Counselling 2020
Candidates who meet the cutoff will be invited to take part in the CUCET Counselling 2020. Each of the participating institutes will conduct its own counselling as there will be no centralized counselling process. This counselling will be different for each of institutes and it generally depends upon the rank/merit list prepared by the authority. Additionally, the counselling fee will also vary according to the institute. At the time of counselling, applicants have to produce their original documents for verification.
Documents required for Counselling
Following documents need to be produced by applicants at the time of Counselling of CUCET 2020:
- CUCET 2020 Admit Card
- Result of CUCET 2020
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheet of all semesters and qualifying examination
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (for PwD candidates)
- Photocopies of the original documents
- Other requisite documents
- Passport size photographs