AP GNM Application Form 2020: The AP GNM Online Form is now available, however, the form must be submitted before the due date. Apply through the link provided below. For being eligible for admission to AP Nursing Schools, a candidate has to fill in the application form. The form will be available online on the official website. Candidates’ should note that the form will not be available in any other mode. In addition, the form should be filled carefully. As the provided information will be used for the entire AP GNM Admission Process. Moreover, make sure that you submit the AP GNM Application Form 2020 before the prescribed date. The authorities will not accept any form after the due date. Further, selected candidates will be eligible for admission in the listed 8 government schools of nursing. For complete details regarding the application process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- AP GNM 2020 Application Form is now available, however, it must be submitted before 26th October 2020. Note that no form will be accepted after the given date. In addition, do not forget to pay the application fee to avoid rejection of the application form. – Apply Now
AP GNM Application Form 2020
AP Nursing Application Form will be available on the official website (www.dme.ap.nic.in) of the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of AP. The steps to submit the form are mentioned down below. You can follow them to successfully submit your form. Make sure that you provide correct information. The officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage of the admission process. Further, the authorities haven’t released the schedule of the admission process for the 2020 session. However, the tentative schedule for the same is given down below.
|Application Form Submission||17th Sept. 2020 to 15th October 2020|
|Last Date for paying an application fee||10th October 2020|
|Submission of downloaded applications for Govt. school of nursing||20th October 2020|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for convener quota seats||26th October 2020|
|Last date for submission of downloaded applications for management quota seats||– November 2020 –|
|Completion of the selection process of Govt. school||09th November 2020|
|Completion of Pvt. School selection procedure||09th November 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||16th November 2020|
Check – GNM Nursing Question Paper
How to submit AP GNM Nursing Application Form?
Firstly, you need to pay the registration fee through government challan. The payment can be made through online/manual methods. Moreover, it should be credited to the following head of account.
“0210 – Medical & Public Health
03 – Medical Education Training & Research
MH 105 – Allopathy
SH (81) – Other Receipts
001 – Other Receipts.”
- Then, visit the official site, i.e www.dme.ap.nic.in for the application form. Further, fill all the mandatory fields and press the submit button.￼
- Furthermore, print/download the filled-in application form. Note that the downloaded form should reach the superintendents of hospitals before the stipulated date.
Note that the department will not be held responsible for any postal delays. The application form should reach the superintendents of the following hospitals.
|Districts||To the Superintendents of|
|Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari Dist., Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasham|
|Ananthapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Kurnool, and Nellore|
AP GNM Nursing 2020 Admission Process
- Every Superintendent will receive the ID and password for the verification of applications received by them. Moreover, they will indicate the list of selected candidates.
- The selection will be done purely on the basis of merit. Candidates’ marks in group subjects will be considered, excluding languages.
- Further, incomplete applications or the ones without attested copies of relevant documents will be rejected.
- In addition, SC/ST/BC candidates have to provide the Caste Certificate.
- Some of the seats are reserved for certain category candidates. Wherein, 15% are for SC, 6% ST, and 25% are for BCs.
- The officials may release a waiting list with 10 eligible candidates. It will be available for each institution to avoid a second-time selection process.
Furthermore, during the admission process, candidates need to submit the following documents.
- You have to submit papers of nationality issued by a competent authority.
- Candidates have to submit equivalence certificate for 12th standard. In addition, the certificate should be issued by the association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Proof of age
- Submit a self-declaration to institutional management.
It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, you should check it out even before filling the form.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- The candidate must belong to the state of AP.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with English with an aggregate of 40% marks. Moreover, candidates from state open schools are also eligible. However, it should be recognized state government and the national institute of open school (NIOS). Note that Science is preferable. In addition, registered ANM with pass marks is also eligible.
- Foreign nationals are also eligible. It is compulsory for them to be 12th pass. Further, the state nursing council is responsible for ensuring that the eligibility and qualification are equivalent to what has been prescribed.
|Name of the Govt. General Hospital||No. of GNM Seats Available|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada||50|
|Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||60|
|King George Hospital, Visakapatnam||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool||60|
|Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada||30|
|SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati||30|
|Govt. General Hospital, Ongole||60|
|District Head Quarters Hospital, Eluru||50|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
AP GNM Nursing Merit List Result
The officials will release a merit list after receiving all the application forms. Moreover, they will indicate the names of selected candidates in it. It will be available in PDF format. Candidates will be able to download it from the official site. Further, the admission process will be carried out in accordance with this. The candidates’ will be ranked in order of merit in this list. AP GNM/ANM Merit List helps in segregating candidates on the basis of merit. Moreover, it is expected to be released in the month of October.
GNM Nursing Counselling 2020
AP Nursing Counselling round is the last stage of the admission process. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the merit list. In addition, it is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round. The candidates failing to do so will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Therefore, make sure that you are available on the day of counselling. You also need to carry all the essential documents along. This round is basically conducted for the verification of documents. Further, the officials will release the details regarding counselling round on their official site. The counselling will start soon after the release of the merit list.