CSVTU Admit Card 2020 will be available soon after the release of the Time Table for UG and PG Courses. The University has declared a notice that the CSVTU April-May 2020 Exam Dates will be available soon. The CSVTU Hall Ticket will release 10 to 15 days before the exam. Candidates who have submitted the exam form of the University will be eligible to download the Admit Card. The csvtu.ac.in admit card carries all the important details of the examination and the candidate, as it serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the University Admit Card. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University will release the Exam Admit Card for all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. Hence, the link to download the CSVTU Hall Ticket PDF is provided below.
How to Download CSVTU Admit Card?
The Admit Card of Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University will release a few days before the date of the examination. The admit card will be available online only. So, the step by step process to download the CSVTU Hall Ticket 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of CSVTU- www.csvtu.ac.in
- Now, search for the admit card. The link will be available on the Homepage of the Website.
- Click on the admit card link, a new screen will appear on the screen.
- Select the Course Program and enter the required details such as- registration number/roll number and password.
- Check the details and submit
- The CSVTU 2020 Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the hall ticket.
- Take two to three printouts of the admit card for future pursposes.
Students must make sure they check all the details present on the csvtu.ac.in admit card. If you find any discrepancies in the admit card then immediately contact the exam authorities.
Details Printed on Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University
Soon after downloading the Exam Hall Ticket PDF of csvtu.ac.in, you can check the following details printed on it-
- Name of the student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Day, Date and Time
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Exam Instructions
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
Importance of the CSVTU Exam Hall Ticket PDF
The Admit Card plays a very vital role in the Examination. With the help of the Chhatisgarh University Admit Card, students can appear the exam. It is a mandatory document that a candidate has to carry to the exam. It serves as an Identity Proof for all the candidates who are appearing in the exam. The exam card contains all the exam details. The University will release the hall ticket for the CSVTU Entrance Test and CSVTU Semester Examination. No candidates will be allowed to appear the exam without the admit card, therefore, make sure that you carry the exam admit card of csvtu.ac.in.
CSVTU Exam Pattern 2020 (Semester)
The University conducts two exams in a year (Odd and Even). The CSVTU Odd Semester Exam (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th sem) takes place in the month of November-December. Whereas, the Even Semester Exam of CSVTU (2nd, 4th, 6th takes place in the month of April-May. The Time table releases a month before the exam. So, here is the CSVTU Exam Pattern 2020. Check Out CSVTU Syllabus PDF
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline
- Total Marks- 80 marks
- Time Duration of the Examination- 3 Hours
- The minimum passing marks are 28 marks.
Soon after the completion of the exam, the University will declare the CSVTU Result 2020 online. Candidates have to click on CSVTU Student login to check the result.
So, these are the complete details regarding the CSVTU 2020 Exam Admit Card PDF. If you have any queries regarding the Hall Ticket, then please comment on the section below.