Telangana GNM Admission 2020: The admission procedure will be carried out by the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Telangana. Candidates, however, will have to first submit the application form for being eligible for admission. The registration form will be released in online mode on the official website of DME, Telangana. Moreover, no entrance exam will be conducted. Thus, the officials will consider candidates’ performance in the 12th class while preparing the merit list. The complete details regarding the Telangana GNM Admission 2020 are mentioned down below, read further to know more about the application form, eligibility criteria, results, and counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Telangana GNM Admission 2020
Candidates wanting to take admission to GNM schools of Telangana state are advised to check out the eligibility criteria. As the officials will reject the applications of ineligible candidates. In addition, officials can also cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at later stages of Telangana Nursing Admissions as well. Thus, do check out the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Furthermore, the officials will soon announce the official dates of events. The tentative schedule is however given below.
|Application Form||– September 2020 –|
|Payment of Registration Fee for Government Institutions from||– November 2020 –|
|Payment of Registration Fee for Private Institutions from||– November 2020 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Government)||– November 2020 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Private)||– November 2020 –|
|Selection Process for Government Institutions||– December 2020 –|
|Selection Process for Private Institutions||– December 2020 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– December 2020 –|
DME Telangana GNM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Both the male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the offered course.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years completed. In addition, the candidate shall be entering the 17th year on the 1st of July 2020 of this year. Moreover, the candidate shall not have completed 35 years of age.
- In addition, the upper age limit for SC/ST/BC candidates is relaxable by 3 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- In addition, candidates who have passed 10+2 with Arts can also apply. However, the candidate should have passed from an institute, which is recognized by a board under AISSCE/CBSC/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE with 40% marks.
- The applicant shall be medically fit.
- Moreover, candidates shall be admitted once in a year.
Telangana GNM Nursing Application Form
The Telangana Nursing Registration Form 2020 will be released in online mode. Thus, candidates will have to visit the official website (www.dme.telangana.gov.in) to fill the form. The applicants should also ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the form. As the provided information will be used for the entire admission process. Note that the officials may release separate forms for government and private institutes of Telangana. Further, in case of any difficulty, you can contact the superintendent of Government hospitals. In the case of private institutes, contact the concerned District Medical and Health Officer.
|Name of Government General Hospital for School of Nursing||No. of Seats Available|
|Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad||60+2 (In-service)|
|Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad||60+2 (In-service)|
|MGM Hospital, Warangal||60+2 (In-service)|
|Govt. Area Hospital, Bodhan, Nizamabad Dist.||25+2 (In-service)|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Karimnagar||40+2 (In-service)|
|General Hospital, Nizamabad||30+2 (In-service)|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
After filling up the application form, candidates need to submit the application fee. The officials haven’t announced the fee structure. However, candidates need to ensure that they do not miss this step. As the officials will reject the application forms of candidates who will not submit the fee on time. Furthermore, the complete fee details will be available on the official website.
Details To Be Filled In The Form
- Registration Fee Challan No.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- Name of Father/ Guardian
- Aadhar No.
- Name of the Qualifying Exam
- SSC/ Equivalent Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Marks obtained in Intermediate
- Two relatives details for reference purpose (Name & Address)
Telangana GNM Admission Procedure 2020
As mentioned above, the Telangana Nursing Admissions will be carried out on the basis of merit. Thus, the process of selection of candidates is as follows:
- The superintendents will get the ID and password. Thus, they will be able to check the complete list of applicants. Then they will carry out the process of verification.
- Then after the completion of the verification process. The officials will prepare a merit list to indicate the names of the selected candidates.
- Wherein, the selection will be done on the basis of aggregate marks in the HSC exam.
- Moreover, the officials will reject the applications of candidates who will not submit the application fee on time. Also, of the ones who will not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, if you have any other doubts then you can contact the authorities directly. You can contact them either over mail or phone.
DME Telangana GNM Merit List
DME Telangana Nursing Rank List 2020 will indicate the names of the candidates eligible for admission. In this list, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit. The officials will publish this list on their official website. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, the students will be able to download it easily. Moreover, they may also put up the merit list on the respective GNM institute’s notice boards. The candidates should note that only the merit list students will be eligible for counselling. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the release of the rank list. Therefore, do check the concerned websites frequently for updates.
Telangana GNM Nursing Counselling 2020
The Telangana GNM 2020 Counselling will be the last round of the admission process. In this round, the seat allotment and document verification will be done. Thus, the merit students have to carry a set of documents. It is further compulsory for all merit students to participate in this round. The candidates who will not be present on the day of counselling may lose out their seats to other candidates. Moreover, the date, time and venue details of counselling will be available on the official website. Candidates should also ensure that they carry both the photocopies and originals for the document verification. The officials will cancel the admission of candidates who will not be able to produce the asked document.
Furthermore, the list of documents you must have are as follows:
- Class 10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- Admit card of Entrance exam (wherever applicable)
- Entrance test scorecard (wherever applicable)
- Domicile of Chattisgarh state
- Caste certificate issued by the State Govt. authority (wherever applicable)
- OBC Certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate (in case of EWS Category)
- Disability Certificate issued by medical authority
- Freedom Fighter Certificate(wherever applicable)