Telangana GNM Admission 2021: The admission procedure is carried out by the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Telangana. Candidates, however, have to first submit the application form for being eligible for admission. The registration form is released in online mode on the official website of DME, Telangana. Moreover, no entrance exam is conducted. Thus, the officials consider candidates’ performance in the 12th class while preparing the merit list. The complete details regarding the Telangana GNM Admission 2021 are mentioned down below, read further to know more about the application form, eligibility criteria, results, and counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Telangana GNM Admission 2021
Candidates wanting to take admission to GNM schools of Telangana state are advised to check out the eligibility criteria. As the officials reject the applications of ineligible candidates. In addition, officials can also cancel the admission of ineligible candidates at later stages of Telangana Nursing Admissions as well. Thus, do check out the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Furthermore, all the important events and dates are mentioned below for reference.
|Application Form||– September 2021 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Government)||– September 2021 –|
|Submission of Downloaded Form (Private)||– October 2021 –|
|Selection Process for Government Institutions||– October 2021 –|
|Selection Process for Private Institutions||– October 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– October 2021 –|
DME Telangana GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Both the male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the offered course.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years completed. In addition, the candidate shall be entering the 17th year on the 1st of July 2021 of this year. Moreover, the candidate shall not have completed 35 years of age.
- In addition, the upper age limit for SC/ ST/ BC candidates is relaxable by 3 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- In addition, candidates who have passed 10+2 with Arts can also apply. However, the candidate should have passed from an institute, which is recognized by a board under AISSCE/ CBSC/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE with 40% marks.
- The applicant shall be medically fit.
- Moreover, candidates shall be admitted once a year.
Telangana GNM Nursing Application Form
The Telangana Nursing Registration Form 2021 is released in online mode. Thus, candidates have to visit the official website (www.dme.telangana.gov.in) to fill the form. The applicants should also ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the form. As the provided information is used for the entire admission process. Note that the officials may release separate forms for government and private institutes of Telangana. Further, in case of any difficulty, you can contact the superintendent of Government hospitals. In the case of private institutes, contact the concerned District Medical and Health Officer.
|Name of Government General Hospital for School of Nursing||No. of Seats Available|
|Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad||60+2 (In-service)|
|Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad||60+2 (In-service)|
|MGM Hospital, Warangal||60+2 (In-service)|
|Govt. Area Hospital, Bodhan, Nizamabad Dist.||25+2 (In-service)|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Karimnagar||40+2 (In-service)|
|General Hospital, Nizamabad||30+2 (In-service)|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
After filling up the application form, candidates need to submit the application fee. The officials haven’t announced the fee structure. However, candidates need to ensure that they do not miss this step. As the officials reject the application forms of candidates who do not submit the fee on time.
Details To Be Filled In The Form
- Registration Fee Challan No.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- Name of Father/ Guardian
- Aadhar No.
- Name of the Qualifying Exam
- SSC/ Equivalent Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Marks obtained in Intermediate
- Two relatives details for reference purpose (Name & Address)
Telangana GNM Admission Procedure 2021
As mentioned above, the Telangana Nursing Admissions is carried out on the basis of merit. Thus, the process of selection of candidates is as follows:
- The superintendents get the ID and password. Thus, they are able to check the complete list of applicants. Then they carry out the process of verification.
- Then after the completion of the verification process. The officials prepare a merit list to indicate the names of the selected candidates.
- Wherein, the selection is done on the basis of aggregate marks in the HSC exam.
- Moreover, the officials reject the applications of candidates who do not submit the application fee on time. Also, of the ones who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, if you have any other doubts then you can contact the authorities directly. You can contact them either by mail or by phone.
DME Telangana GNM Merit List
DME Telangana Nursing Rank List 2021 indicates the names of the candidates eligible for admission. In this list, the candidates are ranked in order of merit. The officials publish this list on their official website. It shall be available in PDF format. Thus, the students can download it easily. Moreover, they may also put up the merit list on the respective GNM institute’s notice boards. The candidates should note that only the merit list students can take part in counselling. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the release of the rank list. Therefore, do check the concerned websites frequently for updates.
Telangana GNM Nursing Counselling 2021
The Telangana GNM 2021 Counselling is the last round of the admission procedure. In this round, the seat allotment and document verification is done. Thus, the merit students have to carry a set of documents. It is further compulsory for all merit students to participate in this round. The candidates who are not present on the day of counselling may lose out their seats to other candidates. Moreover, the date, time, and venue details of counselling shall be available on the official website. Candidates should also ensure that they carry both the photocopies and originals for the document verification. The officials cancel the admission of candidates who are not able to produce the asked document.
Furthermore, the list of documents you must have are as follows:
- Class 10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- Admit card of Entrance exam (wherever applicable)
- Entrance test scorecard (wherever applicable)
- Domicile of Chattisgarh state
- Caste certificate issued by the State Govt. authority (wherever applicable)
- OBC Certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate (in case of EWS Category)
- Disability Certificate issued by medical authority
- Freedom Fighter Certificate (wherever applicable)