MU Question Papers 2020 The Academic Council of Mumbai University has uploaded all the Previous Year Question Papers of Mumbai University. The MU Question Paper is now available for download @mu.ac.in. Candidates who are interested to get admission in the Mumbai University can download the Mumbai Question Paper here. The University will start its admission process in the month of June 2020. However, the selection of the candidates will be on the basis of an Entrance Test named- MUCMET (Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Well, now talking about the MU Exam Papers pdf, the question papers play a vital role in the preparation of the exams, be it Entrance Exam or Semester. It is beneficial. Therefore, in this article, we have provided some of the Mumbai University Semester and Entrance Question Paper that will guide you well through the preparation. So, if you are interested, then do check and download the Question Paper below.
Mumbai University Admission Dates for 2020 Session
Candidates must note that the dates of the Mumbai University Admission 2020-21 dates are not yet released. We will update it soon, as the dates are announced. Meanwhile, we request the candidates to visit the official website of the latest updates and notifications.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||June 2020|
|Closing Date of the Admission Form||–|
|Release of the Admit Card||–|
|Date of the Examination||–|
|Declaration of the Result||–|
Mumbai University Admission Procedure – In Brief
The Mumbai University in overall has three campuses for the Admission. The Ratnagiri Campus, Thane Campus, and Kalyan Campus. However, these three campuses have a different process of admission to follow. The University offers both UG and PG Courses to the students. Candidates who are willing to get admission in Integrated BMS+MBA Course will have to appear MUCMET Entrance Test, whereas, candidates who are willing to get admission under Law Courses will have to appear MUCLAT Exam. Thus, on the basis of the following entrance exam and other age and education criteria, candidates will be selected for the further process.
Mumbai University Question Paper
The University will release the Question Paper and Answer Key soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates can download the Previous Year PDF Question Paper as well. The MU Old Question Papers are available in PDF format so that it can be easy to download. The Question Paper will be available for the Entrance and Semester Exams as well. Candidates can find a direct link to download the Question Paper.
How to Download MU Exam Question Paper pdf?
The step by step procedure to download the Mumbai University Question Paper is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Mumbai University or click here or click on the direct pdf link below.
- Select the respective campus link and search for the Question Paper Link.
- The list of the MU Old Question Paper pdf will be available on the homepage.
- Select the Academic Session and download the question paper.
Download MU Previous Year Question Paper
On the website of Mumbai University, candidates can find the old question papers for 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 Session. However, you can also download the MU Semester Question Paper pdf here.
MU 2019/2020 Semester Exam Papers pdf Download
Download MU 2018 Semester Question Paper pdf
Mumbai University 2017 Old Semester Question Paper Download
Mumbai University 2016 Question Paper pdf Download
|Third Year B.A Hindi Question Paper 2016||FYBA in English October 2017 Question Paper||M.Sc Computer Science 2016 Question Paper|
|M.Sc Mathematics Question Paper (Part-I)||M.Com Strategic Management Question Paper||M.A Economics Part I Semester Paper pdf|
MU Question Paper 2015 pdf Download
Importance of Mumbai University Question Paper
The MU Question Paper plays an important role in the preparation of the Exams. Practicing the question paper will help you to understand the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam. The Mumbai University Entrance Question Paper will be available a few days after the completion of the exam. Whereas, the Semester Question Paper of the University is available for the past three/four years. Solving the Question Paper will also improve the accuracy of the question paper. You will also somehow understand the possibility of the types of questions that will be asked in the Mumbai University Admission Exam. Visit the official website to download Mumbai University Question Paper Solution.
Mumbai University Question Paper Pattern
The University of Mumbai conducts two different entrance tests- MUCMET and MUCLAT. The MUCMET stands for Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test. The MUCLAT is conducted for the admission in the Law Programs.
MUCMET Exam Pattern
- The Examination takes place offline.
- Total Number of Questions – 50 MCQs
- Mode of the Language – English
- The Question Paper is divided into four sections
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks
- Total Time of the Examination – 120 minutes
- For each correct answer, 2 marks are awarded. However, there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
- Questions will be asked from the following topics – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Abstract Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- The Mumbai University MUCMET takes place every year and offers admission to Integrated BMS-MMS Program at Thane Sub-Campus.
Mumbai University CLAT Exam Pattern
Candidates who are willing to take admission in Law Programs of the University will be selected on the basis of the CLAT Scores. However, the Exam Pattern of CLAT is different for UG and PG Programs.
Undergraduate MU CLAT Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions – 150 MCQs
- Time Duration of the exam- 120 minutes
- The Question Paper is divided into five sections – Logical Reasoning, G.K, and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, Elementary Mathematics, and English.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark, and for every wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted.
Postgraduate CLAT Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions – 100 Questions
- Time Duration of the exam- 120 minutes
- Questions will be asked from Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, and Other Law Subjects.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Mumbai University Semester Question Paper Exam Pattern
- The Semester Exam of Mumbai University takes place offline.
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks.
- Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
- The marking scheme and the pattern of the exam varies from subject to subject.
|Units||Questions||Total Marks Allotted|
|I||(8+20= 28 marks)|
|II||(8+20= 28 marks)|
|III||(8 +20= 28 marks)|
|IV||Answer any four questions out of 8 based on unit 1, 2, and 3||16 marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
- Section IV will have objective-based questions such as –
- Match the Column
- True or False
- Give one word for
- Define the Term
- Answer in one sentence
Hence, these are the complete details of the MU Question Papers 2020. The Question Paper is available for Odd and Even Semester Paper. The Mumbai University offers various UG and Postgraduate Programs. So, if you have any queries regarding the Mumbai University 2020 Exam Paper pdf, then please comment on the section below.