Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Bodoland University will soon upload the Bodoland University Exam Routine at the official website- bodolanduniversity.ac.in. Students can check the Bodoland University Time Table 2020 on this page after the official release. The Univerity uploads the exam routine in pdf format. Students can check the Bodoland University Exam Routine PDF to know the exam date, time, day, subject name, subject code, and session. The University conducts the exam for 3 hours. Students must register for the university examination in the prescribed form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check the page for Bodoland University Exam Routine 2020-21. In this article, candidates can find details of Bodoland University Admission 2020, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Selection List, Counselling, as well as the important updates on Exam Time Table 2021 of Bodoland University.
- Bodoland University tentative UG BA/ BSc/ BCom 6th semester Exam Routine 2020. Click Here
Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021
The university offers multiple courses to the students and the examinations for these courses are conducted in the mid and the end of the year. The university conducts the examination for the odd semester in the month of Nov/Dec, and the even semester examination is conducted in the month of May/June. The candidates who want to download the Bodoland University BA 1st Sem Exam Routine (2nd, 4th, 6th Semester) can check the direct link given in the updates section in this article.
How to Check Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021?
The officials of the Examination Branch releases the Bodoland University 3rd/5th Semester Exam Routine PDF online. In order to access the exam time table, the students will have to visit the official website of the university. Also, it is important that the candidates must know the process to check the annual exam time table. Hence, the step by step process to check the Bodoland University Date Sheet is as follows.
- Initially, the students must visit the official website of Bodoland University and visit the Examination Department of Bodoland University.
- In the new window, the candidates have to check the latest updates in the News section on the page of the Examination Department.
- Candidates can find the list of courses of which the university council has released the time table. Therefore, candidates can click on a particular course and access the time table.
- Or they can also click on the link to the time table given in this article.
- The time table is available in PDF Format. Therefore, students must download the Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021 PDF from the given links.
- Finally, students can download and print the time table for future purposes.
Details Printed on Bodoland University Exam Routine
After downloading the time table the students must verify the details given in the date sheet. It is very important to check the details like the examination dates and the course of the exam. In case of any confusion/discrepancy, one must immediately contact the officials of the Examination Branch. So, the details that are printed on the Bodoland University Exam Date Sheet pdf are-
- Name of the University
- Name of the Exam
- Academic Session
- Course Details
- Date of Release of the Time Table
- Date of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Examination Time
- Paper Code
- Name of the Subject
- Dates of Practical Examination
- Mid Semester Breaks
- List of Important Instructions Regarding the Time Table
Bodoland University UG & PG Exam Date Sheet 2021
University updates the Bodoland University Time Table 2021 approximate one month prior to the exam date. Contenders check Bodoland University Routine expected highlights in the below table. The complete schedule of Bodoland University UG/PG Exam Updates is mention here. The students who have applied for the examination by filling the application form can now download the examination routine from the official portal by following some simple steps. The direct links are also mentioned in the article but these links will be activated after the release of the result so that the student can access the date sheet for different courses without any hassle.
Bodoland University Semester Exam Routine 2021
The University follows the semester mode of the academic session. Therefore, the candidates who are enrolled in any UG/PG degree course must appear in the semester exams. The even semester exams take place in the month of May- June and again the odd semester exams in the month of November-December is the responsibility of Bodoland University is to prepare and publish the GU TDC Exam Routine 2021 and provide it to their students.
Bodoland University B.Ed Time Table 2021
The students who are appearing in the Bodoland University BA BSc BCom MA Exam are able to check their 2nd/4th/5th Semester Exam Schedule from the university official site. The participants will find the Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021 link here as soon as it will available online. But the candidates will also visit the university official site to check more factual information about Bodoland University UG PG B.Ed Exam Time Table.
Bodoland University Admit Card 2021
All the students appearing for the Bodoland University semester and annual exam should carry their admit card issued by the university. The COE uploads the Hall Ticket after the release of the Bodoland University Exam Routine. Therefore, the students must make sure to download the admit card before the examination. However, they can even collect the admit card from the college they are studying. Any student without Bodoland University Admit Card will not get an entry in the exam hall.
The admit card is the most important document to carry on the day of all semester examinations. Also, students must carry an identity card, as proof, along with the Bodoland University Admit Card to the exam hall. Also, the candidates must verify the printed details on the admit card after downloading it. So, the details that are printed on the hall ticket are-
|Examination venue||Dates and timings of the examination.||Register number||Date of birth||Signature|
|Candidate’s name||Hall ticket number||Father’s Name||Candidate’s Photograph||Important Instructions to the Candidate.|
Instructions Given On Bodoland University Exam Routine
The Exam Branch of Bodoland University lays a few important instructions for the students. The applicants must carefully read the important instructions before appearing for the examination. The candidate must follow all the instructions of the exam routine given below:
- If the candidate is not updated about the dates of the time table, then he/ she can skip an important event.
- Carry the Hall Ticket and college id card.
- Do not write anything in a question paper except the Register/ Enroll Number.
- Do not carry Mobile Phone, a programmable calculator or any electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- The candidate must download and print the time table for future purposes.
- Students must download the Hall Ticket before the examination. Without a valid admit card they must not reach the examination centre.
- Candidates must check the Exam Routine daily in order to avoid any mistake due to any confusion.
- The details, in the Bodoland University date sheet, are official but can get changed as per the comfort of the university.
Importance of Bodoland University Exam Routine
It is very important for the students to check the Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021 before the examination begins. It is not possible to conduct all subject exams in a single day. So the university department provides efficient relaxation to students and schedules only one paper in a day. Aspirants get sufficient time for the exam syllabus revision. Candidates belonging to the Bachelor of Education course can download Bodoland University B.Ed Routine 2021 and give their best in exams. With the help of Bodoland University UG/PG Exam Date Sheet for Regular/ Private, students can prepare well for the exam in a given time.
Important Instructions for Bodoland University Exam
The students who will be appearing for the examination must know the guidelines to appear for the examinations. The authority will provide the admit card in which the important instruction will be clearly mentioned regarding the conduct of the examinations. The list of some important instructions that have to be followed by each student appearing for the university examinations is mentioned below.
- The student must reach the examination centre half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Do not forget to carry your examination admit card and your college id to the exam hall as no candidate will be permitted to appear for the examination without the admit card.
- The students are requested not to carry any electronic gadget to the examination centre. The authority has a complete right to detain the item if found during the checking.
- Avoid doing the cheating in the exams, the authority will take severe action against the one found in any type of misconduct during the examinations.
- Do check your enrollment twice after filling in the answer sheet.
Bodoland University Exam Routine 2021 Overview
|Name of the University||Bodoland University, Kokrajhar, Assam|
|Courses||BA, BSc, B.Com, B.Ed, others|
|Category||University Exam Routine|
|Exam Schedule Release Date||June July|
|Time Table Status||Releasing Soon|