AP EAMCET Counselling 2020: On behalf of APSCHE, JNTU will release the counselling procedure once the result is out. Counselling procedure takes place in an online mode. On the basis of the AP EAMCET 2020 result, a merit list is prepared and counselling is held. Only the students who will clear the exam and secure the rank will be called for counselling. This is the last procedure towards the AP EAMCET 2020 admission procedure. This round is basically for verification of the documents. AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 process will take place after the declaration of the result. However, this is just for the general reference until the official statement is released. Go through the article to get more information about the 2020 counselling procedure.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must be aware of the dates regarding the counselling schedule. This is the final step towards admission. Hence those who will clear the exam and have the rank must know about the date fo counselling. The exam conducting body has not released the official statement about the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020. Below table shows the important dates:
|Counselling Fee payment||to be notified|
|Change of options from Rank 1 to Last Rank|
|Allotment will be placed on the website after 6.00 P.M|
Dates are subjective to change. If there is any change by the authority then they will inform the students through their site. So visit the site frequently once the result is out.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
In order to take part in the counselling process, selected candidates have to go through various procedures. They have to visit the official site of the AP EAMCET and look into the link for the counselling and then follow the steps. The steps are mention below:
Step 1: Payment Of Counselling Fee
- Selected candidates have to make the payment of counselling fee through an online mode.
- Candidates have to enter the AP EAMCET hall ticket number and rank the click on the ” Pay Fee Online”
- One can pay through the online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link on the website.
- After the payment candidates fee receipt will be displayed on the screen.
- have to verify the documents given in the article online.
- Application fee differs as per the category i.e Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST)
Note: If the payment is not successful then the candidates have to make another payment. The amount debited due to the failure transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment. If within 4 days money is not transferred back then the candidate has to send information like Hall ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment, etc to the Email Id [email protected] & [email protected] and action will be taken immediately for a refund.
Step 2: Verification Process
- Click on the “verification status” link and enter the hall ticket number and click on show
- Those who have verified the documents online will have the message on the screen i.e Candidate is eligible for exercising options“. Such candidates don’t require to go to the Helpline centres for certificate verification and move as per the schedule.
- Students whose documents are not verified online will get the message ” “candidate is not eligible”
- Candidates whose documents are not verified online have to visit the nearest helpline centre and get their documents verified.
- If candidates do not agree with the verified data then they have to visit the nearest helpline centre with the original documents.
- There is a provision of fee reimbursement. Verified candidates have to check the eligibility for fee reimbursement. If displayed as “NO” and candidates are eligible for fee reimbursement then after paying the processing fee they have to go to the nearest helpline centre with the original Income Certificate/Ration card to get fee reimbursement eligibility.
- Verify the contact details as all the counselling information will be sent to the candidates on the mobile no. given by them. In case somebody changes the no. then he/she has to visit the helpline which is nearest to them.
- Must check all the details carefully and if any change is likely to happen then candidates should visit the helpline centres.
Steps Need to Follow While Visiting Helpline centres
- Things to be done at helpline centres:
- Candidates have to wait for the announcement from authorities of Help Line Centres for Registration.
- Students have to hand over the rank card to an officer at the entrance after the announcement
- They have to show the payment receipt either through SMS or in a printed form.
- Computer operator at the registration counter will give the Registration-Cum-Verification form and verify whether the candidate’s mobile number is printed correctly or not.
- Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature.
- Go back and wait in the registration hall for the announcement.
- After the announcement by the officer at the Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification.
2. Verification Of the certificates (Those who will visit the Helpline Centre)
- The concerned authority will verify the details printed on the Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility, etc. for correctness.
- If there is any mistake, candidates have to report to the verification officer for correction.
- If candidates belong to SC/ST/BC Category, then they have to report to the Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
- If candidates belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, then they have to directly report to Certificate verification officer.
- The Officers will verify all the original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate, etc.
- A Print out of Receipt of certificates will be given to the students and if they find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. The candidate has to append their signature after verifying the data.
- Note: Candidates are advised to download the list of colleges and tuition fee details from the web site
3. Preparatory work to be made by the candidate at home for exercising options:
- Candidates have to select the college and courses as per their preference and arrange them in the order of priority.
- Candidates must check the college profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects (job/academic opportunities) after studying a particular course.
- Also, they need to consult their parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges.
- Take the Manual option form fill in the district code, College code, and course code in the order of preference against the option number.
- Allotment of seats will be done based on Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category, etc., in the order of preference
MANUAL OPTION FORM
|OPTION NUMBER||DISTRICT CODE||COLLEGE CODE||COURSE CODE|
4. Procedure to be followed for exercising options on web/Internet
Candidates can enter the options in manual option form from home or from any internet café or from any Help Line Center. Steps to be followed for entering the options on the web: 1. Entering the URL through internet 2. Generation of password 3. Option entry 4. Log out
Helpline Centres For AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The helpline centre from the list given below
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
- Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
- Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet.
- AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
- ESC, Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
Schedule For Verification Entry 2020
Many times there are cases that show that students go through the unverified data. In such cases, the conducting body provides the schedule to verify the documents in the nearest centres. There is no exact date for the scheduling procedure. This is because no official statement has been made by the authority. Till then tentative dates are taken into account.
- SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS [ ranks called]
|Dates (Tentative)||From Rank||To Rank|
There is no official announcement for 2020, hence the exact date is not mentioned.
2. REVISED OPTION ENTRY SCHEDULE [ for ranks ]
|Date (Tentative)||From Rank||To Rank|
|Changes of option from Rank 1 to Last Rank|
3. SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every day)
|Dates ( Tentative)||Category||From Rank||To Rank|
|Announce Later||ANGLO INDIAN||1||Last|
|PHV, PHH, PHO||1||Last|
- PHV: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED VISUAL
- PHH: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED HEARING IMPAIRED
- PHO: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED ORTHOPEDIC
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
Candidates need to have the original as well as xerox copies of the documents.
- AP EAMCET-2020 Rank Card
- AP EAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket
- Statement of Marks (Inter or it’s equivalent)
- Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification)
- Community Certificate (If any)
- Income certificate of parents
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.