The admit card of Reva University CET 2021 soon after the submission of the registration form. Registration has been started for REVA CET 2021. Candidates appearing for Reva CET must check the admit card of Reva University 2021. They must visit Reva University’s website. Furthermore, the candidates must click on the link, provided to access the admit card. After that, they should fill in the correct credentials. They will be asked to fill credentials like their registration number and password. The information provided by them must be absolutely correct. They will be denied access to their admit card if the information is incorrect. After accessing the admit card, the candidate should make sure that there isn’t any discrepancy in the admit card. However, if there is any error, then they must contact the examination authority. Candidate must check that Reva 2021 admit card contains all the correct information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card to the allotted center. There will be no entry without the admit card. Candidates must show the admit card before entering the examination venue. They should contact the higher authority in case of a discrepancy. The candidate should not make any changes to the admit card. Otherwise, the admit card will be deemed invalid.
Reva University Admit Card Date 2021
Reva University will release its Admit card in online mode. Candidate must be vigilant regarding the Reva University Admit Card. The admit card will be available on the official website. Candidates are not to allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card. We have provided below a list of important dates of the admit card of Reva University. Check below:
|REVA CET Admit Card, 2021||To be released soon|
|REVA CET Examination 2021 (MBA)||24th to 25th April 2021|
|Reva CET (all other courses) Exam||19th to 27th June 2021|
Steps To Download The Hall Ticket Of Reva University 2021
The registered candidates will be able to download the hall ticket. The hall ticket will be available on the official website of the concerned authority. In order to download the Reva University Admit card 2021, candidates must follow certain steps. Check below:
- Candidates should visit the official website of Reva University.
- There they will find a link, “Reva CET 2021 Admit Card”. Candidates should click on that
- A new webpage will open up. Candidates must fill information like the application number, password. The same information provided to them at the registration time.
- After filling in the required fields of information, candidates should click on submit.
- The admit card window will open up.
- Candidates should download and print the admit card for future references.
Details Mentioned In The Reva University Rank Card 2021
The details mentioned in the admit card is the identity proof of the candidate. The admit card contains important details. The Reva University 2021 Admit Card will contain the following details:
- Name of the aspirant
- Date of Birth
- The name of the allotted exam center
- The address of the exam center
- Date of Examination
- Day of the examination
- Timings of the exam
- Signature and Photo of the candidate
- Further instruction for the exam day
REVA CET 2021 Exam Centers
The University conducts the entrance test in various parts of India. Students have to opt for the exam center while filling the application form.
|Exam Test Center Name|
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur, Tirupati, Guntur, Vijayawada, Vizag|
|Bihar||Gaya and Patna|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi, Bokaro, Jamshedpur|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubballi, Mangalore|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore and Bhopal|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, and Kota|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai and Kota|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Durgapur, Siliguri|
Documents To Be Carried Along With The Admit Card
Candidates must carry proof of identity along with the Reva University’s Admit card. Since those not carrying the documents will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Candidates must carry one of the following identity proof. Check below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
Exam Day Instructions To Be Followed In REVA EET 2021
Candidates must follow certain guidelines when appearing for the exam. They will not be permitted entry to Reva CET 2021, without following the specified instructions. The instructions to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Candidates must carry their Reva EET admit card to the venue of the exam. Also, they should carry a valid identity proof along with it. Since there will be no entry without the admit card.
- They should be punctual. They should report at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- However, Candidates can’t carry certain items to the exam center. The items prohibited are Mobile Phones, Calculators, Tablets, Digital, or Smart Watches.
In Case Of Discrepancy In The Reva University Hall Ticket 2021
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must not make changes to it on their own. Otherwise, the hall ticket will be deemed invalid. Further, candidates should contact the concerned authority regarding the Reva University Admit card 2021. Therefore, we have mentioned the contact details of the concerned authority. Check below:
Rukmini Knowledge Park
Phone Number: +918066226622, +919538874444/5
Email: [email protected]