The APSCHE will release the online AP EAMCET Application form 2020. Candidates can avail the form and fill it in the online mode on the official website. Applicants should check all the details and fill up the form correctly. The AP EAMCET application form is likely to be released in the 4th week of February 2020. The application form will be available in the online mode only. Candidates will be required to first pay the specified application fee through AP online centres, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking and then proceed to fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form. After the deadline to submit the application form, candidates will be required to submit the application form with late fee.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
Important Dates of AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the AP EAMCET application form dates here:
|Release of AP EAMCET online application||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET application correction window||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2020 with late fee of Rs 500||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application of EAMCET 2020 with late fee of Rs 1,000||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET with late fee of Rs 5,000||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application with late fee of Rs 10,000||3rd week of April 2020|
Documents to Keep Ready
Candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form.
- A working Mobile number and Email Id
- Scanned copies of photograph max size 30 KB and signature max size 15 KB.
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying examination
- AP Online Transaction Id. Receipt form from AP Online Centre
- Date of birth/ Birth certificate / SSC or equivalent certificate
- Local status of the candidate
- Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Special Category certificate
Steps To Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2020?
All candidates can follow the below given steps to fill the AP EAMCET application form correctly.
- Payment of Fee –
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Now, click on the link to pay the application fee of AP EAMCET.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” tab.
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where they have to enter their qualifying exam hall ticket number, the name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Click on the “Initiate payment” button. On successful payment of the registration fee, payment ID will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Now click on “Proceed to Fill AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form”
- Filling up the Application Form –
- Fill up details lke name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Card Number, etc, Contact details (address and phone number/ email id), qualifying examination details (type of examination, DIPLOMA, intermediate, others) and details of CET (language of the examination, stream of the examination).
- Uploading of Scanned Images –
- In case candidates had appeared/ passed intermediate (Regular), their photographs and signatures will be automatically uploaded from the already existing intermediate information.
- Candidates belonging to the category of “others” have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Enter two exam centre districts and for each district, three preferences will be allowed.
- Click on The “submit” button.
- Printing of Application form –
- After clicking on the “Submit” button you will see the completed application form on the screen.
- Take 2-3 print out of the completed AP EAMCET application form 2020 for future references.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2020
All applicants must check the AP EAMCET application Fee 2020 that have been given below. There will be additional charges that the candidate has to pay.
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.450 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.450 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.900 + Transaction charges|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before filling up the form. Know all the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate should be at least 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit for candidates.
- Applicants must be an Indian National or must belong to Person’s of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India Category to apply for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Those belonging to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and satisfy the local/ non-local status according to the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions Order (1947) are eligible.
- They should have passed or appeared for 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana
- OR the candidate should have passed or appeared at the final year diploma examination in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other recognized examination Board.
- To apply for B. Tech for Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS & T, candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. The upper age limit is 22 years (for general category candidates) and 25 years (for reserved category candidates).
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!