BNMU Application Form 2020: The Admission Council invites the online application form for UG/PG courses online. Therefore, the students must fill the Application Form for BA/BSc/BCom courses on the official website. Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU), Laloo Nagar Madhepura Bihar invites online Application Form for Admission in Post Graduation- PG (M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com)- CBCS Course for the Academic Session-2020-21. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in filling the BNMU Application, they can apply through the official website www.bnmu.in application form. For the Undergraduate level courses, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from the recognized board. And they must have any bachelor’s degree to apply for the Postgraduate level courses. BNMU Admission is based on the marks secured in the exam and Interview the selection process for the program.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- BNMU MEd. Entrance Test Revised Admission Date Check Below
BNMU Madhepura Application Form
The candidate, while filling the BNMU Online Application Form, must make sure that he/ she is following all the mandatory steps. Candidates who are seeking admission to any of the offered UG or PG courses can fill the application form using offline mode. In order to get the complete details about the application form, the candidate must read the full article below.
BNMU Academic Calendar 2020-21
BNMU Admission 2020 Highlights
|Name of the University||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG, and Ph.D. Courses|
|Basis of Admission||Based on Merit in Qualifying Exam|
BNMU Syllabus and Prospectus Download PDF
BNMU Admission Dates 2020
The admission council of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura has not announced the important dates of BNMU Admission 2020 yet. However, the candidates are informed that the process for BNMU Admission might delay since the whole world is badly affected by a pandemic called COVID-19. Therefore, the admission in this academic session might get delayed due to the nation-wide lock-down. But, we will update the students with any official release.
However, it is expected that the conducting body will release the important dates along with the application form for UG and PG courses by the second week of May/June 2020. Till the official dates announced, the candidates should check the tentative dates for BNMU Admission 2020 in the table below:
BNMU Admission Important Dates 2020 for UG and PG Courses
|Availability of BNMU Admission Application Form||To be notified|
|Last Date of BNMU Admission Application Form||To be notified|
|Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee||To be notified|
BNMU Admission Important Dates 2020 for Ph.D. Courses
|Available on BNMU Admission Application Form||To be notified|
|Last Date of BNMU Admission Application Form||To be notified|
|BNMU Admission Admit Card||To be notified|
|BNMU Admission 2020 Entrance Test||To be notified|
|BNMU Admission Result 2020||To be notified|
BNMU UG Admissions 2020
The academic council of BNMU offers BA, B.Sc., BBA, B. Com, BCA, B.Tech, and MBBS degree courses at the undergraduate level. Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for BA, BCA, BBA, and B. Com programs. For B.Sc., B.Tech, and MBBS program, candidates must have passed 10+2 with recognized university or board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as subjects in Class XII with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Therefore, the candidates must carefully read all the eligibility criteria before filling up the BNMU BEd. Application Form from the Prospectus/Brochure. They must also check the instructions of How to Apply for BNMU Bihar Admission Application Form 2020.
BNMU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions are different for various courses at BNMU. Therefore, the candidates must carefully read the eligibility before filling the BNMU Online Form. The candidates are advised to fill the application form only after making sure whether they are eligible for an exam because those candidates who will fail to prove their eligibility at the time of the certificate verification process will lose the chance to get admission. The conducting body has prescribed a set of criteria for every course that every candidate must fulfill in order to be considered eligible for admission. We have provided course-wise eligibility criteria below:
- Eligibility Criteria for the UG Courses: To get admission to UG level courses, the candidates must be passed in class 12 or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. The candidates should have studied similar subjects related to the course in which they are desired to get admission.
- Eligibility Criteria for the PG Courses: To get admission to any of Master level courses, the candidates would have completed a Bachelor Degree course having acquired decent marks in the related field as applying for PG level. The candidates should have obtained a UG degree from a recognized college or university.
- Eligibility Criteria for the Ph.D. Courses: Applicants must have completed PG in the related field from a known Institution.
The candidates can check detailed eligibility criteria in a separate table below:
Eligibility for UG Courses
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|BCA||Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||On the basis of marks scored in 10+2.|
|B.A.||Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||On the basis of marks scored in 10+2.|
|B. Com.||Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||On the basis of marks scored in 10+2.|
|BBA||Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||On the basis of marks scored in 10+2.|
|B.Sc.||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB as compulsory subjects from any recognized board||On the basis of marks scored in 10+2.|
|B.Tech||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM as compulsory subjects from any recognized board||On the basis of State CET/JEE Main Score|
|MBBS||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCB as compulsory subjects from any recognized board||On the basis of State CET/NEET Score|
Eligibility for PG Courses
|B.Ed.||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or equivalent not less than 50% marks.||On the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination and in Interview|
|M.Sc.||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or equivalent not less than 50% marks.||On the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination and in Interview|
|M.A.||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or equivalent not less than 50% marks.||On the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination and in Interview|
|M. Com.||On the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination and in Interview|
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University PG Admission 2020
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University offers BEd, M.Com, MSc and MA programs under PG level with various specializations. Admission to the proposed courses is done based on merit in the qualifying examination and personal interview. Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University PG Admission: Course, Eligibility, Admission Criteria are given on the official website. Therefore, all the aspirants must carefully check the details for BNMU PG Admission 2020-21 from the information given in this article.
Students seeking PG admission at BNMU must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields from a recognized University. The detailed information regarding eligibility and admission criteria are given below.
|M.Com, MA, MSc, BEd||Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized University|
Admission is based on merit in the qualifying examination and interview
Entrance Exams Accepted by Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
The university also takes admission based on the marks of the candidates in various competitive exams. The college select candidates based on their marks in various entrance exams. The college accepts entrance tests such as BCECE, NEET, and JEE Main Entrance Exams for the selection of students. The detailed information about the various examinations is given below.
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination(BCECE): BCECE is an entrance exam conducted in Bihar by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission in various engineering, medical and agriculture college under Bihar govt.
- NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test): The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study undergraduate medical courses and dental courses in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India.
- JEE Main Entrance Exam: JEE Main is a national level exam for admission in various B.Tech colleges in India such as State colleges and NITs.
How to fill BNMU Application Form 2020?
The admission council of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University is going to release the application form for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in offline mode. The candidates can obtain the application form from the Admission office of the BNM University Campus or from the official website. Candidates will have to submit the duly filled-in BNMU Application Forms to the University campus with the fee under the given timeline. To fill the online and offline application form of BNMU Admission 2020, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, the candidates need to obtain the application form from the BNM University Campus or from the official website. Applicants can also obtain the application pack from numerous bookstores by paying the application fee. Candidates can also refer to a request letter accompanied by Demand Draft to obtain the application form.
- Applicants have to now fill the Application Form by providing important information such as personal, education qualification detail, and contact detail.
- The students will also have to select the course they want to get admission in, paste recent passport size colour photograph, sign on the given space.
- After filling the application form, the candidates will have to make payment of the application form using the offline mode of payment. Candidates can pay using cash or Demand Draft. DD must be created approving of “BNMU” and owed at Madhepura.
- After filling the application form and payment of the application fee, the candidates will have to submit it at the University offices along with the necessary enclosures. The candidates must note that the application form should be submitted under the given timeline.
M.Phil. and Ph.D. Application Process
- Go to the official website of the college
- Click on Download Forms under the “Academic” section
- Download the “Registration Form” of the respective course
- Take its print out
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the required documents (Attested copy of Mark sheet and Category certificate)
- Make the payment of application fee through Demand Draft.
- Submit the application form either through the post or in person.
Documents to be attached along with BNMU Application Form 2020
After filling the BNMU Application Form the candidates must take the print-out of the form. This is essential because the students must have proof of the application form. They have to attach certain documents along with the application form at the time of form submission. The list of the essential documents is given in the admission prospects. However, we are also giving the list of required documents in this section. The candidates will have to attach the following document along with the application form of BNMU Admission 2020:
- Community certificate, SC/ST/OBC (as assigned by competent authority)
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- One copy of recent passport size photograph to be affixed in the admission form
- Self-attested copy of board examination certificate of Class X mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of income certificate, in case of OBC non-creamy layer (if applicable)
- Self–attested copy of the provisional or original certificate of Class XII mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
BNMU Application Form Fees
The candidates applying for admission toUG or PG courses must fill the BNMU BA/BSc/BCom Application Form. After filling all the details online in the application form, the candidates need to pay the fees. This application fee is different for differenc=t courses and candidates from different categories. Therefore, the applicants must read the instructions to pay the application fees. They can make the payment of the fee Online through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit/Visa card. They can also make the Demand Draft (DD) in the Name of the university. Without the payment of the application fees, the form can get rejected by the university officials.
BNMU 2020 Admission Procedure
The Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University has already prescribed the criteria to select the deserving candidates to offer admission to its UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. The candidates who want to apply for admission must know the admission criteria because the admission to various UG and PG courses are done on the basis of merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam while admission to various PG courses is done on the basis of performance by the candidates in the entrance test conducted by the BNMU. It is very important for the candidates to understand the admission process so that there will be no confusion during the time of the admission.
BNMU 2020 Admit Card
The Controller of Examinations and the examination conducting authority will release the admit card for the course in which admission would be based on the entrance test. The candidates who have applied for admission to such courses will be able to access their BNMU Admit Card. Admit card will be released in online mode on the official website of the conducting university.
How to Download BNMU Exam Hall Ticket?
To download the admit card, the candidates will have to provide important details such as their date of birth and application form number. Admit Card contains detail such as Name of Applicant, Roll Number, Center of Examination, Date of Examination, etc. On the day of the exam, the candidates will have to bring their admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre. Those candidates who will fail to bring their admit card to the exam centre will not be allowed to enter the exam in any circumstances.
BNMU 2020 Result
The COE of BNMU will declare the result in online and offline mode. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the conducting university and also can check the same at the admission counter of the university. To check the result using online, the candidates will have to download it and search their name or roll number. BNMU Result 2020 will contain important details such as Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, Course Code, Total marks in the qualifying examination, Rank of the candidate, and more. Candidates who will qualify the BNMU entrance test will be eligible for BNMU Admission 2020 after the couselling.
BNMU Merit List 2020
After the release of the BNMU Entrance Test Result, the official authorities will prepare a list of eligible candidates who can sit for the final round of admission, i.e. counselling. Therefore, the candidates who are going to appear for the entrance tests for BNMU admission 2020 must know that the result for the entrance test would be released in the form of a merit list. The BNMU Merit List would be containing the name of the candidates selected for admission.
The merit list would be prepared by the conducting university completely on the basis of performance by the candidates in the entrance test. Candidates should also note that they need to enter the correct and valid information in the Application Form because any form of wrong detail might cut off the chance of getting admission to the University. The candidates who will clear the merit list would be called for admission through a counselling process. The candidates will have to be physically present at the time of counselling. The final admission is complete only after the payment of the course fees.
How to Calculate Admission Merit Index?
The following method is adopted to calculate the Admission Merit Index (Percentile) for BNMU Admission 2020:
- Aggregate Marks of 12th Std.- If an Ex-Student has Obtained Marks 400 and the Maximum Marks is 500, then the aggregate would be 400 / 500 = 80%
- Eligible Subject Marks- If a candidate has Obtained 60 Marks in the subject in which they are applying and the Max Marks 100, then the aggregate would be 60 / 100 = 60%
- Average Marks = 80 + 60 = 140 / 2 = 70%
- Weightage- If a candidate has any Weightage, then the Weightage percentage can be calculated in the following way: If a candidate is from Bihar Board and the weightage is given to Bihar Board applicants is 5%, then the 5% of the Average Marks = 70 * 5 / 100 = 3.5%
- Final Admission Merit Index would be: 70 + 3.5 = 73.5
BNMU Counselling 2020
Counselling is the final stage in the process of admission. Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University conducts the counseling process in offline mode. The candidates who have performed well in the entrance test would only be considered eligible for counselling. The selected candidates will have to physically appear at the allotted BNMU campus and complete the counselling process under the given time period.
The candidates will get to know about the date and time of the counselling venue through the admission call letter. However, the candidates need to keep in touch with us for counselling dates and other details related to the counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidates have to bring original and self-attested copies of the required documents to complete the document verification process.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
The candidates must get the following list of documents (Original & Photocopy) along with the Offer Letter at the venue of BNMU Admission Counselling:
- Minimum 3 Passport Size Photo
- High School Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Income Certificate (if your annual income is less than Rs. 800000 (8 Lac) and you want to avail the 10% Reservation Policy under General Category)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Photo ID Proof (Adhar Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- Weightage Certificate (if any) like NCC, NSS, Sports certificates, etc.
BNMU Scholarship Eligibility 2020
The university also offers financial assistance to a certain section of Economically weaker students. Therefore, such candidates can avail education without paying any course fees. In order to avail of the scholarship, the students must fall into the list of eligible candidates. BNMU offers scholarships for SC/St and economically back and handicapped, females, studying in this University.
- Students with an economically weak background or belong to the minority class.
- The income of the parents should not be more than 2.5 Lakh per annum.
Candidates have to apply for this scholarship with relevant documents specified below. Only applications that are complete and include all related records will be considered. The following Documents are required in order to avail the free education under BNMU Scholarship scheme:
- A Community/Income Certificate from an official, not below the rank of a Revenue Inspector
- Statement of Marks
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University is a state university situated in the Madhepura district in Bihar. The University was founded in the year 1992. It was named after the famous leader and freedom fighter of the region Late Bhupendra Narayan Mandal. The institute has been a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The University acts like affiliating institution for various colleges in Madhepura, Saharsa, Purnia, Supaul, Katihar, Kishanganj and Araria District. BNMU offers UG and PG courses in Social Sciences/Humanities, Sciences, Technology, and Commerce.