AP GNM Application Form 2021: For being eligible for admission to AP Nursing Schools, a candidate has to fill in the application form. Candidates can fill the form by visiting the AP DME Official Website (www.dme.ap.nic.in). In addition, the form must be filled carefully. As the provided information is used for the entire AP GNM Admission Process. Moreover, make sure that you submit the AP GNM Application Form 2021 before the due date. Further, selected candidates shall be eligible for admission in the listed 8 government schools of nursing. For complete details regarding the application process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AP GNM Application Form 2021
AP Nursing Application Form is released on the official website (www.dme.ap.nic.in) of the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP. The steps to submit the form are mentioned down below. You can follow them to successfully submit your form. Moreover, make sure that you provide correct information. Moreover, the form is released for a limited period of time. Hence, applicants must be well acquainted with important event dates.
|Application Form Submission||– September 2021 –|
|Last Date for paying an application fee||– October 2021 –|
|Submission of downloaded applications for Govt. school of nursing||– October 2021 –|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for convener quota seats||– October 2021 –|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for management quota seats||– October 2021 –|
|Completion of the selection process of Govt. school||– November 2021 –|
|Completion of Pvt. School selection procedure||– November 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– November 2021 –|
Check – GNM Nursing Question Paper
How to submit AP GNM Nursing Application Form?
Firstly, you need to pay the registration fee through the government challan. The payment can be made through online/ manual methods. Moreover, it should be credited to the following head of account.
“0210 – Medical & Public Health
03 – Medical Education Training & Research
MH 105 – Allopathy
SH (81) – Other Receipts
001 – Other Receipts.”
- Then, visit the official site, i.e www.dme.ap.nic.in for the application form. Further, fill in all the mandatory fields and press the submit button.￼
- Furthermore, print/ download the filled-in application form. Note that the downloaded form should reach the superintendents of hospitals before the stipulated date.
Note that the department cannot be held responsible for any postal delays. The application form should reach the superintendents of the following hospitals.
|Districts||To the Superintendents of|
|Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari Dist., Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasham|
|Ananthapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Kurnool, and Nellore|
AP GNM Nursing 2021 Admission Process
- Every Superintendent receives the ID and password for the verification of applications received by them. Then they release the list of selected candidates.
- The selection is done purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ marks in group subjects are considered, excluding languages.
- Further, incomplete applications or the ones without attested copies of relevant documents are rejected.
- In addition, SC/ ST/ BC candidates have to provide the Caste Certificate.
- Some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Wherein, 15% are for SC, 6% ST, and 25% are for BCs.
- The officials may release a waiting list with 10 eligible candidates. It is released separately for each institution to avoid a second-time selection process.
Furthermore, during the admission process, candidates need to submit the following documents.
- You have to submit papers of nationality issued by a competent authority.
- Candidates have to submit an equivalence certificate for the 12th standard. In addition, the certificate should be issued by the association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Proof of age
- Submit a self-declaration to institutional management.
It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, you should check it out even before filling the form.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- The candidate must belong to the state of AP.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with English with an aggregate of 40% marks. Moreover, candidates from state open schools are also eligible. However, it should be recognized state government and the national institute of open school (NIOS). Note that Science is preferable. In addition, registered ANM with pass marks is also eligible.
- Furthermore, foreign nationals are also eligible. It is compulsory for them to be 12th pass. Further, the state nursing council is responsible for ensuring that the eligibility and qualification are equivalent to what has been prescribed.
|Name of the Govt. General Hospital||No. of GNM Seats Available|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada||50|
|Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||60|
|King George Hospital, Visakapatnam||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||30|
|SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati||30|
|Govt. General Hospital, Ongole||60|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Eluru||50|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
AP GNM Nursing Merit List Result
The officials release a merit list after receiving all the application forms. Moreover, this list indicates the names of selected candidates in it. It is released in PDF format. Candidates can download it from the official website. Further, the admission process is carried out in accordance with the candidate’s rank. The candidates’ are ranked in order of merit in this list. Hence, the students of higher rank are given preference. AP GNM/ ANM Merit List helps in segregating candidates on the basis of merit.
GNM Nursing Counselling 2021
AP Nursing Counselling round is the last stage of the admission process. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list. In addition, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. The candidates failing to do so may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling. You also need to carry all the essential documents along. This round is basically conducted for the verification of documents. Further, the officials release the details regarding counselling round on their official site. In addition, the counselling starts soon after the release of the merit list.