The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada conducts the AP EAMCET 2020. Even though the exam is conducted by JNTU Kakinada, the official notifications are released by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Firstly, AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a national level examination held for students willing to pursue various degree courses.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
The AP EAMCET 2020 will now be held for candidates from Andhra Pradesh only. However, it was earlier conducted as a common entrance test for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. The application form of AP EAMCET will be available online in February 2020 so that candidates can apply easily. APSCHE will announce AP EAMCET 2020 exam dates that are likely to be conducted in April 2020. The AP EAMCET is an important exam for candidates who want admission to engineering courses.
Important Dates for AP EAMCET 2020
APSCHE will release a table of events and their corresponding dates. However, the tentative dates are available below for the reference.
|Release of Online Application||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Application Correction window||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2020 with late fee of Rs 500||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2020 with late fee of Rs 1,000||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2020 with late fee of Rs 5,000|
3rd week of April 2020
|AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application with late fee of Rs 10,000||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 exam||3rd week of April 2020 (Engg)|
3rd week of April 2020 (Agriculture)
|Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2020||4th week of April 2020|
|Last Date for filing objections on Preliminary Answer Key of AP EAMCET||4th week of April 2020|
|Final Answer Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Announcement of AP EAMCET Results 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|Rank Card Availability||2nd week of May 2020|
|AP EAMCET Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET Exam
In order to fill the form, candidates must check the AP EAMCET eligibility Criteria 2020 in the first place. It will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority and based on various factors. Further, to know the full AP EAMCET eligibility criteria, read the points given below:
- The candidate should be at least 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit for candidates.
- Applicants must be an Indian National or must belong to Person’s of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India Category to apply for AP EAMCET.
- Those belonging to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and satisfy the local/ non-local status according to the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions Order (1947) are eligible.
- They should have passed or appeared for 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana
- OR the candidate should have passed or appeared at the final year diploma examination in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other recognized examination Board.
- To apply for B.Tech for Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS & T, candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. The upper age limit is 22 years (for general category candidates) and 25 years (for reserved category candidates).
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The JNTU Kakinada will release AP EAMCET 2020 application form in online mode. Students will be able to fill the application form from 4th week of February onwards. The application procedure for AP EAMCET application form is different from other exam forms. Candidates have to first pay the application fee through AP online centres, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking and then proceed to fill the form. Even after the last date of submission is over, candidates will be allowed to submit the form. This can, however, be done with only the late fee. The EAMCET application fee 2020 for each paper is likely to be Rs.500 and for both papers, it is Rs.1000. Additional charges may apply.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of Examination||Online computer-based mode|
|Time allotted for AP EAMCET Exam||3 hours (180 Minutes)|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Language of the question paper||English or Telugu|
|total marks||160 questions|
|Section wise marks||40 from each Physics and Chemistry and 80 from Mathematics.|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
No Negative Marks
- AP EAMCET will be conducted in the online computer-based mode.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- AP EAMCET question paper will have two languages i.e. English or Telugu.
- There will be a total of 160 questions in total. 40 from each Physics and Chemistry and 80 from Mathematics.
- Questions will be of objective type (multiple type questions).
- 1 mark will be awarded to each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
AP EAMCET Syllabus
After going through the exam pattern, candidates must make sure to go through the syllabus of AP EAMCET. The syllabus of the exam will include topics from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Hence, the topics will be familiar to the candidate as they are the concepts from the 11th and 12th standard. Check out the AP EAMCET syllabus of 2020 given Here.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
The AP EAMCET admit card/ hall ticket will be available in online mode. Candidates can visit the official website to download the admit card. The AP EAMCET 2020 admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam centre. If the candidate fails to carry the hall ticket to the exam he/ she will not be allowed to take the entrance test. This is done because the AP EAMCET hall ticket has all the details mentioned on it related to the exam centre and the exam day guidelines. All appearing students must preserve the hall ticket till the whole admission procedure is over.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020
After the exam has been conducted, JNTU Kakinada will release the preliminary and final AP EAMCET answer key 2020. It will contain all the correct answers to questions asked in the examination. Candidates will be able to challenge the preliminary AP EAMCET answer key. After considering all the objections raised by the candidates, the final answer key. Students cannot raise objections against AP EAMCET final answer key. With the help of the answer key, candidates will be able to know all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. Candidate can have an idea of his/ her probable score in the examination. The candidate can also check the possibility of admission into their desired college/ institute with the estimated score.
AP EAMCET Result 2020
After the exam has been conducted, the official authority will publish the AP EAMCET 2020 Result. It will be available on online mode in 1st week of May 2020. The result shall declare for all those who will appear in the examination. Candidates must enter their registration number and date of birth in order to view their results. The AP EAMCET Result of each candidate will carry the marks obtained by the candidate, the qualifying status and the rank obtained by the candidate in the exam. Each candidate must make sure to take a print out of the AP EAMCET rank card for future references. Those candidates who have their qualifying status as “qualified” will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Cut off Marks of AP EAMCET
The cut-off is the minimum marks that the candidate must obtain in order to take admission in the institute and course. The exam conducting authority will release the cut-off score of AP EAMCET. The EAMCET 2020 cut off will be available in the form of a closing and opening rank. The candidate must meet the cut off in order to be eligible for further admission process. AP EAMCET cut-off of 2020 will be prepared based on certain factors like availability of seats, the total number of candidates, etc.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
The APSCHE will conduct the AP EAMCET counselling 2020. Candidates have to participate in the three rounds of counselling that will take place. AP EAMCET counselling will be held online and on the basis of rank of the candidates. The real counselling will begin when the candidates will get their documents verified from the verification centres allotted.
AP EAMCET 2020 Participating Institutes
Some of the participating institutes of AP EAMCET are available below! Candidates can have a look at the colleges here:
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
If you have any query/ question in your mind, comment down in the comments section below!