BHU BAMS Application Form 2019 will be available soon. The Application Forms will be available online soon after the completion of the NEET UG Exam 2019. To fill the application form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions. However, the BHU MBBS Registration Form for Stray Vacancy Round is available. The BHU PAT BAMS 2019 Online Form will include the personal and educational qualification details of the candidate. Hence, if you are willing to get admission in BHU BAMS, then check out this article. In this article, we have provided complete details about BHU 2019 Application Form, including the dates and procedure of the online form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BHU PAT/BAMS Application Form Date 2019
The Banaras Hindu University has not released any dates yet for Application Form. However, you can check the tentative dates below –
|The Release of the Application Form||September 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||Second Week of September 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||Fourth Week of September 2019|
Hence, you can see that these are the tentative dates of BHU PAT BAMS 2019 Application Form. The University will soon update the dates on its website.
BHU MBBS Registration Form for Stray Vacancy Round is now available. The Counselling will take place on 31st August 2019 at BHU University, Varanasi. Visit the official website of IMS, BHU.
BHU BAMS Application Form 2019
The BHU PAT BAMS Application Form 2019 will be available online on the official website of BHU. The Mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to fill in the application form. However, the application form link will be available for a shorter period of time. In the BHU Online Form, candidates have to submit their personal as well as educational details. Candidates submitting wrong information will not be eligible for the admission process.
Eligibility Criteria of BHU BAMS/PMT Application Form 2019
Well, before filling any application form, it is very important to check the eligibility criteria. However, the BHU BAMS 2019 offers admission on the basis of the NEET 2019 Exam Scores. Hence, we have provided complete details about the eligibility criteria of BHU BAMS in this section. Thus, the eligibility criteria include- Age/ Educational Qualifications and Nationality, which we will be discussing in this section.
- Well, the age criteria of BHU BAMS and NEET is similar.
- The Minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years old as on 31st December 2019.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this admission.
The nationality of the Candidate
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have passed their Intermediate Examination/10+2 Exam from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology + Botany) as the subjects under BAMS Course.
- Candidates must score minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General Category, 45% for General (PH), and 40% for Reserved Category and Physically Challenged Candidates belonging under the Reserved category.
Reservation of the Applicants
- As per the rules and regulations of the Indian Government, 3% seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped Candidates.
List of Instructions Before Filling BHU BAMS Online Form
Now, if you are satisfying the eligibility criteria of BHU BAMS 2019, let us now proceed to the application form details. Hence, before filling the online form, it is very much important to check a few things, and they are as follows-
- Make sure that you have Good Internet Connectivity. Having a good Internet Connection will help you to fill the online form smoothly.
- Next comes, the Instructions. Go through the Instructions carefully, before filling the application form.
- Make sure that you provide correct Mobile and E-mail ID details. This is because all the updates and notifications will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Provide correct details while filling the BHU BAMS Application Form. This is because providing wrong can cause rejection of the online form. These details will be checked at the time of counseling.
- Upload the Images (Photograph and Signature) as per the specifications mentioned on the application form.
- Keep all your documents ready before starting to fill the BHU PAT Application Form 2019.
- Make sure that you submit the application form before the mentioned date so as to avoid technical issues.
Hence, these are some of the important instructions that you need to take care of while filling the BAMS Registration Form 2019.
How to Apply for BHU BAMS Admission Form 2019?
Now that you are ready with all your documents and information, let’s get started with the filling of the BHU BAMS Application Form 2019. As we have already mentioned that- the Application Form will be available soon after the completion of the NEET UG 2019. Therefore, the candidates must check the process of filling the BHU Application Form 2019, here below-
The Filling and Submission of the Application Form of BHU BAMS 2019 comprise of the following stages-
- Filling Of the Application Form
- Uploading the Images
- Make the Payment
- Submission of the Application Form
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form
Thus, now that you have got to know about the stages of the Application Form, let us discuss the application form procedure in details –
Apply for Banaras BAMS 2019 Application Form
Stage -I Registration
This is the First Stage of Filling the BHU BAMS Application Form. All you have to do is visit the official website of BHU and on the homepage section- click on the Application Form Link. You will be now redirected to a new page. If you are a new user, then click on the “New Registration” Link. Enter your basic details such as Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, NEET Roll Number etc. Click on the submit button. Once your Registration Process is completed, you will receive a Registration ID and Password. The Registration ID and Password will be sent to your registered contact details.
Stage -II Filling Rest of the Details
Now, after receiving the Registration ID and Password, you will have to log in using the credentials. After logging in, enter the rest of the details correctly. The details that you have to submit are-
- Address details
- Educational Details – Class X, XII Marks, and percentile
- Aadhaar Card details
- Parent’s Name etc.
Candidates are advised to submit correct details. This is because the details will be verified at the time of counseling.
Stage- III Uploading the Images
Once you have entered all the details, now click on the save and proceed option. Upload the images as per the specifications. The photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression must be in JPEG /JPG Format. Submission of images with wrong information will be lead to the rejection of the application form.
Stage – IV Make the Payment
After uploading the images, you need to make the payment. The mode of the payment is online. Candidates are advised to make the payment as early as possible so as to avoid technical glitches. The BHU BAMS Application Form 2019 will not be accepted without completing the payment.
Stage -V Submission of the Admission Form
After submitting and making the payment. Click on the declaration option and submit the application form.
Stage -VI Printout of the Application Form
The summary of the application form will be displayed on the screen. Check once and take the printout of the application form. It is advised to carry at least two to three printouts of the BHU BAMS Online Form.
Application Form Fees of BHU BAMS 2019
The Application Form Fees for BHU BAMS 2019 is as follows-
- For General and OBC Category, the cost of the application fees is Rs 1000/-
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST), the cost of the application fees is Rs 750/-
Hence, we have provided all the necessary details regarding BHU BAMS Application Form 2019. We will soon update once the University announces the release of the online form. Candidates are advised to check the official website once the dates are revealed. If you have any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.