Burdwan University Admit Card 2021 will be available soon for the UG and PG courses. Candidates can download the hall ticket for the Odd/Even Semester Programs. The Burdwan University Hall Ticket will release online on its official website. Hence, candidates can download their Admit Card by submitting their Enrollment Number and Password. The Burdwan University has released the exam dates of M.Sc, M.Phil, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BFA, M.A, M.Com, and various other courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Burdwan Exam Hall Ticket is an important document as it carries all the details of the exam and the candidate. In short, it serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details of the Burdwan University Admit Card. Therefore, go through the article, carefully.
- B. Ed Provisional List of Burdwan University of the candidates is now available for the session 2019-21. Candidates are requested to report the venue at 10:30 am on the specified date and time.
- Candidates can download the date sheet for M.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics, (sem-III). Click Here to download the date sheet.
Important Dates of Burdwan University Exam Call Letter
The Hall Ticket is available on its official website. However, there are no specific dates mentioned regarding the Admission Admit Card. The University releases the Hall Ticket for both Even and Odd Semester. The Admit Card contains all the important details of the candidate and the examination.
How to Download the Burdwan University Admit Card?
The step by step process to download the Hall Ticket of Burdwan University, Bardhaman is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Burdwan University- www.bruniv.ac.in
- Click on the Admit Card link (Student Login) available on the homepage.
- Enter the required details such as- Academic Session, Programme, Session (Month), Subject, Application ID/Enrollment Number, etc.
- Lastly, check the details carefully and download the Admit Card.
List of the Details Available on Burdwan Admission Hall Ticket
Soon after downloading the Admit Card, make sure that you check all the details carefully. Hence, the list of the details that are available on the bruniv.ac.in DDE Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate/Student
- Examination Center
- Exam Center Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Semester Examination
- Time Duration of the exam
- Date of Birth of the exam
Burdwan University Exam Date Sheet/Exam Routine
The University has released the exam dates for various programs. The date sheet is available for both Semester and Practical Exams. Hence, candidates can download the Burdwan University Exam Time Table here as well.
However, the exam schedule of the University contains all the details about the Semester Exam and Practical. You can find the date, time, and venue details of the exam. Therefore, make sure that you download the BU Exam Routine to check the schedule of the semester timely.
Importance of Burdwan University Exam Call Letter pdf
The Hall Ticket of the University of Burdwan plays a vital role in the Examination Process. The admit card is the mandatory document. Therefore, the candidate must carry the admit card to appear the exam. Thus, the Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidate who is appearing the exam. So, candidates who fail to bring their Admit Card will not be eligible to appear the Examination. Therefore, make sure that you carry the Burdwan DDE Semester Exam Hall Ticket to the exam.
Summary of BU B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Com/M.Com Hall Ticket
|Name of the University||Burdwan University|
|Name of the Examination||Burdwan University B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/M.A/M.Sc/M.Com Semester Exam|
|Exam Type||University Semester Examination|
|Category||University Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be released soon|
Thus, these are the complete details of the Burdwan University Semester Exam Admit Card. If you have questions regarding the Hall Ticket, then you can comment on the section below.