CSVTU Exam Time Table 2021 is available for April/May 2021 Exams. However, the University releases the CSVTU exam form link for the candidates. Candidates can fill and submit the form online without any late fees. Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University is responsible for releasing the CSVTU Time Table PDF. Candidates can download the schedule from the link provided below. The University releases the timetable for April/May and Nov/Dec Semester Examination. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about the CSVTU Semester Time Table. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- CSVTU Exam Schedule for April/May 2021 has been released. Check here
- Guidelines Regarding M.Tech. Mock Online Examinations starting from 27th October 2020
- CSVTU Sept-2020 Exam Schedule Released Click Here
How to Download the CSVTU Exam Time Table PDF?
The Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University will release the CSVTU April/May 2021 Exam Schedule on its official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the examination form will be eligible to appear the semester exam. So, the step by step process to download the CSVTU Date Sheet is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website- csvtu.ac.in or click on the link available on the page.
- Then click on the Examination Time Table 2020 Link available on the homepage.
- Select your respective course and semester and download the data sheet.
- Take the printout if required.
Details Printed on Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University Exam Schedule
The Examination Time Table of Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University has the following details –
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Name of the subject and semester
- Subject Code
- Branch Name
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Registrar’s Signature
Candidates must check all the details present on the CSVTU Exam Scheme 2021. Students to have the minimum qualifying percentage of attendance will be eligible to appear the Semester Exam. Make sure that you visit the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Important Instructions to Follow During the CSVTU Exam
Candidates have to follow the rules that are mentioned below –
- Make sure that you reach the examination center 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- Check the CSVTU Question Paper Code before you start attempting the questions. Check the syllabus of CSVTU.
- Do not carry any Electronic Devices such as Mobile Phones, Pen Drives, Scanners, Calculators, etc.
- Bring your own stationery items such as Pen, Ruler, Pencil, etc.
- Lastly, make sure that you carry your CSVTU Admit Card and the required items to the exam.
How to be Eligible for CSVTU UG/ PG Semester Exam?
To appear the Semester Exam of Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, you need to satisfy the rules and regulations of the University, which are-
- Attendance must be as per the University Attendance Rules
- Candidates must register themselves by submitting the Exam Form.
How to Fill CSVTU Exam Form 2021 for Regular and Back students?
The Application Form of Chhatisgarh Technical University is available online. Candidates who submit the CSVTU Exam Form can download the Hall Ticket. The CSVTU Exam Admit Card will release 5 to 10 days before the date of the examination.
- Visit the official website – csvtu.ac.in or click on the link available above.
- Enter the Login Credentials log in
- Then click on “Apply for Examination”
- Go through the Exam Instructions carefully and click on ” I Agree”
- Personal and Academic Information are non-editable, whereas the mobile number and e-mail id are editable.
- Then select the type of examination you want to apply for (Regular/Backlog/Aggregate Fail and Lateral Equivalency).
- If the Regular Exam is selected, then all the respective subjects will be shown in categories- Theory, Practical and Respective Electives.
- Total fees to be payable will be displayed on the screen. If there are any late fees, then the total fees will be calculated accordingly. The mode of payment is online.
- The same goes for the Backlog Examination Registration. Select the subjects and semester and make the payment.
- Upload and Photograph as per the specifications and accept the declaration.
- Lastly, submit the form and download a copy of the CSVTU Online Exam Form.
So, these are the complete details of CSVTU 2021 Exam Dates. If you have any queries regarding the CSVTU Exam Time Table, then please comment on the section below. The result of CSVTU will release within 15 to 30 days of the examination.
mode of exam
We will update the mode of exam here.