Assam GNM Admit Card 2020 is the most important document. The admit card will be released soon by the authorities. It acts as an entry pass. Thus, no candidate without it would be allowed to enter the exam hall. Then you will not be able to sit for the Assam GNM Entrance Exam. Moreover, details regarding the exam hall and even your personal details are present on it. The candidates will be able to download it from the official site. Make sure that you have 2-3 photocopies of it. Further, do check the quality of the print. The details mentioned on the Assam GNM Admit Card 2020 should be readable. If the invigilator is unable to read it, then he may not allow you to sit for the exam. For more details regarding the admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam GNM Admit Card 2020
Assam Nursing Admit Card will not be sent through post or any other medium. Therefore, make sure that you download it on time. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check the concerned sites regularly. Candidates should keep copies of it for further processes. The officials may ask for it during the admission process. Furthermore, you can check out all the important events and dates in the table given below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||First Week of December 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||Fourth Week of December 2019|
|The Release of the Assam GNMEE Admit Card||10 days before the date of the exam|
|Date of the Entrance Test||– To Be Announced –|
|Release of the Merit List||– To Be Announced –|
|GNMEE Counselling starts from||– To Be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Free Mock Test
GNMEE Admit Card will be available 10 days before the date of the exam. In addition, candidates have to enter their ID and password for downloading the admit card. It is the same ID, which you have entered during registration.
How to Download Assam GNM Admit Card?
The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official site. In addition, candidates need to take out a printout of it. Furthermore, you follow the following steps to download it. Then you can easily take a printout of it.
- Go on to the official site, i.e www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- In the notification section, find the link to download the admit card.
- Click on it and then enter your credentials.
- Further, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button and save it.
Thus, in this way, you can download your Assam GNM Exam Admit Card. Note that it will only be released of candidates who had successfully submitted their application form. The officials will not consider applicants whose forms were submitted after the due date. Further, the details that you mentioned on the application form will be used for the entire admission process.
Assam GNM Nursing Admission Process
- The authorities will conduct an Entrance Exam for the aspirants of the GNM course.
- For getting admission, candidates need to appear for the exam. In addition, the officials will only consider the candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms. Thus, do fill and submit your form on time.
- Further, the selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam.
- The officials will then release a merit list.
- Moreover, a counselling round will be conducted. The seat allotment process will be then carried out on the basis of that.
- The officials will allot seats as per the eligibility and no. of seats available.
All candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Moreover, officials can cancel applications of ineligible candidates at any stage. Thus, do check it even before filling the application form.
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian.
- Moreover, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Candidate has to be at a minimum of 17 years old. In addition, the candidate should not be more than 24 years as on 1 January 2020.
- The upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per the norms set by the government.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with 40% marks.
- Candidates with Arts subject (Vocational Streams only) are also eligible.
GNMEE 2020 Exam Centers
The details regarding the exam center will be mentioned on your admit card. In addition, the complete address will be present on it. Your exam center will be in one of the following cities. Further, make sure that you reach your center on time. Candidates should reach the center at least 30-40 minutes before the exam. The invigilator will not allow you to enter after the given time.
Assam Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
- Assam GNM Exam Question Paper will be in English and Assamese.
- There will be 25 questions in each section.
- In addition, there will be 4 sections in total. Each section consists of questions from one subject. The subjects to be covered are English, General Science, General Mathematics, and Social studies.
- Candidates have to fill the OMR sheet in English only.
DHS Assam Nursing Merit List Result
The candidates will be able to check their Assam GNM Exam Result on the official site. In addition, the officials may release the result in the form of a merit list. The merit list candidates will be then considered for further processes. You will also be able to download the merit list. Moreover, the officials may release it in the third week of February 2020. The officials haven’t confirmed the dates yet. However, we will update you, as soon as any official notification will be released.
Assam GNM/ANM Counselling 2020
It is the last round of the admission process. Further, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. It is basically conducted for the verification of documents. Thus, do carry all the essential documents. The official will allot seats only after the verification. Candidates will appear for this round in order of merit. Furthermore, make sure that you provide correct information. Your application may get canceled if false information is provided. Assam Nursing Counselling may begin in February/March 2020.