BHU BAMS Counselling 2020: The reporting has started, candidates need to report on time as the medical exam starts from 02nd Feb. 2021. Banaras Hindu University conducts the counselling round of BHU BAMS 2020. Candidates whose name has been shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling round. In the counselling round, only those candidates will be eligible, who have scored the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2020. Therefore, if you have the minimum qualifying scores and you have submitted the application form, then you can check out this article. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding BHU BAMS Counselling 2020, dates, and process. Therefore, interested candidates can go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Candidates who have paid the fees now have to report to the Director’s Office on 01st February 2021. Following which the medical examination shall be conducted on 01st and 02nd February 2021. – Check Official Notification
BHU BAMS Counselling 2020
The round of BHU BAMS Counselling is conducted for completing the document verification and seat allotment process. Candidates also need to carry a set of documents. Moreover, the complete schedule of the admission activities is given below. The officials may not send any notifications regarding the events. Therefore, students should have knowledge of all the important dates.
|Reporting Date||01st February 2021|
|The release of the Merit List|
|First Round of Counselling|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Third Round of Counselling|
|Open Round of Counselling|
Check – BYNS Admission 2020
BHU BAMS Cutoff 2020
The cutoff is the minimum set of marks that are set by the University in order to select the candidates. The Banaras Hindu University allows admission for BAMS 2020, on the basis of the NEET 2020 Marks. This year, the cutoff marks will be slightly increased by 8 to 10 marks. The BHU might start the selection from 480 to 490 marks. The BHU BAMS Expected Cutoff 2020 will range from 48- to 520 marks. The cutoff marks will be available along with the BHU BAMS 2020 Merit List. Hence, candidates with more than cutoff marks will be eligible to get admission.
BHU BAMS Counselling Procedure 2020
The BHU BAMS 2020 Counselling will take place online on the official website. The Counselling will be held in two to three rounds followed by an Open Round Counselling. In the Counselling Round, candidates will have to register themselves and submit their college and course options. The Counselling Fees will be updated on the official website. We will update it soon after it is declared. The counselling will take place soon after the declaration of the merit list.
The University conducts the counselling round on the basis of the NEET-UG 2020 Scores and Rank on the rank list. On the basis of the NEET Scores, candidates will receive a Seat Allotment Letter. As per the mentioned date and time, candidates will have report the college for the document verification.
How to Apply for BHU BAMS Counselling?
The step by step process to apply for BHU BAMS Counselling 2020 is as follows-
Stage-I Registration Process
- Visit the Official Website of BHU
- Click on the BHU PAT BAMS Counselling 2020 Link
- Click on “New Registration” and enter all the basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, NEET 2020 details
- After entering all the details, make the payment of the counselling registration fees.
Stage-II Choice Filling
- Now login using the Registration ID and Password which was generated at the time of registration.
- Now, fill and lock the choices of the colleges and courses that are available on the screen.
- Fill in the choices as per your convenience.
- Lock the choices and wait for the seat allotment letter.
Stage-III Seat Allotment
- After the choice filling, the seat allotment will take place where the candidates will get admissions in the desired colleges.
- The Result of the Seat Allotment will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile number in the form of a seat allotment letter.
Stage -III Reporting to the Allotted College
- Applicants who have their seat allotment letters will have to report the allotted college at a given date and time.
- After reporting the college, the applicants have to confirm their admission seats before the deadline date.
- Pay the admission fees on time.
The counselling will further take place in two to three rounds. If the seats remain vacant, then an Open Round Counselling will be conducted. Hence, this ends the process of the BHU BAMS Counselling 2020. Candidates must check the official website for more latest updates and notifications.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2020 – Document Verification
After the completion of the counselling round, the applicant will receive a seat allotment letter on their e-mail id. Thereafter, the applicant has to report the college at the mentioned date and time. In this round, the candidate’s documents will be checked thoroughly and if all the certificate information and documents are correct, then the applicant will have to proceed for the payment process for the Admission.
List of the Documents required at the time of BHU BAMS 2020 Counselling
The Applicants have to submit the following documents at the time of the Document Verification Round –
- Seat Allotment Letter of BHU BAMS 2020
- NEET UG Admit Card 2020
- Printout of the BHU BAMS Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- High School Certificate
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Category (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (Six Copies)
Candidates must carry two to three sets of the following documents. If any of the applicants forget to get the certificates, then he/she will not be eligible for the admission process.
Venue of the BHU BAMS Counselling 2020
Here, we have provided the venue of BHU BAMS Counselling 2020. Candidates can check the address and the contact details here-
Address of the Counselling Venue
Institute Of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Contact Details of Banaras Hindu University
Phone Number- 0542 2367568, 09415813570
Email Id: [email protected]
Seat Matrix of BHU BAMS Counselling 2020
The Institute of Medical Sciences offers BAMS Admissions under BHU. The seat intake and the average course fees are as follows-
|College Affiliated Under BHU||Number of Seats Intake||Course Fee/Year||Total Course Fees|
|Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi||50||Rs 50, 000||Rs 2,50,000|
Thus, here you can see the colleges that are affiliated under Banaras Hindu University. Hence, the College offers an intake of 50 seats for BAMS Admission 2020.
Well, you can now get the complete process of counselling. The counselling round of BHU BAMS will take place online. As a result, the Counselling Round will take place soon after the declaration of the Merit List. If you have any queries regarding the counselling procedure of BHU BAMS 2020, you can mention it in the comment section.
BHU BAMS 2020 Merit List
The BHU BAMS Rank List will indicate the names of the selected candidates. In this list, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit. Candidates are ranked in this list on the basis of merit. Furthermore, only the merit list students will be eligible for the round of counselling. The merit list will be further eligible on the official website of the university. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, the candidates will face no difficulty while downloading the admission list.