JNTU, on behalf of APSCHE, has again extended the online AP EAMCET Application form 2020. In addition to this, the dates for late fee submission are also declared. AP EAMCET Application correction started on 4th July till 7th July 2020. Candidates can make changes in the online mode on the official website. Applicants should check all the details and fill-up the form correctly. In order to fill the online form candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates have to pay the specified application fee through AP online centres, and then proceed to fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form. After the deadline to submit the application form, candidates will be required to submit the application form with the requisite late fee.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
If any form of mistake is there in the form, then the correction facility is available to rectify the errors. Read the article to get more details about the EAMCET Online form.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
AP EAMCET Application Correction Link (OVER)- Click Here
Apply For AP EAMCET 2020 (With late fee extended)
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Release Date
Candidates can check the AP EAMCET application form dates here:
|Release of Online Application||29th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||15th June 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||30th June 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||9th July 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||17th July 2020|
|Application Correction window||4th July to 7th July 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||5th September 2020|
Documents Required to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
Candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Admit Card of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Proof Of Date of Birth
- Community Certificates (if any)
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc. Certificate
- Income Certificate ( If any)
- Ration Card
- Residencial Certificate
Steps to Fill AP EAMCET Online Form 2020
Candidates must follow the steps given below to fill the AP EAMCET application form correctly.
Step 1: AP EAMCET Fee Payment and Registration
Candidates can pay the payment online and offline. Thus both the form of payment is given below
AP EAMCET Online Payment
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Now, click on the link to pay the application fee of AP EAMCET.
- Press on the “Fee Payment” tab.
- Enter the Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, The Name Of The Candidate, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number and email ID.
- Click on the “Initiate Payment” button and make a payment. It can be done through AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE, CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING.
- On successful payment of the registration fee, payment ID will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Keep the Payment Id/Registration No. for future use
- Now click on “Proceed to Fill AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form”
AP EAMCET Offline Payment
Candidates can pay the fees offline by selecting the AP Online Centre. They have to visit the centre along with documents such as :
- Hall Ticket number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC)
- Mobile number and alternate mobile number
- Stream Applying For
- Make a payment and collect the receipt for the Registration fee paid from the AP ONLINE centre containing a Payment Reference ID (Transaction Id).
NOTE: Keep the receipt for future reference.
Step 2: Filling the AP EAMCET Application Form
Fill up the required details in the AP EAMCET Application Form 2020. Personal Details such as Name Of The Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Card Number, etc. Contact details (address and phone number/ email id), qualifying examination details (the type of examination, DIPLOMA, intermediate, others) and details of CET (the language of the examination, the stream of the examination).
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Images
- In case candidates had appeared/ passed intermediate (Regular), their photographs and signatures will be automatically uploaded from the already existing intermediate information.
- Candidates belonging to the category of “others” have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Enter two exam centre districts and for each district, three preferences will be allowed.
- Click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Printing of Application form of AP EAMCET
- After clicking on the “Submit” button you will see the completed application form on the screen.
- Take a 2-3 print out of the completed AP EAMCET application form 2020 for future references.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2020
All applicants must check the AP EAMCET application Fee 2020 that has been given below. There will be additional charges that the candidate has to pay.
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.450 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.450 + Transaction charges|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.900 + Transaction charges|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before filling up the form. Know all the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate should be at least 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit for candidates.
- Applicants must be an Indian National or must belong to Person’s of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India Category to apply for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Those belonging to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and satisfy the local/ non-local status according to the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions Order (1947) are eligible.
- They should have passed or appeared for 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana OR
- The candidate should have passed or appeared at the final year diploma examination in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other recognized examination Board.
- To apply for B. Tech for Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS & T, candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. The upper age limit is 22 years (for general category candidates) and 25 years (for reserved category candidates).
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below!