AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020: AP EAMCET is the common entrance exam for engineering, agriculture and medical. On the basis of the entrance exam, the selection of the candidates is done. In order to clear the exam candidates must be aware of the Exam Pattern AP EAMCET 2020. Candidates must know about the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2020 exam. The exam is likely to be held on April 2020. The exam is basically conducted for three fields but here we are focusing on the engineering filed only. It will have the On-Line (Computer Based)Examination which will take place for 3 hours. To get more information on the exam pattern, read the article carefully.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Important Dates 2020
In order to appear for the AP EAMCET, candidates must know the important dates so that they should not miss any update. Below are some of the important dates relating to the exam:
|AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||April 2020|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Overview of the Exam Scheule
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT: Computer-based Test)|
|Language||English and either Telugu or Urdu. ( Eg. Hyderabad Centre will have the Urdu Option)|
|Exam Duration||Three Hours|
|Subjects||For Engineering: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
For Agriculture: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||160|
|Marking Scheme||Every right response will fetch +1 mark|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Key Features of AP EAMCET Exam 2020
- AP EAMCET Exam will take place in an online mode
- Questions will be available in OMR pattern
- The answer will have the four option i.e MCQ format.
- There is 160 questions and time duration is 3 hrs. Within the 3 hrs, students have to complete the question. No further extension of the time will be done.
- Three subjects which are taken into account are: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given
- No negative marking is there for the wrong answer. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Rough Sheets are provided to the students. Candidates have to return the sheets once the exam is over to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
Exam Pattern Of The AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 exam will take place in an online mode. Check the exam pattern given in the table below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
Important Instructions on Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Candidates must be familiar with the CBT exam through a sample/mock test available on the official website. This is asked to do so that on the day of the examination candidates won’t face any challenges.
- Each question will consist of fo 4 options. Among the four options, only one answer will be correct in
- There will be an equal weightage for the correct answer i.e 1 mark.
- The rough sheet will be provided in the examination hall. And after the exam, the candidates have to return the rough sheets to the invigilator on the room.
- Candidates must carry the admit card on the day of examination and arrive at the exam center 30 to 40 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- They must also carry the valid ID proof and one photograph.
- Any kind of electronic items/types of equipment is not permitted in the exam hall.