AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada prescribes the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2021 for candidates appearing in the exam. The eligibility of AP EAMCET covers all the requirements that the candidates need to fulfill, to sit for the exam. It includes certain defined parameters such as educational qualification, age, domicile, and nationality. In order to fill the AP EAMCET Application form candidates have to fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Check the complete details about the TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2021 Exam
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National. A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply
- Age Limit: The applicant must be more than 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit. However, for the courses B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.Tech Agricultural Engineering, B.Tech Food Science & Technology, candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the admission year. In this case, the upper age limit of candidates belonging to the General category will have to be 22 years, while for SC/ST category, it must be 25 years as on December 31 of the admission year.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana. They should satisfy the status and non-local status requirements as laid down by the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Academic qualification: The candidate must have appeared or passed in the 12th board examination from a state board or University with mathematics, physics, and chemistry as related/vocational courses in the field of engineering. Candidates must also have scored an aggregate of 45% in the qualifying examination in the specified subjects. Applicants belonging to the SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 5 percent, making it 40% for these two reserved categories.
- Educational qualification: To be eligible, candidates should have qualified or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 or equivalent) as conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as an optional or related vocational course in the field of Engineering. Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma exam in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Qualifying Marks: A candidate needs a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and 40% for reserved category is the requirement.
Important Points Regarding AP EAMCET Eligibility 2021
- Candidates who have qualified the final year of diploma examination are also eligible to apply.
- AP EAMCET aspirants should have passed out from the state board of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates appearing for their 12th class examination are also eligible to apply.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 FAQs
If you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.