Assam GNM Admit Card 2021 is the most important document. The admit card is issued by the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS). It acts as an entry pass. Thus, no candidate without it can sit for the examination. The admission is further granted as per students’ scores in the Assam GNM Entrance Exam. Moreover, details regarding the exam hall and even your personal details are present on it. The candidates can download it from the university’s official website. Make sure that you have 2-3 photocopies of it. Further, do check the quality of the print. The details mentioned on the Assam GNM Admit Card 2021 should be readable. For more details regarding the admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam GNM Admit Card 2021
Assam Nursing Admit Card is not sent through post or any other medium. Therefore, make sure that you download it on time. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. Thus, do check the concerned websites regularly. Candidates should keep copies of it for further processes as well. Furthermore, you can check out all the important events and dates in the table given below.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||– To Be Announced –|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||– To Be Announced –|
|The Release of the Assam GNMEE Admit Card||10 days before the date of the exam|
|Date of the Entrance Test||– To Be Announced –|
|Release of the Merit List||– To Be Announced –|
|GNMEE Counselling starts from||– To Be Announced –|
Check – GNM Nursing Free Mock Test
GNMEE Admit Card is released 10 days before the date of the exam. In addition, candidates have to enter their ID and password for downloading the admit card. It is the same ID, which you have entered during registration.
How to Download Assam GNM Admit Card?
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of SSUHS. In addition, candidates need to take out a printout of it. Furthermore, you follow the following steps to download it. Then you can easily take a printout of it.
- Go on to the official site, i.e www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- In the notification section, find the link to download the admit card.
- Click on it and then enter your credentials.
- Further, your admit card appears on the screen.
- Click on the download button and save it.
Thus, in this way, you can download your Assam GNM Exam Admit Card. Note that it is issued to candidates who successfully submi their application form. The officials do not consider applicants whose forms are submitted after the due date. Further, the details that you mentioned on the application form are used for the entire admission process.
Assam GNM Nursing Admission Process
- The authorities conduct an Entrance Exam for the aspirants of the GNM course.
- For getting admission, candidates need to appear for the exam. In addition, the officials only consider the candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms. Thus, do fill and submit your form on time.
- Further, the selection is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam.
- The officials then release a merit list.
- Moreover, a counselling round is then conducted. The seat allotment process is carried out on the basis of that.
- The officials allot seats as per the eligibility and no. of seats available.
All candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Moreover, officials can cancel applications of ineligible candidates at any stage. Thus, do check it even before filling the application form.
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian.
- Moreover, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Only female candidates can apply.
- The candidate has to be a minimum of 17 years old. In addition, the candidate should not be more than 24 years as of 1 January 2021.
- The upper age limit for reserved category candidates is as per the norms set by the government.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with 40% marks.
- Candidates with Arts subject (Vocational Streams only) are also eligible.
GNMEE 2021 Exam Centers
The details regarding the exam center are mentioned on your admit card. Your exam center shall be in one of the below-mentioned cities. Further, make sure that you reach your center on time. Candidates should reach the center at least 30-40 minutes before the exam. The invigilator do not allow candidate to enter after the given time.
Assam Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
A candidate must be well versed with the Assam GNM Exam Pattern. As it boosts the preparation. The prescribed exam pattern is further as follows:
- Candidates are awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
- Assam GNM Exam Question Paper shall be in English and Assamese.
- There are 25 questions in each section.
- In addition, there are 4 sections in total. Each section consists of questions from one subject. The subjects to be covered are English, General Science, General Mathematics, and Social studies.
- Candidates have to fill the OMR sheet in English only.
DHS Assam Nursing Merit List Result
The candidates can check their Assam GNM Exam Result on the university official website. In addition, the officials may release the result in the form of a merit list. The merit list candidates are then considered for further processes. You can also download the merit list as it is released in pdf format. In the rank list, the candidates are ranked in order of merit as per their performance in the entrance test. It also helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. Also, only merit students can participate in the round of counselling.
Assam GNM/ ANM Counselling 2021
Assam Nursing Counselling is the last round of the admission process. Further, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. It is basically conducted for the verification of documents. Thus, do carry all the essential documents. The official allot seats only after the verification. Candidates have to appear for this round in order of merit. Furthermore, make sure that you provide correct information. Your application may get canceled if false information is provided.