AP GNM Application Form 2019 is now available on the official site. Note that 04 November 2019 is the last date to submit the downloaded application form. No application form will be acceptable after that. Make sure that you submit the form by 5:00 PM. Further, Application Form Submission Dates have been extended. Check the updates section for details. Candidates should note that they can submit the downloaded form till 19 October 2019 only. Note that today, i.e 17 October 2019 is the last date to submit the form and pay the application fee. Check the updates section for details. Candidates should fill and submit it before the due date. Moreover, as the dates are extended, so you can submit it till 17 October 2019. Do not forget to pay the registration fee. The officials will not accept the applications of candidates who didn’t pay the fee on time. In addition, the form is available in online mode. AP GNM Application Form 2019 will not be available in another mode. Further, selected candidates will be eligible for admission in the listed 8 government schools of nursing. For complete details regarding the application process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP GNM Application Form 2019
AP GNM Nursing Application Form was released on 22 August 2019. The officials have now released a revised schedule. In addition, the admission schedule is revised by keeping in mind the request submitted by Nursing Schools Association, AP. Further, you need to submit the form for being eligible for admission. The steps to submit the form are mentioned down below. You can follow them to successfully submit your form. Make sure that you provide correct information. The officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage.
|Application Form Submission||22 August 2019 to 17 October 2019|
|Last Date for paying an application fee||31 October 2019|
|Submission of downloaded applications for Govt. school of nursing||04 November 2019 (till 5 p.m.)|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for convener quota seats||04 November 2019 (till 5 p.m.)|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for management quota seats||04 November 2019 (till 5 p.m.)|
|Completion of the selection process of Govt. school||08 November 2019|
|Completion of Pvt. School selection procedure||08 November 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||15 November 2019|
Check – GNM Nursing Question Paper
Candidates can only submit the Application Forms for both Private and Govt. Institutes till tomorrow, i.e November 02, 2019. The authorities will not accept any form after that. Thus, make sure that you submit your form positively by tomorrow.
- Note that the application form submission date is extended. Now you can submit the registration fee till 31 October 2019. In addition, you can submit the downloaded application form till 4 November 2019 for Govt. Colleges. Check AP GNM Application Form Extension Notice.
- Today, i.e 19 October 2019 is the last date to submit the downloaded application form. The AP GNM Application Form Extension Notice AP GNM Application Form Extension NoticeAP GNM Application Form Extension Noticehorities will not accept forms after this date. Thus, make sure that you submit your AP GNM Application Form today positively.
- Note that today, i.e 17 October 2019 is the last date to pay the application fee and submit the application form. The authorities will not accept any GNM Application Form after that. Thus, click on the link to fill the form and submit the fees.
How to submit AP GNM Nursing Application Form?
- Firstly, you need to pay the registration fee through government challan. The payment can be made through online/manual methods. Moreover, it should be credited to the following head of account.
“0210 – Medical & Public Health
03 – Medical Education Training & Research
MH 105 – Allopathy
SH (81) – Other Receipts
001 – Other Receipts.”
- Then, log on to the official site, i.e www.dme.ap.nic.in for the application form. Further, fill all the mandatory fields and press the submit button.￼
- Furthermore, print/download the filled-in application form. Note that the downloaded form should reach the superintendents of hospitals before the stipulated date.
Note that the department will not be held responsible for any postal delays. The application form should reach the superintendents of the following hospitals.
|Districts||To the Superintendents of|
|Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari Dist., Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasham|
|Ananthapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Kurnool, and Nellore|
AP GNM Nursing 2019 Admission Process
- Every Superintendent will receive the ID and password for the verification of applications received by them. Moreover, they will indicate the list of selected candidates.
- The selection will be done purely on the basis of merit. Candidates marks in group subjects will be considered, excluding languages.
- Further, incomplete applications or the ones without attested copies of relevant documents will be rejected.
- In addition, SC/ST/BC candidates have to provide Caste Certificate.
- Some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Wherein, 15% are for SC, 6% ST, and 25% are for BCs.
- The officials may release a waiting list with 10 eligible candidates. It will be available for each institution to avoid a second-time selection process.
Furthermore, during the admission process, candidates need to submit the following documents.
- You have to submit papers of nationality issued by a competent authority.
- Candidates have to submit equivalence certificate for 12th standard. In addition, the certificate should be issued by the association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Proof of age
- Submit a self-declaration to institutional management.
It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, you should check it out even before filling the form.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- The candidate must belong to the state of AP.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with English with an aggregate of 40% marks. Moreover, candidates from state open schools are also eligible. However, it should be recognized state government and the national institute of open school (NIOS). Note that Science is preferable. In addition, registered ANM with pass marks is also eligible.
- Foreign nationals are also eligible. It is compulsory for them to be 12th pass. Further, the state nursing council is responsible for ensuring that the eligibility and qualification are equivalent to what has been prescribed.
|Name of the Govt. General Hospital||No. of GNM Seats Available|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada||50|
|Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||60|
|King George Hospital, Visakapatnam||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||30|
|SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati||30|
|Govt. General Hospital, Ongole||60|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Eluru||50|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
AP GNM Nursing Merit List Result
The officials will release a merit list after receiving all the application forms. Moreover, they will indicate the names of selected candidates in it. It will be available in PDF format. Candidates will be able to download it from the official site. Further, the admission process will be carried out in accordance with this. The candidates are ranked in this list as per their performance. AP GNM/ANM Merit List helps in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Moreover, it is expected to be released in the month of October.
GNM Nursing Counselling 2019
AP Nursing Counselling round is the last stage of the admission process. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list. In addition, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. The candidates failing to do so will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling. You also need to carry all the essential documents along. This round is basically conducted for the verification of documents. Further, the officials will release the details regarding counselling round on their official site. The counselling will start soon after the release of the merit list.