AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020: AP EAMCET is a common entrance exam for engineering, agriculture, and medical. On the basis of the entrance exam, the selection of the candidates is done. In order to clear the AP EAMCET 2020 exam, candidates must be aware of the Exam Pattern AP EAMCET 2020. Candidates must know about the syllabus of the AP EAMCET 2020 exam. The exam is basically conducted for three fields but here we are focusing on the engineering field only. It will have the On-Line (Computer Based) Examination which will take place for 3 hours. To get more information on the exam pattern, read the article carefully.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Important Dates 2020
In order to appear for the AP EAMCET, candidates must know the important dates so that they should not miss any update. Below are some of the important dates relating to the exam:
|AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||17th- 25th September 2020|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Overview of AP EAMCET 2020
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT: Computer-based Test)|
|Language||English and either Telugu or Urdu. ( Eg. Hyderabad Centre will have the Urdu Option)|
|Exam Duration||Three Hours|
|Subjects||For Engineering: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
For Agriculture: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||160|
|Marking Scheme||Every right response will fetch +1 mark|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Key Features of AP EAMCET Exam 2020
- AP EAMCET Exam will take place in an online mode
- Questions will be available in OMR pattern
- The answer will have the four option i.e MCQ format
- There are 160 questions and the time duration is 3 hrs. Within the 3 hrs, students have to complete the question. No further extension of the time will be done
- Three subjects which are taken into account are: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given
- No negative marking is there for the wrong answer. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question
- Each question carries one mark
- Rough Sheets are provided to the students. Candidates have to return the sheets once the exam is over to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall
- AP EAMCET 2020 Online Form
- Solve AP EAMCET Test Series
- AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Download AP EAMCET Score Card
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Result
- Counselling Dates Of AP EAMCET 2020
- Cutoff for AP EAMCET 2020
- AP EAMCET Exam Centres
- AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2020
- Download Question Paper of AP EAMCET 2020
- AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020
- Eligibility Process Of AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 exam will take place in an online mode. Check the exam pattern given in the table below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Important Instructions for Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Candidates must be familiar with the CBT exam through a sample/mock test available on the official website. This is asked to do so that on the day of the examination candidates won’t face any challenges.
- Each question will consist of fo 4 options. Among the four options, only one answer will be correct in
- There will be an equal weightage for the correct answer i.e 1 mark.
- The rough sheet will be provided in the examination hall. And after the exam, the candidates have to return the rough sheets to the invigilator in the room.
- Candidates must carry the admit card on the day of examination and arrive at the exam center 30 to 40 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- They must also carry valid ID proof and one photograph.
- Any kind of electronic item/type of equipment is not permitted in the exam hall.
In case you have any other queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.