5th Bodoland University Result 2021 is now available for the PhD entrance test. The entrance test took place on 25th and 26th March 2021. Also, the university publishes the result of the semester programs. However, the UG and PG admission result will be available soon. Students can check Bodoland University Results for UG & PG program from this page. To check the Result of Bodoland University students have to provide their “Roll No”. For the admission process, the university releases the result in the form of a provisional list. The Bodoland University 2020 result will consist of marks obtained by the candidate, category, roll number, qualifying status, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the students can look for Bodoland University B.A B.Sc B.Com B.Ed Part 1 2 3 Results Bodoland University B.A B.Sc Part 1 2 3 Semester Result Bodoland University Annual Semester Exam Result 2020-21 Bodoland University Re/ Back Exam Result Bodoland University M.A M.Com M.Sc Results. Also, the students can read about Bodoland University Selection List, Admission, Admit Card, Exam Routine, Syllabus, Counselling, Fees, etc.
- The university has declared the result for the PhD entrance test. Candidates who are shortlisted in the test are eligible for a personal interview or Viva Voce. The Bodoland University PhD entrance test was conducted on 25th and 26th March 2021. Click Here to check.
- Bodoland University has declared UG and PG 3rd Semester Arrear and Betterment. Check Result here
|List of the Results Declared||Link|
|BFA & B.Music 5th semester||Click here|
|Notice: UG 3rd semester result||Click here|
|Notice: UG 1st Semester Result||Click here|
|Result Notice||Click here|
|B.Ed I semester 2019||Click here|
|B.Ed 3rd semester||Click here|
|M.Ed 3rd semester||Click here|
|M.Ed I semester||Click here|
|MCA 5th semester||Click here|
|DBT and PGDHRE I semester||Click here|
|PG I semester||Click here|
|PG 3rd semester (History, Political, and Zoology)||Click here|
|Revaluation result of B.Ed. 3rd Semester Examination 2019||Click here|
|Revaluation result of B.Ed. 1st Semester Examination 2019||Click here|
|UG 6th Semester Regular Examination Results 2019||Click here|
|UG 6th Semester Backlog Examination Results 2019||Click here|
|BEd 1st Sem Exam 2019||Click here|
|BEd 3rd Sem Exam||Click here|
Bodoland University Result 2021
The University conducts the internal semester exams for the students who are pursuing any of the courses offered by the University. The students must fill the online Exam Form of Bodoland University in order to sit in the examination. Only those candidates can proceed with the examination who have given the examination fees to the authorities. The candidate must enter their credentials correctly in order to check the result. They cannot access the result with the wrong details. For more information regarding Bodoland University Result 2021 go through the article below.
Bodoland University Result Dates 2021
The students must know the dates of the announcements of Results. Therefore, they must visit the official website of Bodoland University Result. The candidates must save a copy of the Result. The direct link to access the Result is available in the updates section. The exact dates of the Bodoland University Results 2021 are not available. Therefore, students must go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below:
|Result of the Entrance Exam||to be notified|
|UG/PG Semester Examination Result Declaration||Declared|
Bodoland University BA/ BCom./BSc. Result
The official authorities release the Result of Bodoland University 2020-21 in an online mode. Therefore, it is important that the candidates must go through the dates of the result announcement. Students who have given the semester/annual exams can download their mark sheet PDF. The University conducts the semester exam in order to evaluate the candidates. It is important for the candidates to pass the examination in order to proceed with the next semester.
How to check Bodoland University Result 2021?
The candidates who appeared for the exam of Bodoland University can check the steps below in order to access the Result without any error. The University will make the link of Bodoland university available as per the announced date and the candidates must be updated with any of the latest notification released on the website. Find the steps of checking the Result from the points below:
- Visit the Official website of Bodoland University and go to the examination section.
- Navigate for the Semester Result Link. It will be available as per the date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
- Click on Bodoland University Result link 2020 and the login section will appear on the screen. Provide the credentials in the login section but it should be made sure that the details entered in the login section are valid and correct, the Result will not be accessible otherwise.
- After providing the details, the Result as per the semester will appear on the screen. The candidates must go through the details provided in the Result PDF and in case of any error, the authorities must be immediately contacted.
- The student must save and download the Result PDF and must get multiple copies of the document for future references.
Details Given on Bodoland University Result 2021
The contents mentioned on Bodoland University Result PDF will provide the details regarding the score secured by the candidate in the examination. It is important that the candidate must be aware of the contents mentioned on the Result PDF and in case of any form of error, the examination conducting authorities must be immediately contacted by the candidates. Find the contents below in the points:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Semester details
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Total number of marks
- Registration No. and Year
- Paper Wise Grade and Grade Point
- Result Category
- Status of the Result
- Further Instructions after the Result declaration.
Bodoland University Backlog (Arrear) & Improvement (Repeat) Result
Students awarded by “I or F” grade in any semester exam have to clear the backlog or arrear paper within the maximum extended period allowed for UG and PG. Such students have to clear the paper in the corresponding semester exam. The exam will be conducted as per the schedules. Therefore, after the exams, the COE will declare the Bodoland University Backlog/ Improvement/ Revaluation Result online on the official website. Betterment provision is for those students who wish to improve their grade in any particular paper. UG and PG Degree Course students shall be allowed a single chance to appear in a maximum of two papers of a particular semester. It is notified that there shall be no “betterment/repeat” provision for practical/ project/ dissertation/ assignments/ laboratory work etc.
What After the Bodoland University Result Declaration?
Once the Result of the semester exam is declared by the examination conducting authorities of the University, the candidates must check the status of the Result first. If they have successfully passed the semester exam of the course in which they are enrolled, they will have to report to the administrative section of the University and will have to get themselves enrolled for the next semester exam. Those candidates who will not be able to pass the semester exam, will have to repeat the semester. In case the candidate has failed to pass in one or two papers of the semester, they will be able to proceed further but will have to pass the papers by appearing with the next semester exam.
Bodoland University PG Merit List
The authorities of Bodoland University will release the result of candidates who will be participating in the entrance exam, via online mode. However, after the declaration of Bodoland University Entrance Result, the COE will prepare a separate Merit List of the candidates who are eligible for further admission process. The candidates whose names appear on the Bodoland University PG Merit List can take part in the process of counselling. Finally, after a successful round of the counselling process, the candidates can pay the fees and get the final admission in their desired course.
Bodoland University Grading System
The University adopts Grading System to evaluate the performance of the candidates. The marks got by the candidates in the examination will be converted in the grade & grade point and the performance of each candidate will be given in grades. The following are the Grades Abbreviations are given in the Result
- Candidates are given by the F and I Grade indicates Fail and Incomplete/Absent.
- The letter grades P, C, and B are considered as second class and letter grade “B+” and above is considered as First Class.
- Candidates given by letter grade “A+” and above are considered as First class and distinction.
- The eligibility for the award of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree candidates must clear all the semester exams with a minimum final CGPA 4.0.
Bodoland University Admission – Number of Seats
|Course||Number of seats|
|MA in Political Science||60|
|MA in History||60|
|MA in Geography||40|
|MA in English||50|
|MA in Education||60|
|MA in Economics||60|
|MA in Bodo||75|
|MA in Assamese||65|
|M.Sc in Zoology||20|
|M.Sc in Physics||20|
|M.Sc in Mathematical Science||40|
|M.Sc in Geography||40|
|M.Sc in Economics||60|
|M.Sc in Computer Science and Technology||30|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||20|
|M.Sc in Botany||20|
|M.Sc in Biotechnology||16|
|DBT (Diploma in Bamboo Technology)||—|
Bodoland University 2021 Reservation
According to the Indian constitution and government resolutions, the seats are reserved in Bodoland University admission. Candidates can check the table given below for reference.
|Category||Reservation Percentage/ Number of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) and MOBC||15%|
|Physically Handicapped||3 Seats|
|BU Employees wards and spouse||2 Seats|
|Fringe Village (within the radius of 2 Kms)||5 Seats|
Important Points Regarding Bodoland University Result 2020-21
Candidates who appeared for the exam will be required to go through the Result available on the official website of Bodoland University. It is important that the candidate must keep a few of the points in mind before checking and downloading the Result of Bodoland University. Find the points related to Bodoland University Exam Result from the points mentioned below.
- The availability of the Result of Bodoland University will be in an online mode and the students who have successfully appeared for the exams will have to visit the website in order to access the Result.
- The Result of Bodoland University provides all the important details that are relevant for the candidates who appeared for the examination.
- The Semester result will be available as per the date announced by the University. The student must be aware of the dates and the release of the notification.
- The link is available and the candidates will have to provide the login credentials in the login section. The candidates must fill in the correct details to access the result successfully.
- Once the Result is available on the website, the candidates must go through the Result PDF. They must make sure that the details are valid and correct. In case if any of the information is incorrect, the candidate must contact the examination authorities immediately.
- The Result PDF must clearly mention the marks of the candidates and the Result status of the candidate.
- We advise keeping multiple copies of Bodoland University Semester Marksheet for future reference.