CSVTU Exam Form 2021 releases for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma Semester exams. Students who are appearing for the exam have to submit the exam form. The online admission application form is available for the April/May 2021. To fill, and submit the application form, the applicant has a login to the candidate portal. However, the University has not declared any last date for submitting the forms. Also, no late fees are issued for the submission of the csvtu.ac.in exam form. Candidates can find the link below to apply for the Semester Examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University is responsible for conducting the Examination at the University. The mode of the csvtu semester and entrance exam form is online. You can check all the details regarding the application form here. Therefore, go through the details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for csvtu.ac.in exam registration form
To appear for the CSVTU Examination 2021, the students have to acquire a minimum attendance record. Also, they have to fill and submit the exam form before the due date. The examination form will be available for both Even and Odd Semester Exams. The exam form for CSVTU Even Semester will release in the month of March/April. Whereas, for the Odd Semester Exam, the form will release in the month of October.
CSVTU Exam Form Dates
|Starting Date of CSVTU Semester Exam Form||–|
|Starting Date of Entrance Exam Form||–|
csvtu.ac.in Exam Form Filling Process
The Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University performs the following steps to complete the online form procedure. The csvtu registration form releases 15 days before the date of the exam. Hence, the process of the exam form cycle is as follows-
- Firstly, the students must fill and submit the semester exam form.
- Then, soon after the submission of the form, the University approves/rejects the form of the student.
- Then, the University releases the CSVTU Admit Card 2021 PDF within 5 to 10 days. Students can download the exam admit card through online.
Important Instructions to Note Before Filling the Form
- Please do follow the academic calendar for csvtu examination form late date
- Make sure that you provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id.
- Upload a color passport size photograph ( max size 80 Kb), and signature (max size- 50 Kb). The signature has to be done in black ink.
- For each semester exam, you will have to fill a separate form. Whether it is for the regular or supplementary exam
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, the registration fees are different for each type of semester form.
- After the submission of the exam form, a copy of it will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- If you are facing any difficulties, then you can contact the CSVTU Helpline Number, available below.
How to Fill in the CSVTU 2020 Online Form?
The step by step process to download the online registration examination form for the semester is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of csvtu.ac.in
- Click on the exam form link, the login page for the student will open.
- Enter your Login Credentials- User ID and Password. The user id is your e-mail id and the password is your enrollment number.
- Choose any secret question and type an answer for it.
- Then click to apply for an Examination. Go through the Important Instructions carefully.
- Click on the “I Agree” box”.
- Start filling in the details carefully. However, we have listed out the details that you need to fill in the form.
- Select the type of exam you want to enrol (Regular/Backlog/Aggregate Fail/Lateral Equivalency)
- Make the payment of the application form fees and upload a photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Take two to three printouts of the application form for future reference.
Password Setting Instructions for CSVTU exam form
List of Details to be Filled in the CSVTU Online Semester Form
Candidates have to fill in the following details in the csvtu.ac.in semester form 2020-21
- Enrollment Number of the Student
- Name of the student
- Roll Number of the student
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID
- Name of the college
- Name of the Course Program
- Course Name
- Exam Type (Regular/Backlog/Aggregate Fail/Lateral Equivalency)
- College Code
- Course Code
- Backlog Year/Semester
Important Notes for CSVTU 2021 Exam Form
- The application form link will be active as per the academic calendar.
- Students have to fill in a separate form for each semester. Whether it is for the regular or supplementary exam.
- You cannot fill in the form for the same semester again if the form has already been submitted.
- The mode of the application form fee payment is online through a credit card/debit card/net banking.
CSVTU Revaluation Form 2021
The CSVTU Revaluation Form will be filled by those students who want to make corrections in their answer sheet. This form will be available only after the declaration of the result. However, the students have to submit the form on the 10th day of the declaration of the result. The mode of submitting the form is offline. The details that have to be filled in the csvtu revaluation form is-
- Name of the Institution
- Name of the Course
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Month and Year of the Examination
- Date of declaration of the result of the exam
- The subject in which revaluation is required (maximum 2 subjects) only
Attach your result sheet or Internet Marks result of CSVTU as proof of marks obtained. The fee for revaluation is Rs 400/- per subject. The CSVTU Retotalling Application Form Fees is Rs 70/- per subject.
CSVTU Help-Line Number – Contact Here
|Help Desk Contact Number||0788-6532760,0788-6532761|
|Help-Desk E-Mail ID||[email protected]|
|Timings||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days|
So, these are the complete details of CSVTU Exam Form 2021. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.