CUET Eligibility Criteria 2022 – The first and foremost thing which you need to check before applying for CUET 2022 is eligibility criteria. As per the latest information, NTA has released a notification for CUET 2022 Online Application. All interested and eligible students can apply for Central University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 from 6th April to 06th May. You must need to go through the CUET Eligibility Criteria before proceeding further. This time NTA has been assigned with the responsibility of conducting Central University Entrance Test (CUET). Therefore, it is mandatory for each candidate to follow CUET Eligibility Criteria Guidelines released by NTA in the official brochure. Only those candidates CUET Application Form will be successfully accepted who fall in the ambit of Eligibility Criteria. Read the complete article for more information regarding CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Latest Updates, Application Form, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Application Form has been released. Check the eligibility criteria as per CUET 2022 information brochure which is available now. Click Here to Apply after checking the eligibility criteria as we mentioned below.
CUET 2022 – Quick Overview
You can check here important information regarding CUET 2022. NTA is the sole authority who is conducting CUET this year. For better understanding of the exam, go through the details provided in the table below.
|Full Name of the Exam||Central University Test (Previously known as CUCET)|
|Commonly known as||CUET|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Medium of Exam||English , Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi and Urdu|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Courses Offered through CUET 2022||Integrated/ undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs|
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As we mentioned above, eligibility is the most important thing which each candidate should know who is going to apply for CUET from 2nd April. Through CUET, students will get admission in different Central Universities. There is common eligibility criteria for all the universities. You have to check eligibility criteria of university in which you are seeking admission through CUET. Students who wish to appear for CUET 2022 are advised to go through the required eligibility of the desired University for selecting the options from Under graduate programmes being offered. In the points below, we are mentioning eligibility criteria to appear in the CUET 2022 and also to get admission in some of the top central universities.
- If any University permits candidates of previous years of class 12th to take admission in the current year also, such students would also be eligible to appear in CUET (UG) – 2022.
- Nationality of the Candidate – You must be the citizen of India to be eligible for Central University Entrance Test 2022 examination.
- Subjects requirement – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology depending upon the course you are seeking. It vary from one university to another.
- Educational Qualifications For Under Graduate Students – Aspirant should have passed 10+2 intermediate examination from any recognised board like CBSE, ICSE etc. Minimum of 50 percent marks is required for general category student. For SC/ST, 45 % marks are mandatory in 12th class for UG courses
- Appearing Candidate Eligibility Criteria – Appearing students can also apply for CUET 2022 examination but they will have to submit the proof of passing the examination before the prescribed date.
- Candidate also need to make his/her place in the merit list to take admission in the university of his choice. Admission will be provided on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria – Course Wise
In this section you can check the eligibility criteria for under graduate (UG) students. We are providing table below in which you can check the eligibility with respect to the course.
|For B.Sc, B.Ed|
|For B.Sc B.Ed in Mathematics|
|For B.Sc. M.Sc/Integrated M.Sc in Biotechnology|
|B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|B.Voc||Must have passed 12th class from a recognised board with at least 45% marks in aggregate|
Candidate with NSQF certification level may also apply
Aspirant who have passed an equivalent exam from a polytechnic in the same field
|For B.Tech in Electronics and Communication|
For Engineering/B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
|For B.A in Social Science|
|For B.Sc in Textiles|
CUET Application Form 2022
The registration for CUET 2022 will commence from 6th April. National Testing Agency will release the CUET Application Form 2022. You must have to apply for CUET 2022 to take admission in central university. At the time of filling application form of CUET 2022, you have to choose university or courses in which you wants to take admission. Application Form of CUET 2022 will be accepted only of those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria.