DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List 2020: The College invites applications every year for admission. Hence, eligible candidates can apply for admission to BA, B.Com (Gen. & Hons.) courses. Also, the application form will be available in online mode. Candidates can access the DR Gour Mohan Roy College Application form @ monteswardrgmroycollege.com.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DR Gour Mohan Roy College Monteswar does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Hence the entire admission is on the basis of merit list. Therefore, candidates must perform well in the Higher Secondary exam. The College was established in 1986. Also, it offers UG courses in Arts & Commerce. DR Gour Mohan College is in affiliation to the University of Burdwan. In case you wish to know more about DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List, then keep on reading the article.
DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List Release 2020
The College releases the admission schedule every year for the new academic session. Hence, the candidates can access the same @ DR Gour Mohan Roy College official website. However, a few tentative dates are given below.
|Release of College Admission Form||Last week of May 2020|
|Closing of Registration||1st week of June 2020|
|DR Gour Mohan Roy College 1st Merit List||2nd week of June 2020|
Courses Offered by DR Gour Mohan Roy College
- Bachelor of Arts Honours: Bengali, Economics, Education, English, Hindi, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Philosophy, Physical Education, Political Science, Statistics
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours: Accounting & Finance
Eligibility For Admission (BA/ B.Com Courses)
- who has passed 10+2 level exam from a recognized board
- secured a minimum of 45% aggregate are eligible for admission
Steps to view DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List 2020
The merit list will release in online mode. Hence, candidates must check it on the official website. Follow the below steps to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of DR Gour Mohan Roy College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will be given
- Upon clicking on that option, course & category- wise merit list will display on the screen
- View the desired merit list (separate merit lists for various courses)
- Download the PDF for future uses
Details Present on DR Gour Mohan Roy College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains some crucial details. Below is the list of such details. Hence, read them carefully.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number/ Application Number
- Course Name
- Merit Scores/ Points
- Qualifying Status
NOTE: In case there is an error in the merit list or any information on it, then contact the authorities immediately.
How the Merit List of DR Gour Mohan Roy College is prepared?
After the submission of application forms, the College authorities segregate them course & category wise. DR Gour Mohan Roy College releases a separate merit list for all the courses & category wise. Hence, candidates must check the desired course merit list. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of candidate’s Class 12th (Higher Secondary) marks. Therefore, candidates must score good marks in order to seek admission. Those who qualify in the merit list will appear for the counselling rounds.
Other Merit List Links…
- Sonamukhi College Merit List 2020
- City College Merit List 2020
- Umes Chandra College Merit List 2020
- Panihati Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Vidyasagar College For Women Merit List 2020
- Netaji Nagar College For Women Merit List 2020
- Muralidhar Girls College Merit List 2020
- Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women Merit List 2020
- East Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2020
- Derozio Memorial College Merit List 2020
- Panchakot Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
- Krishna Chandra College Merit List 2020
- Syamsundar College Merit List 2020
DR Gour Mohan Roy College Counselling 2020
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds. This is the final & last step in the admission process. Hence, candidates must necessarily report to the college with essential documents to confirm their seats. Every course has limited seats per category. Therefore, candidates must report early to the college to confirm their admission. In case they fail to do so, then the seat will be given to other deserving candidates.
Documents Required for Verification
- Printout of College Application Form
- Application Fee Receipt
- Madhyamik & Higher Secondary Mark sheet (Original & Xerox)
- Admit Card of Class 10th
- Merit Scores
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate from the previously attended institution
- Physically Challenged (PH) Certificate, if applicable
- Recent passport size photographs
Contact Details of DR Gour Mohan Roy College
DR GOUR MOHAN ROY COLLEGE
Address-MONTESWAR, PO- MONTESWAR, PS-MONTESWAR, DT- PURBA BARDHAMAN, PIN-713145
PRINCIPAL: DR. BASANTA KHAMRUI
MOBILE – 9477076736
In case of any queries or doubts, ask us in the comment section below.