CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admission is expected to start in June 2021. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board provides admission to B.Sc./ Post Basic/ M.Sc./ GNM Nursing courses. Moreover, it conducts an entrance exam in order to do so. Interested candidates have to fill the application form. However, one has to make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority before applying for admission. One must know that admission is provided strictly on the basis of the CG B.Sc Nursing Merit List. Thereafter, the authority conduct the counselling procedure round-wise for the final seat allotment process. For a more detailed account regarding CG B.Sc Nursing 2021, admission process, application form, entrance exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021
CG Vyapam is the main conducting body. B.Sc Nursing is further a 4-year undergraduate professional course. Moreover, the aspirants can choose from the two options, i.e B.Sc Nursing (Basic) and B.Sc (Post Basic). The conducting body ensures that all the admission rounds are conducted as per the prescribed schedule only. Hence, candidates participating in the CG Nursing Admission process should be well-versed with important event dates.
The schedule is released along with the information brochure. Candidates can check the CG Nursing 2020 Information Brochure as the one for this session will be released in the same format.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Form||June 2021|
|Admit Card||– To be Announced –|
|Date of Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Result Declaration||– To be Announced –|
|1st Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|3rd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – WB GNM Nursing 2021
CG B.Sc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is an important aspect of the admission process. One must satisfy the minimum educational as well as the age requirement as prescribed by the authority. You can check B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria at the official website itself. It is important for the candidate to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. This further prevents any form of delay as well as disappointment. Only the eligible candidates can fill the B.Sc Nursing Application Form and hence appear for the CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
Therefore, in order to ease your efforts, here we have provided the minimum requirements one needs to fulfil in order to seek admission. Make sure to go through the following details very carefully. Keeping this in mind, proceed further.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- In addition, the candidate must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Minimum age: The applicant must be of 17 years as of 31st December in the year in which the admission is sought.
- Maximum Age: There is no age limit. However, for General Nursing and Midwifery, it is 35 years.
- Firstly, the applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of Chhattisgarh.
- Secondly and most importantly, only female candidates can apply for admission.
- However, other candidates ( Male, Transgender, Non-domicile ) can apply only under management quota seats.
- The minimum mark that must be obtained in the qualifying examination is 40% aggregate.
- Moreover, the candidate must pass the qualifying exam with subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Zoology, and English as compulsory subjects.
Check – KGMU BSc. Nursing Admission
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses in Chhattisgarh are required to fill the CG Nursing 2021 Application Form. One can fill the form at the official website. However, as soon as the authority provides its link, we shall update you with the same. Furthermore, keep yourself updated with the schedule. Make sure to submit your application within the deadline to avoid the cancellation of your candidature. The authority does not entertain the late submission of the CG B.Sc Nursing Registration Form 2021.
In addition, one has to provide information including Personal details, Contact details, Academic details, etc. Furthermore, make sure that the information you provide must be valid and appropriate.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
The following are the steps one has to perform in order to successfully fill the online admission form.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board.
- Then, find the link “CG BSc. Nursing Application Form 2021“.
- Furthermore, click on the respective link.
- The application form consists of four steps – Basic details, Academic details, Uploading the scanned images of the candidate’s photo, signature, and thumbprint, and lastly Payment.
- While uploading the scanned images, make sure that they are of the prescribed dimensions as per the instructions.
- Moreover, only after completing all four steps, your application form is considered valid.
- Lastly, make sure to submit the form within a limited time frame.
- In addition, make sure to take a printout of the E-Receipt generated afterwards along with the official application form for further reference in the long run.
Photograph/ Signature Uploading Guidelines:
In the first place, one has to download the image format from the official website itself. Moreover, the candidate’s signature should be done with a blue ballpoint pen. In addition, the thumbprint should be of the left hand and must be done with blue ink. Furthermore, make sure that all the scanned photos should be of the prescribed size i.e. 50KB, and must be uploaded in the .jpeg format.
One can pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card using the payment gateway. Note that no other form of payment is accepted other than the online method.
|SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled||INR 100/-|
CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
Admit card is the most important document from the examination point of view. It contains all the necessary information regarding the qualifying exam. Moreover, CG BSc. Nursing Admit Card provides the candidate with all the important details she needs to know in accordance with the CG BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam. Furthermore, it is important for the candidates to carry their respective admit cards along with them on the day of the exam. Note that no candidate is allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card. The invigilator present at the exam hall shall first check your CG Vyapam Entrance Exam Admit Card for your physical verification. Therefore, don’t forget to carry the same.
Details Mentioned on the BSc Nursing Admit Card:
- Application ID or Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Date of Birth
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Passport etc.)
- Course Name
- Candidate’s passport size photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Examination Centre Venue
- Reporting Time
- Exam Time Duration
- Important Instructions one needs to follow on the same day
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- In the first place, visit the official website of the authority.
- Then find the link “CG B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2021”.
- Furthermore, click on the respective link.
- Then on the other page, the candidate has to enter the application number along with the date of birth.
- Click on Submit. A BSc. Nursing Admit Card PDF will appear on the screen. Make sure to check all the details very carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, one can immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Thereafter, save and download the PDF. Moreover, take a printout of the same for further reference in the long run.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
In order to take admission in CG BSc. Nursing 2021, one has to qualify for the entrance exam conducted by the respective authority. Therefore, it is important for the candidates who are appearing for the exam to be aware of the exam pattern in order to score good marks. There are a total of 100 questions in each question paper. Moreover, the question paper contains sets like A, B, C, and D. Furthermore, the answers are in the form of MCQ. Moreover, there must be a total of four options available for each question. So, the details of the CG B.Sc Exam Pattern are as follows-
- The exam takes place offline.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The questions are asked in an objective format in the English language.
- Each question carries 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
- The question paper is divided into four sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology. Each section carries 25 questions.
CG B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
It is important for the candidates who appear for the CG Entrance Exam BSc. Nursing to know the syllabus of the exam. This shall help them to prepare well for the exam as well as score well. Along with the exam syllabus, candidates should also refer to the marks distribution criteria. Therefore, here we provided the PDF of the CG Vyapam BSc. Nursing Syllabus 2021. Make sure to go through it very carefully. Also, you may take a printout of the same.
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Energy & Power
- Universal Law of GRavitation
- Moment of Inertia
- Uniform Circular Motion
- Newton’s Law of MOtion
- Motion in 2 Dimensions
- Hooke’s Law
- Periodic motion
- Stefan’s Law
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Structural Organisation of Cell
- Tissue and Tissue Systems
- Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Ecosystem-Structures and Function
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Five Kingdom Classification
- Multicellularity – Structure and Functions of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
Check – Download CG Nursing Syllabus 2021
Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Exam Centres
Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board conducts the CG Vyapam Nursing Entrance Exam in 8 different cities. One can choose any one of them while filling the CG Vyapam Registration Form. The following is the list of all the cities:
CG Vyapam Nursing Result 2021
Chhattisgarh Nursing Council releases the CG Vyapam BSc Nursing Result in an online mode at the official website only. Moreover, the result is further released in the form of the CG BSc Nursing Merit List. Furthermore, the CG Vyapam Nursing Merit List is formed on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Moreover, only those candidates who have successfully qualified for the exam as well as fulfilled the eligibility shall get their names on the CG BSc. Nursing Merit List 2021. In addition, only the merit holders can further register for the CG Nursing Counselling.
Thus, can attend the CG BSc. Nursing Seat Allotment process. Usually, the merit list is released a few days after the successful conduction of the exam. And then the counselling process begins.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Counselling
Counselling is the last and final step of the admission procedure. It is important for qualified candidates to attend the CG Vyapam Counselling 2021 for final seat allotment. Only those who satisfy the minimum selection criteria are eligible to attend the counselling event. Also, one has to first register for the same in order to appear for it. Furthermore, one has to then download the allotment letter from the official website as well. It is very important for the candidate to carry the respective allotment letter on the same day.
In addition, the important dates for CG BSc. Nursing 2021 Counselling schedule is mentioned above in the article. Make sure to go through it carefully so that you won’t miss out on any important event.
The following is a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo