BHU BAMS 2020 admission process will get started in May 2020. The admission process will start with the Application Form first. BHU stands for “Banaras Hindu University”. The University will release its official notification in the month of May 2020. Thus, the candidates who are willing to get admissions in BAMS/PAT courses can check out this article. The Admission Process of BHU BAMS 2020 will be on the basis of the NEET UG 2020 scores. Interested and eligible candidates have to undergo NEET UG 2020 Entrance Exam in order to get admission in Medical and Dental Colleges as per the directives of Ministry of Ayush. In this article, we have mentioned all the details about the admission Process, dates, eligibility, application form etc. Therefore, if you are interested, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU BAMS 2020
The Banaras Hindu University will soon announce the dates of the application form. However, we have provided the tentative application form dates of BHU PAT 2020. From the tentative dates, candidates can get an idea of the release of the application form dates. Thus, you can check the admission dates of BHU BAMS –
|The release of the Official Notification||– September 2020 –|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– Second Week of August 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Application Form||– Fourth Week of August 2020 –|
Check – HPU BAMS 2020
As you can see, the application forms will be available in the month of June, soon after the completion of the NEET Exam 2020. Therefore, we advise you to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications regarding admission.
BHU PAT BAMS 2020 – Admission
Well, the admission of the candidates will take place on the basis of the eligibility criteria and NEET 2020 scores. The Admission of the BHU PAT 2020 will start from May 2020 onwards. Candidates who have appeared the NEET 2020 and satisfy all the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The Application Forms will be available soon after the completion of the NEET Exam.
BHU BAMS 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Well, before filling any application form, the first and foremost thing to keep in mind is the eligibility criteria. Similarly, to fill the BHU PAT Online Form 2020, it is required to satisfy the eligibility criteria of BHU BAMS/BHMS/BYNS. Hence, the eligibility conditions are as follows-
Age and Nationality
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit for applying for BHU BAMS 2020.
- The Nationality of the Applicant must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed their Intermediate Examination/10+2 Exam from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology + Botany) as the subjects under BAMS Course.
- Candidates must score minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General Category, 45% for General (PH), and 40% for Reserved Category and Physically Challenged Candidates belonging under the Reserved category.
Reservation of the Seats
- As per the Indian Government Rules and Regulations, the seats are reserved for the physically challenged candidates.
- The Physically Handicapped Applicants will get a 3% reservation of the seats in all the programs.
You can also check the NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020, for more details
BHU BAMS 2020 – Application Form
The Online Form will be available in the month of June 2020. However, the candidates can check the tentative dates of the application form in the above section. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the application form. The Mode of the BHU BAMS Application Form 2020 is online. The Application form will include the registration process, uploading the documents, payment, and submission stages. In the application form, the candidates have to submit their personal, educational details. To complete the admission process, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Since the Application Form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the applicants are advised to fill and submit the application form before the closing date.
How to Fill BHU BAMS Application Form 2020?
Since the Application Form will be available online, therefore, the candidates have to visit the official website in order to fill in the BHU PAT BAMS Online Form. The step by step procedure to fill the online application form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Banaras Hindu University – www.bhu.ac.in
- Click on the Application Form Link
- Firstly, register yourself by submitting basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Class, NEET Roll Number, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Once the registration is done, you will receive a Registration Number and Roll Number/Password.
- Fill in the rest of the details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the Application Fees and finally submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the Application Form and keep it safe for future reference.
BHU BAMS Application Fees 2020
- The Cost of the Application Fee for General Category Candidates is Rs 1000/- and
- The Cost of the Application Fees for Reserved Category Candidates is Rs 750/-
- The Mode of Application Fees Payment is online through Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The Application Fees is non-refundable.
BHU BAMS Cutoff Marks
Well, the cut-off marks are the minimum set of marks on the basis of which candidates will be selected on the Merit List, which we will be discussing in the later section. The cut-off marks will decide the fate of the candidates to participate in the next round. On the basis of the cutoff marks, merit list will be prepared. The BHU PAT Cutoff marks depends on the following factors-
- Number of candidates applied
- The difficulty level of the NEET UG Entrance Exam
- Previous Year Cut off Marks of BHU BAMS and
- Availability of the Seats
BHU BAMS Previous Year Cutoff Marks
This is the BHU BAMS 2018 Cutoff Marks for Admission. Through these cutoff marks, you can get an idea about the expected cutoff marks. The range of the cutoff marks might increase and decrease. Thus, the marks will vary from category to category-
|General||573 to 490|
|OBC||573 to 490|
|SC||412 to 330|
|ST||495 to 190|
Check – NEET Cutoff Marks 2020
BHU BAMS 2020 – Merit List/Result
The BHU BAMS Result will be released in the form of a Merit List soon after the declaration of NEET-UG Results 2020. The Result will be available online on the official website of BHU. The Merit List will contain the names of the applicants who have scored the minimum qualifying marks. The rank list will be further prepared on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores of the candidates. On the basis of the scores, candidates will get admissions in Medical and Dental Colleges. The BHU PAT Merit List will comprise of the Name of the Candidate, Category, Qualifying Status of the candidate.
List of the Details Available in the BHU PAT Merit List
Thus, after the release of the merit list of Banaras Hindu University BAMS 2020, you need to check the following details, if they are printed or not.
- Application Form Number
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET 2020 Marks
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
BHU PAT 2020 – Counselling
The BHU BAMS Counselling will take place after the release of the Merit List. Candidates who have been shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to attend the counselling round. The Counselling round will take place in two to three rounds including an Open Round Counselling, depending on the vacant seats remaining after the counselling round. However, the Mode of Counselling will be online, where the applicants will be able to choose their choice of courses. The link for the counselling will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates must complete their submission of choices before the closing date.
BHU BAMS 2020- Interview Round/Document Verification Round
After the completion of the counselling round, the applicant will receive a seat allotment letter on their e-mail id. Thereafter, the applicant has to report the college at the mentioned date and time. In this round, the candidate’s documents will be checked thoroughly and if all the certificate information and documents are correct, then the applicant will have to proceed for the payment process for the Admission.
List of the Documents Required at the time of Document Verification
Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of Interview or the Document Verification Round-
- Seat Allotment Letter of BHU BAMS 2020
- NEET UG Admit Card 2020
- Printout of the BHU BAMS Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- High School Certificate
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (Six Copies)
Hence, the Candidates have to carry these certificates and documents (both original and copy). These documents have to be attested. Candidates must carry two to three printouts of the documents that are listed above. If in case, the applicant forgets to carry any of the following documents, then he/she will not be eligible for the admission in BHU BAMS University.
About the Course – BHU BAMS 2020
Well, the full form of BAMS is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences. It is a five-year degree course. The Course also allows for Full-Time as well as Distance Learning as well.
Average Starting Salary for BAMS Course 2020
- The average starting salary after completing BAMS 2020 ranges from 2.5 Lacs to 3.5 Lacs.
- Some of the top recruiting companies for BAMS are- Healthcare, Himalaya Firms, Dabur, etc.
Affiliated Colleges under BHU for BAMS 2020
The Colleges that offer BAMS 2020 Admission under Banaras Hindu University are as follows-
|College Affiliated Under BHU||Number of Seats Intake||Course Fee/Year||Total Course Fees|
|Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi||50||Rs 50, 000||Rs 2,50,000|
Check – B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams
Thus, here you can see the colleges that are affiliated under Banaras Hindu University. Hence, the College offers an intake of 50 seats for BAMS Admission 2020.
Placements in BHU BAMS
As per the sources, the University provides good placement opportunities in BAMS Course. Not only this, but the University also offers an Internship to the candidates after the completion of the course. Thus, Some of the BHU BAMS Placement Recruiting Companies are-
- Himalaya Firms
- Other Ayurveda Firms etc
To summarize, if you are planning to take admission in BHU PAT BAMS, then it is a good opportunity to start your career with. The University offers all the facilities with excel teaching and placements. So, All you need to do is to take NEET 2020 Exam and fill in the Application Form for BHU BAMS 2020. Hence, The Application Forms will be available soon.