Guru Nanak Dev University Admit Card 2021 for Regular/ Private students will be released online. Students can get all the details about the GNDU Hall Ticket here. Other than the entrance exam, we will also provide you the information about the Guru Nanak Semester Exam Admit Card. Hence, the admit card will be available a few days before the date of the exam. However, to download the Exam Call Letter, candidates have to submit a few details. It is very important to download the GNDU hall ticket because it is required on the day of the exam. Without a valid hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Guru Nanak Dev University Hall Ticket. Therefore, keep reading the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Controller of Examinations of GNDU has released the Hall Ticket for the semester Exam. Download the Admit Card here.
Guru Nanak Dev University Hall ticket 2021
GNDU will tentatively release the admit card for the university campus (Amritsar) students only. Thus those who are eligible as per university guidelines can check the official website in order to obtain admit card. They should also look upon the exam schedule. Students need to report 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. The GNDU Exam Result will be announced after the semester exam is over. So visit the site in order to download the admit card on time. No further distribution of hall tickets will take place, once the time is over.
Download Procedure of Admit Card GNDU 2021
In order to have a hall ticket for the exam, students have to visit the official website of the university. There is a certain procedure that students have to follow in order to have admit card 2021.
The steps are as follows.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Look for the Students’ Corner at the homepage of the university.
- Click the link given in it. (Link will be available once the university releases the admit card)
- Page of GNDU Hall Ticket will be open.
- Insert University Roll number and password and submit it.
- Click on the download button and take out the print of it.
It is advised that students must have a copy of the admit card to avoid any kind of uncertainty.
Details Mention on Admit Card GNDU 2021
The GND UTD Hall Ticket carries the following details. Do check all the details carefully. If there is any sort of mismatch in the information, then immediately contact the Authority before the date of the exam.
- Reg. No/ Roll Number
- Students name
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Exam Controller’s Signature
- Paper Name
- Exam Name
Note: For any change or correction in the admit card, students can visit the controller of the examination.
Importance of Guru Nanak Dev University Admit Card
Admit Card is an essential part for students to carry forward their exams. Its importance is given below:
- It is a pass for having an exam.
- It holds information regarding subject, date, rolls no. etc.
- Students have to bring it on the day of the examination, failing to these students will not be able to appear for the exam.
- It is checked by the examiner on the day of the exam.
Guru Nanak Dev University Semester Hall Ticket
The University will release the GNDU Exam Admit Card for the Semester and the Annual Exam just a few days before the exam. Candidates will be able to download their Hall Ticket by submitting their Registration Number/Roll Number. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly.
So, these are the complete details regarding the GNDU 2021 Hall Ticket. If there is any query, then please comment below.