BNMU Admit Card 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura, Bihar, will issue the Admit Card for BA BSc BCom Part- 1, 2, 3 Annual Exam. It is very important to download the admit card before the exam and carry the hall ticket before the exam. Therefore, the students who are enrolled in any degree course must download the online BNMU Admit Card from the official website. The officials will provide BNMU Hall Ticket for BA Part- 2 Exam in an online mode. Therefore, all the students who are going to appear in the annual examinations of B.N. Mandal University must download the online BNMU Madhepura Hall Ticket from their exams.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The BNMU Bihar Admit Card 2021 Part 1 will be available before one week before the examination. Students can also check BNMU Admission Application Form, Exam Time Table, Syllabus, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
BNMU 2021 Admit Card
B.N.Mandal University offers various UG and PG courses in many disciplines. Every year the students apply for BNMU Admission and they pursue any degree course. At the end of each academic year, the university conducts the annual examination. Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University will conduct the part 3 examination in March or April for private or regular students as per the timetable released by the office. The admit card will be released online and the students can download the BNMU Part 1, 2,3 Admit Card Download name wise or with their registration number. Students can also collect the admit card from their respective colleges. It is mandatory for all the students to collect their Hall Ticket before the examination.
BNMU Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The schedule regarding the release of the Admit Card will be made available by the examination conducting body on the official website of the University. Candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the release of the Admit Card. The dates for the release of the Admit Card will be made available along with the complete schedule. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of BNMU Admit Card 2021 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Application Form||to be notified|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||to be notified|
|Semester Exam Form||to be notified|
|Release of the Entrance Exam Admit Card||to be notified|
|Semester Exam Admit Card||November 2021|
BN Mandal University BA B.Sc B.Com Hall Ticket 2021
All those candidates who have enrolled in BNMU for BA BSc BCom Courses must download the BNMU Madhepura Admit Card 2021 BA Part- 1 Examination. Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University will conduct the main exam in March or April for both private and regular students. The university offers a Three Year Degree Course (TDC) in many different courses. Therefore, the Application Form of BNMU will be available in the month of July/August. Also, the students must fill the BNMU Exam Form and pay the examination fees in order to get the admit card. Those students who fail to submit the exam form within the last date are not allowed to appear in the exam.
How to Download BNMU Admit Card 2021?
Candidates who will be downloading the BNMU Admit Card must go through the steps which are mentioned below. It is important that the candidates must go through the procedure so that to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit Card which will be available on the official website of the University. Find the steps for downloading the Admit Card from below:
- Visit the official website of BNMU and go to the Admission or Examination 2021 section.
- Navigate for the Admit Card link which will be available on the website as per the scheduled date announced by the University.
- After clicking on the link to the Admit Card, candidates must enter the details in the login section of the Admit Card. The details provided in the login section must be valid and correct.
- The Admit card will appear on the screen and the candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any form of a discrepancy, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- After going through the details, the candidate must download the Admit Card and get multiple photocopies of it in case the one downloaded gets lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
BNMU Semester Exam Admit Card
The university also conducts the semester/annual exams of the students who are already enrolled in the constituent colleges/affiliated colleges of BNMU. Therefore, old students can download BNMU BA Part 1 Admit Card from the university website. They can also get the direct links to download the admit card from the quick link box in this article. The semester exam admits cards are very important because without the admit card the students cannot enter the exam hall. The colleges usually conduct semester exams in the month of November and the semester admits cards are released a week before the examination.
Details Printed on BNMU Admit Card 2021
After downloading the B.N. Mandal University Admit Card, it is very important to check all the details printed on it. Candidates must go through the details which will be mentioned on the Admit Card of BNMU. It is important that the details mentioned are valid and correct and if there is any form of a discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination conducting body immediately. Find the contents mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of the exam
- Time of the Exam
- Allotted centre for the examination
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Instructions for the candidates which they must follow on the day of the exam.
Documents to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
The Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam/semester exam of BNMU, need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the exam. Without admit card the candidates won’t be allowed entry into the examination hall. But, along with the BNMU Hall Ticket, the candidates also have to carry a few valid identity proofs along with them. They also have to carry 2 copies of photographs, the same which they have given in the application form. Candidates can choose any one of the documents from the ones given below, as their identity proof:
- Voter Id Card of the permanent address of the candidate
- AAdhar Card (Hard Copy)
- PAN Card with photograph and signature
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams)
Importance of BNMU Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card is an essential document for any exam. It allows the students to get an entry in the examination hall. Hall Ticket is also important during the time of counselling before the admission. If a candidate arrives at the examination centre without a valid hall ticket, then the invigilators will restrict the entry of such candidates. BNMU PhD Admit Card is essential to prove the identity of the students. It also avoids any kind of unfair activity during the exam. The students also need to carry a valid original identity proof along with their hall ticket. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the students to collect their hall ticket before the exam dates.
Instructions Regarding BNMU Admit Card 2021
The Controller of Examinations also mentions a few instructions for the candidates who are going to appear in the exam. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam must download the Admit Card. Also, they must go through the points given below regarding BNMU Admit Card 2021 so as to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit Card of BNMU.
- The candidates can access the Admit card of BNMU in an online mode on the official website of the University. Else, they can also collect it from their respective colleges. The officials will release the admit card one week before the examination.
- Candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding the dates and other relevant details related to BNMU Admit Card.
- All the candidates must go through the details which are there on the Admit card very thoroughly. In case if there is any form of discrepancy in the details of the Admit Card, they must immediately contact the examination conducting body. The invigilators will not accept the Admit card with misleading details on the day of the exam.
- The Admit card contains all the important information such as the name of the candidate, exam centre, date and time of the exam and the instructions for the candidates, which they have to follow on the day of the exam.
The candidates must get at least one photo ID in the original along with the Admit Card on the day of the exam.
- Admit Card of BNMU is a mandatory document. Therefore, the candidates must bring a valid hall ticket with them on the day of the exam. Candidates without the Admit card will not get an entry into the examination hall.
- Also, the candidates must reach their respective examination centre half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- The Controller of Examinations and its officials will not entertain any request for changing the examination centre. Therefore, the students will have to sit in the same exam centre as given by the authorities.
About Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University also called B. N. Mandal University and in short, BNMU is situated at the district headquarter, Madhepura a district in Bihar. It is known for adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district and it’s surrounding. It is a regional university famous for its quality teaching across the state.
This university also acts as an affiliating institution and provided various graduate programs through several colleges and institutes located in Madhepura, Saharsa, Purnia, Supaul, Katihar, Kishanganj and Araria districts. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
BNMU Admit Card 2021 Highlights
|University Name||BN Mandal University Madhepura, Bihar|
|Category||BNMU Admit Card|
|Courses Offered||BA, BSc, BCom & Others|
|BNMU Practical Exam Date||April 2021|
|BNMU Exam Date||June/July 2021 Onwards|
|BNMU Hall Ticket Status||Available Soon|
- BNMU Result 2021
- BNMU Merit List 2021
- DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2021
- LUVAS Admit Card 2021
- Kumaun University Admit Card 2021
- JNVU Admit Card 2021
- Calcutta University Admit Card 2021
- Magadh University Merit List 2021
- AMU Admit Card 2021
- BHU UET Admit Card 2021
- Delhi University Admit Card 2021
- Lucknow University Admit Card 2021
- Magadh University Admit Card 2021
- Madras University Admit Card 2021
- Manipal University Admit Card 2021
- Vishwa Bharti University Admit Card 2021