Gujarat University Admit Card 2020 for the Semester and Entrance Exam will be available soon. The expected date of releasing the admit card is June 2020 on its official website. The Gujarat University Hall Ticket will be available for both Regular and External Examination. So, students who are willing to get Admission to Gujarat University have to appear the entrance test (for some courses) for which they have to download the Gujarat Entrance Test Admit Card. Candidates can download the exam admit card by submitting their user name, and password.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Hall Ticket carries all the details of the examination such as Date, Time, Venue, and Shift, and other details of the examination. You can also download Gujarat University CCC Admit Card here. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the University Exam Admit Card. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Latest Updates on Gujarat University Exam Admit Card
The Regular and External Admit Card will be available soon for the Gujarat Even Semester Exam 2020. Click on the link provided below.
Gujarat University Admit Card- Scheduled Dates
The University conducts a GU Entrance Exam for the students who are willing to get admission into various UG and PG Courses. Also, the University conducts Even and Odd Semester for the students who have already enrolled themselves in the University.
The University has not released any official dates regarding the release of the Gujarat University Exam Hall Ticket PDF. However, you can check out the tentative dates below for both the Entrance and Semester Examination.
|Release of the Hall Ticket PDF||A week before the exam|
|Date of the Gujarat University Entrance Examination||First Week of July 2020|
The Gujarat University Semester Admit Card will be available a week before the exams. The semester exams have been postponed due to the COVID-19, the revised Gujarat University Exam Schedule will be available soon.
How to Download Gujarat University Exam Admit Card?
The step by step process to download the Gujarat 2020 Hall Ticket PDF is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the University- www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Then click on the Examination link available on the top section of the Homepage.
- Select the option for (Admit Card for Regular/External Candidates)
- Now enter your User Id and Password and click on the submit option.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the exam admit card.
- Take multiple numbers of printout for future reference.
How to Retrieve Gujarat University Admit Card Password?
If you have forgotten your Gujarat University Admit Card Password, then you can retrieve it in minutes. So, here are the steps of how you can get back your lost password.
- Visit the official website and click on the “Forgotten Password” option.
- Then authority will send a link to reset the password, on their email-ID
- If in case, your Application Number is lost, the students have to log in to their registered e-mail id. The authorities will send the lost application form details in their mail.
- If you are still having a problem with retrieving the Gujarat University Password, then immediately contact the Helpline.
Details Printed on MEDAM Gujarat University Hall Ticket 2020
Soon after downloading the Gujarat Hall Admit Card for External Student, you must check that the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date, Time and Venue of the exam
- A signature, and Photograph of the candidate
- Subject/Course Program
- Application Number
- Exam Day Instructions
If there is any discrepancy in the details, then he/she must contact immediately to the exam conducting authority to modify the details. Also, the students must note that the Exam Centers allotted cannot be modified. Read More About Gujarat University Result.
Important Details of Gujarat University Entrance/Semester Exam
Students who are appearing the Examination must check out some of the important details related to the Gujarat University 2020 Exam.
- The Entrance Examination will take place at the University Campus.
- Make sure that you provide correct details at the time of registration.
- Soon after downloading the hall ticket, check out the details carefully.
- Carry at least 2 to 3 copies of admit card to the exam.
- Affix one self-attested colored passport on the hall ticket pdf. Without the photograph, candidates will be not allowed to sit in the exam.
Gujarat University Exam Day Instructions
The University has implemented some rules and regulations for the students who are appearing for the exam. Thus, some of the exam day guidelines of the University are as follows-
- Reach the Exam Center 30 minutes before the exam date.
- The details of the exam center are available on the website.
- Do not carry any electronic devices such as Mobile Phones, Pagers to the exam hall.
- Make sure that you carry your Admit card along with a valid photo-identity proof.
- Do check the Question Booklet Code and Answer Key Code.
So, these are the complete details of the Gujarat University Exam Time Table. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.